Caldwell Tree Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2002

280 E. Crossville Rd.

Roswell, GA 30075

Caldwell Tree Care has several certified arborists on staff. Whether removing dead & dangerous limbs, trimming heavy trees, or establishing a plant and tree health care regiment, Caldwell Tree Care enhances property values and protects your family and visitors. We are accredited through the national Tree Care Industry Association, where Kevin Caldwell has served as president....

07/10/2019

Mark M.

First-Class Equipment, First-Class People and a First-Class Job Caldwell Tree Care is the best tree service I have seen. Though I thought they were coming to just remove some trees that needed cutting, their thoroughness is far more than any other “tree cutter”. They safely removed the trees from difficult access points near the home. They took care of the stumps, not leaving part of the job undone. They cleaned-up the mess from the work on the property, as well as all the debris that was on the street and surrounding properties, a first in my observations of many of the competitors. They have first-class equipment, first-class people, and knowledge, which resulted in a first-class job—a real distinction in the industry where there are many “tree cutters” which can result in more costs than that initial cheap quote. Thank you, Caldwell.

Description of Work
Tree removal

01/22/2019

Suzan D.

Excellent Professional Service! We were very pleased in every respect with the job they did. Will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
2 Large Mature Pines close to the house removed and pruning of other trees.

02/07/2018

Diantha H.

The crew was professional and well-trained, and they left my property and the neighbors' property in great shape. i was extremely pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Removal of two dead Leyland cypress trees, removal of one dead sweet gum, and crown restoration on two red maples.

10/10/2017

Lolleen W.

07/14/2016

Richard W.

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees and pruned several others. They did an excellent job and improved the way my yard looks. The crew was very professional.

06/28/2016

Scott S.

03/31/2016

MARK E.

These guys were terrific. Crew of 4 , led by Terry, arrived early in the morning, And were very particular about the surrounding environment , including prep- work, and clean-up. They are most sensitive to the health of the tress and are experts in understanding how to shape and prune each of these trees based on their structural composition. I have used Caldwell for several years and have always had a very good experience. They are not the least expensive, but price is but one element of true cost.

Description of Work
Removed a 20ft cherry tree, pruned 2 other cherry trees and crown reduction of 2 25+ year old Bradford Pears and Crown Cleaning of a 40 year old Oak.,

02/26/2016

Christine T.

Description of Work
Great service. Dave came out ahead of time. I received a personalized review of the trees on my property and worked out a plan to improve shaping and health of each tree. They did some extra work while here and cleaned up all trimmings from the yard. I was very pleased and will continue to use them.

08/05/2015

Patricia L.

Description of Work
They took down an large oak tree hit by lightning that was threatening the house. It was a very difficult job due to the location and fragility of the tree.

05/24/2015

Frances R.

Caldwell Tree Care was punctual with there appointments and the work was performed in the time line they scheduled. The job was done with care to existing landscaping and around the buildings, pool and hardscape. the men where cautious and conscientious, they cleaned up everything after they were done.

Description of Work
Cut down 22 trees in my yard and 2 treas in the adjacent property that where leaning over my property. They trimmed numerous treas and large bushes on the property.

Category tree service,hardscaping

01/23/2015

Peggy P.

excellent work from assessing needs to doing work and cleaning up

Description of Work
Pruned 6 trees

06/17/2014

Chris E.

Perfect in every way

Description of Work
This is a follow up review to my April 15 post. I am very satisfied with Caldwell coming to my home for no extra charge and take care of what I needed finished. I've worked with Caldwell twice over the past ten years and they have certainly earned my A plus rating!

06/16/2014

Lavon H.

They know what they are doing. They arrive with a plan of attack, and the equipment needed. Very impressed with these guys.

Description of Work
We had a tree snap in high winds and fall on our chimney. Caldwell had done tree work for us before, so we called them first. Kevin, the owner, came out within hours to assess, knowing that time was critical because the tree was sitting precariously on the chimney, and not resting on the house. They came out the next day with a plan, and lots of rope, and removed the tree.

08/12/2013

Barbara or Bryan F.

It went terrific. They were a high quality vendor from the top to the bottom. It was clear that they knew the biology of the trees and they had to explain to us why the tree had to come out in a way that it made sense to us. I don't know if their rates are good or not because we didn't shop prices, we just felt comfortable about their knowledge of the trees. Whatever the price was that they quoted us there was no surprises at the end. They worked in a timely basis, the got the work done as promised and they used what we think was good safety because we don't want some guy falling out of a tree in our yard.

Description of Work
We used Caldwell Tree Care, they evaluated the health of a few trees and ended up taking out some trees.

07/08/2013

Loretta F.

We were very happy with the work that was provided as the arborist and all of the workers were very professional and knowledgeable of their work. Our only concern was they were the highest priced tree service, but that is probably because they provided the best consulting service as well as pruning service. Because of our location there were not many arborists who would service our area. We are happy Caldwell came and provided the service they did as our trees are doing very well.

Description of Work
Pruned 14 trees. Some were major pruning and some were very minor pruning. The pruned limbs were chipped and hauled off. The work was great as was the advice from the arborist.

04/19/2013

George L.

Recommended by another tree service. Excellent work and provided a very itemized work detail which was followed accurately. Very professional and took care to protect existing plantings and other trees. Made a special point of hauling away diseased trees so the pine beetles wouldn't spread. As requested left a nice (huge) pile of chipped wood for mulch. Overall a very nice experience and I will turn to them again when I need such work. Probably not the least expensive service available but I think I got good value.

Description of Work
Removed fallen trees from fence and other areas. Removed two diseased 22 inch pines. Removed several smaller gum trees and other debris. Trimmed canopy surrounding back yard. Trimmed several ornamental trees (Japanese Maple, Dogwood). Moved pile of chips from front to back. Ran brush cutter and Bobcat along Eastern fence line to removed heavy brush and privet.

09/12/2012

Kathy D.

Great. Not cheep but good

Description of Work
Trimmed all trees and removed tree

12/13/2011

Rita B.

I have had a very positive experience with them. I have confidence in their opinions. I didn't do a lot of price comparison. They weren't inexpensive, but I was willing to pay more for my particular trees. I have had them come once a year for two years.

Description of Work
They fully inspected the trees and did some major trimming and tree removal.

05/01/2011

CaroleAnn P.

Every job hasa been on time and on budget. Projects end with my property looking much better than before they started. I love that they chip the trees and spread the chips anywhere I want.

Description of Work
I've used this company for years. They thin & trim my Bradford pears, cut, grind and remove dead trees, limbs, etc. here and at my 2nd home in Ellijay. They are fabulous. They are what I wish all contractors were. They are prompt, efficient, caring and they clean up after themselves. There is a huge difference between this company and everyone else. I very highly recommend them.

Category tree service,hardscaping

05/01/2010

Maureen B.

I'm very glad we chose them. They arrived ten minutes early and worked very efficiently. I was worried about their trucks damaging the drive or landscaping as I've had problems in the past with this. However, they avoided damaging all my bushes, and dropped the trees perfectly. By 4pm they had cleaned and mulched. I didn't have to clean up after them. I am very impressed. Thanks Kevin and "the guys".

Description of Work
My backyard is wooded, and I needed to open up the yard to establish grass for a lawn. I also had a pine tree that was diseased. I interviewed three companies. Caldwell wasn't the cheapest, but they seemed the most professional and clean cut. The owner is a trained arborist and improved my landscaping plan, leaving two trees that I thought I needed to cut. He also advised me on drainage, sodding, and seasonal treatments.

09/24/2007

SHIRLEY M.

They were very good. Jerry was the name of the one in charge and he did a very good job. They were all very helpful and kept coming back to check on everything and see how it looked. They cleaned up after themselves and I would rehire them.

Description of Work
They cut down a River Birch and two Tulip trees. The stumps were complete removed and taken away.

09/14/2007

Anne C.

Caldwell Tree Service does excellent tree care. They are very careful not to damage anything. One thing I really like is that the same people come every time so there is a good continuity. I don't have explain things every time because they are familiar with my property and with what I like.

Description of Work
They take care of my trees on a regular basis. I have them feed the trees and they have saved several of them from dying.

09/12/2007

A.J. M.

They cleaned up our yard afterward to perfection. They came when they said they would and worked quickly. I thought they were expensive but in comparing with others, they were reasonable. They were meticulous about finding buried utility lines before grinding stumps I was impressed with the amount of equipment they had.

Description of Work
They took down several trees and pruned many others.

12/30/2002

THEY WERE VERY GOOD AND IT WAS VERY CONVENIENT THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO BE HERE FOR THEM. THEY DID NOT DAMAGE ANYTHING ELSE.

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED A TREE.

Mirror Image Home Solutions

With 19 years of experience, we at Mirror Image Home Solutions have handled projects ranging from new construction of entire homes all the way to small flooring jobs--whether you are looking to add some granite to your kitchen or add some hardwood to your family room -- What ever your remodeling needs are.. We can help you!

StoneAge Stonescapes, LLC

StoneAge Stonescapes, LLC is a full service masonry/hardscape/landscaping firm that specializes in the design and installation of outdoor living spaces and their appointments such as outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, fire-pits, pizza ovens, stone and paver patios, retaining walls, decorative walls, landscaping, mosquito misting systems, low-voltage lighting and much more.

Tucano Stones & Pavers LLC

We offer quality service at an affordable price. We take pride in providing you with the best products and service for your project. On-time professional service guaranteed. Let's start building your outdoor dream project today. Call me today for a free estimate!! Ask for Leo 678-524-5531

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

TREE CARE, PRUNING, REMOVAL, HAZARD REMOVALS, CERTIFIED ARBORIST TREE EVALUATIONS, TREE PRESCRIPTIONS, LIGHTNING PROTECTION, CABLING & BRACING, ACCESS TO CRANE IF NEEDED, PLANT HEALTHCARE SERVICES (I.E. DISEASE ANDINSECT TREATMENTS, ETC.)