Atlanta Painting Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2007

210 W Crossville Rd

Roswell, GA 30075

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

The Painters YOU can TRUST! We are a full service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. We offer services such as Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Stipple Ceiling Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Flooring, and Gutter Installation. The Atlanta Painting Company proudly serves the greater metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia area including: Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Norcross, Suwanee, Duluth, Woodstock, Peachtree Corners and everywhere in between. We also have an office located in Peachtree City to better service our customers on the southside of The Metro Atlanta area. We have a project minimum of $1500, and Free Color Consultations have a project minimum of $2000. Additional e-mail: leads@atlantapaintingcompany.com....

interior painting (511)house painting (367)pressure washing (105)deck cleaning (49)siding companies (39)wallpaper removal (28)gutter repair (22)cabinet refacing (15)woodworking (71)drywall (54)general contractors (28)decks & porches (26)

05/10/2022

Robert S.

May 10, 2022 By Request of Atlanta Painting Company, we did another review on Google and Angi of the company -- April 8, 2022. Never received the Amazon Gift Certificate of $20.00. Inquired about the problem with Devon at APC on May 3. He said he would send them out.. Never received them. Called again on May 10. He now wants me to send a screen shot of our review reviews! Horrible guy, no follow through, no appreciation for our business (we are a repeat customer). Promises made, but not kept. Worst rep we talked to in years. Be careful if they ask you to do a review of their business . . . you might go through what I went through. R. Siedlecki

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

04/13/2022

James P.

The Atlanta Painting Company is a company you can trust to get your project done correctly! I hired this company to remove the popcorn ceilings in several rooms and to paint the ceilings ceiling white. Our home has the cathedral ceilings that are 30 plus feet in sports (not at all easy to reach). There were some initial problems with the project which resulted in some of the surrounding walls getting damaged. However, when I contacted the Atlanta Painting Company, they immediately scheduled a return date, sent another team, made all the repairs, and left our home better than we originally expected. They even fixed some areas that we didn't expect them to repair. All of this was done without any increase to us. I would definitely hire the Atlanta Painting Company for any future painting projects, and I would highly recommend them to others! The Management team was fantastic!

Description of Work
Popcorn Ceilings Removed

Category plastering,chimney caps,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

04/12/2022

Colby D.

They did an awesome job on the exterior of our house. The crew was very fast and did high quality work.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Category gutter repair,chimney caps,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

Tiffany R.

I was able to call and schedule a job very quickly. The prices were pretty reasonable and they have an awesome payment plan. Most of all, they were professional and did a wonderful job. I would definitely use them again and recommend.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

C N.

1st of 2 jobs. Started out a little rough with the first crew. Jammie in Project Mgt brought in a 2nd crew to resolve all my concerns. Connor in Sales was great too. Hired for a 2nd job a few weeks later.

Description of Work
Repair wood rot around windows and paint

Category replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

C N.

Had a great crew work on our house; efficient, detailed and timely; Connor in Sales and Jammie in Project Mgt were both very professional and helpful

Description of Work
External painting

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

03/19/2022

maryellen J.

I have used them several times for indoor painting and outdoor painting and have been 100% satisfied every time. I have also recommended them out and they have never disappointed. They are professional and complete the job in the time they say. I love working with them on any painting project I have.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

03/02/2022

Devonte S.

The experience I had was okay at best to be honest. As a customer, I felt that there was some miscommunication going on between the actual painters and project manager. I didn’t meet the PM until the completion date. Painters missed an entire area section of the home on the first pass and they had to return to touch up smaller areas. I reached out to try to get a discount on my final price and was told it could not happen without taking away my previously agreed upon 10 year warranty which was in the contract. I had already put in a deposit to get the job started. I ended up paying full price to be done with the situation and left the small problems as they were. At least I can call to get things corrected with the warranty I guess. I would go look somewhere else for options if I was a new customer. Working with an independent contractor instead of a middle man and sub contractor will get you the same result for cheaper.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting and Damaged Wood Repair

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

Review for Atlanta Painting Company - 210 W Crossville Rd, Roswell, GA - 39644900

02/10/2022

Kimberlee J.

absolutely perfect. They have a full crew and were only here 2 days and left it as neat as it was when they got her.

Description of Work
repair water damage inside to ceiling. exterior paint, replace wood rot

Category drywall,picture framing,gutter repair,siding,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

02/07/2022

Nancy M.

Made everything right. Great communication

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

Residential & Commercial Interior Painting, Exterior Painting. Gutter Installation. Minor Exterior Carpentry, Popcorn Removal, Stipple Ceiling Removal & Painting Cabinets, Flooring ( LVP,LVT, Laminate, Engineered & Solid hardwood floors)

Wallpapering, Carpet, Plumbing, Electrical