Smitty's Tree Care

With Angi since April 2016

At Smitty's Tree Care, we provide tree and stump removal services. Contact us in Roswell, GA, to request a tree service for your property....

Atlanta's J & J Landscape & Tree Service, Inc

J & J Landscape & Tree Service is dedicated to providing superior landscape design and tree services. You can trust our qualified tree care specialists to keep your property safe and bring your landscape dreams to life. Here’s why: We’re local: our dependable small business supports the Smyrna & Marietta, GA community We’re skilled: we have nearly 40 years of landscape design and tree care experience We’re qualified: we’re fully licensed and insured in Georgia We’re honest: we’re always upfront about our costs, and we never leave a job unfinished

LITTLE BEAR TREE SERVICE

Begun in 2000, Little Bear Tree Service hires safe, dependable, caring employees who take pride in their work. With our professional and friendly customer service from the moment we contact you until the job is complete, our goal is your satisfaction. PO BOX 1758 LILBURN GA 30048

Silver Axe Tree Experts

Small crew dedicated to safely removing diseased or dangerous trees. Inspection of trees to be done before the start of any job. Payments to be done after completion of job.

11/03/2018

Sheila W.

I would like to highly recommend Smitty’s Tree Care, Inc. Scott and his crew were at my home 10/23/2018. They did an outstanding job pruning several trees, removing one tree in my back yard and also removing several smaller, wild trees growing in back of my fence. These trees were preventing most of the sunlight from reaching the trees I had planted years ago. They even removed a section of my fence to allow convenient access to this area, thus, saving me money on the time they would have spent walking a much greater distance to their shredder. Scott is very knowledgeable about how best to prune trees. He spent a great deal of time going over what he felt needed to be done. They did a beautiful job pruning an enormous River Birch which was shading a good part of my lawn and preventing Bermuda grass from growing in that area. I truly believe that what he did yesterday will serve to bring my own trees back to life and encourage my Bermuda grass to now spread to those barren areas. And, Scott is so personable. He has a terrific sense of humor. He carefully explains why certain things need to be addressed. I was so pleased with his guys (who, by the way, were all very nice) and with how hard they all worked for nearly eight hours! After they replaced part of my wood fence, I would never have guessed it had been removed! They left my property looking very neat and tidy. I swear, you cannot possibly go wrong using his services and his expertise! THANKS, Scott, for a job well done!

Description of Work
Tree removal, pruning, stump grinding

Category tree service