Atlanta Flatworks And Foundations

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2008

Special Discounts for Military, Veterans; ( and immediate family), Seniors, first responders and referral's...

LJIA Masonry LLC

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

Poly Lift USA Georgia

Poly Lift USA Georgia: concrete - leveling & mudjacking

Lift It Rite LLC

A locally owned and operated family business that provides concrete lifting services using polyurethane foam. Our Company has over 25 years in the polyurethane industry. This gives us the knowledge to diagnose the cause of your concrete issue and formulate a remediation plan that will resolve the issue.

04/12/2012

It never got started.

Description of Work
Company did not respond to my initial request for information. I called and the owner said someone would come by that day. that was about a month ago and I have never heard from them since.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

10/06/2011

My experience with Atlanta Flatworks And Foundations Company was fine. There were no problems. The person who came out understood what I wanted. He knew what he was doing. He was really nice. He gave me an estimate but wound up leaving the company. The owner then called me up a month later. He wanted to come out and give me a new estimate. I thought it was pretty good of him to follow up. However,...

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Atlanta Flatworks And Foundations Company about a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get an extended driveway built.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/23/2011

Great, did everything I expected and then some. was told by city that we could not get any more tree grates but Bob found them

Description of Work
Absolute Best Historical repair Bob repaired my cobblestone driveway and retaining wall, installed a new walkway to my front door and path with steps. Installed a new turn around and Pavestone patio in my backyard. They did a fantastic job, their workers were courteous and responsible and highly skilled. Pricing was competitive and the suggestions and feedback during the design phase of the walkway were very helpful. They were the only company we talked to who understood historical restrictions, area rules and they were able to find exact replacement stones, and tree rings. What has impressed me the most has been that they stand behind their work (we had minor sagging in the steps as the soil settled and they came back and fixed it). Really refreshing to work with a contractor that does not disappear once the the work is finished. It is easy to see why they are still working.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,drain pipe,stamped concrete

08/22/2011

Went very well they had anticipated some possible areas of concern, that were going to be extra from the other contractors and included them in their quote. When they ere finished Bob email me some preventative measures to avoid additional issues. Actually seem more concerned for doing it right he first time instead of coming back to do more work later. (Un)Fortunately I don't for see needing him ...

Description of Work
Look No Further, One of the Best I have a 1930's house, basement flooding, driveway MIA, wall and step's cracked and falling.They came out reviewed what I wanted to have done, gave me a VERY competitive bid. Sergio called as they were working to inform me that they had found the cause of our flooding; broken drain pipe. Bob came out afterwards, reviewed all concerns, and made several recommendations for further preventative maintenance. Also the built a new fence for my neighbor that had fallen down, with extra fencing from our fence. This company is extremely conscientious. "SINE PARI"

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,drain pipe

08/11/2011

Went excellent TRULY SOME OF THE MOST PROFESSIONAL I've ever worked with. My husband travels a lot but even he was impressed.

Description of Work
True Professionals Bob designed and constructed an unbelievable outdoor kitchen and Patio for our Alpharetta home. We enjoyed the entire process. The team Bob brought to our home was very professional. They laid the pavers and the poured concrete was a work of art. When it was time for him to move on we were a little sad to see him and his dog Petie go, especially our son Nicky. How ever we were excited about our new back yard and it was finished ahead of our July 4th schedule. My two boys are always having their friends over to hang out. Thanks Bob and team, it was well worth the money.

Category concrete repair,masonry,mudjacking,stamped concrete

Driveways, brick & stone work, drainage systems, retaining walls & patios, decorative stamping & acid etching.

N/A