Animals B Gone

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2006

1050 Terramont Dr.

Roswell, GA 30076

Animals B' Gone provides Commercial and Residential animal control and removal services in Metro Atlanta. Licensed and insured, we specialize in permanently removing and sealing up homes against Rats, Flying Squirrels, Gray Squirrels, Bats, Birds, Raccoons and Snakes. Other services we provide

10/19/2019

Kizzy H.

Had squirrels in my attic. Animals B Gone installed a device on the house that allowed the squirrels to leave the attic but not get back in. They sealed the area where the squirrels were entering and put metal flashing all around the roof line to prevent anything from gaining access. Great job!

Description of Work
Animal removal/exclusion

12/22/2017

Sandy H.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND THEIR LIFETIME CONTRACT!!! They use intimidation to try to keep customers quiet, from Ken Boone email: “Any public and negative reports you file on our company. You will be forced to defend in court because we will hold you financially liable to the amount of $10,000 dollars per report we find.” ABG completed exclusion work on our home in 2011. Prior to starting, we tried to reschedule due having new gutter/toppers installed in 1 week. Dave, the Team Lead, assured us that we would have a lifetime warranty and changed materials to allow the gutter installation. We had a reinspection done after the gutter install per our contract. Dave returned 2-3 times in the next week, assured us that everything looked good, our problem was resolved. He also did subsequent reinspection’s over the next few years. Our home remained in warranty without any issues until the employee, Dave, left the company and evidence of squirrels was discovered in our attic in 2017. At that time, we spoke with Ken Boone, he reached out to the former employee, who confirmed the above information. ABG continues to blame the gutter company for altering their work (which the gutter company denies) and refuses to honor our lifetime warranty, this should have been discovered 6 years ago, while our gutters/guards were under warranty, we had no way of knowing that the reinspections done by Dave were inadequate and it should not cost us to have our warranty work completed.

Description of Work
Exclusion Work

Category animal removal

This report is completely inaccurate. The customer did tell the technician that she's having the gutter replaced, but not until we arrived at the house with a full crew to perform the work... she also made no mention of having a leaf guard system installed as part of replacing the roof. This We agreed to come back and re-inspect after the gutters were installed. She failed to mention in her review that it was only upon arriving for the re-inspection that we found that a solid leaf guard system was installed, which blocked us from properly re-inspecting our work without removing/voiding the warranty on the leaf guards. After keeping her free of animals for 6 years, we came back out and found that because the leaf guard system was not maintained, some of the wood where we had reinforced our work into had been damaged by water. Maintaining the home after we do the exclusion is the responsibility of the homeowner so new areas do not become vulnerable via water damage. In her case, because she allowed debris to collect on top and didn't pressure wash the lip of the solid leaf guard system, the wood was water damaged allowing animals to chew back through which is not covered under the warranty. We offered to charge her our cost to fix the damage, and recommended that we re-inspect the entire roofline since we were not able to do so before. She refused to pay and claimed we were not honoring our warranty, and threaten us with leaving bad reviews online to hurt our business. We try to be as reasonable as possible with our customers and have been doing so for over years with hundreds of positive reviews across different review sites. This is a perfect example actually on why we install hundreds of feet of gutters and our gutter protection system called RodentGuards each month as gutters and roofs are critical areas when it comes to exclusion. We would still be happy to come back and re-inspect our work for this customer for a fee, then re-instate her warranty.

11/07/2017

Joe N.

Work was completed but the woodpecker deterrent was not installed as quoted. Within 8 months more damage was done to the chimney face. Work and deterrent was supposed to be warranted. I have repeatedly called and left voice messages (no one ever picks up the phone) and sent emails requesting a representative to come out and relook at the problem. No one has returned my calls. I had one reply to an email promising someone would stop by to look at the problem but no one ever came to the house. All work is "guaranteed" but I guess once they made the initial repair and received payment that they don't really stand behind their work. Beware of hiring this company because if there is any problem with the work they will not respond and try to rectify the situation.

Description of Work
Repaired damage due to a woodpecker on the chimney face. Installed woodpecker deterrent. Installed chimney cap. Roof maintenance.

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair, animal removal

The deterrent was installed on top of the chimney pan, after you first call, we came back and added one to the face of the chimney and fixed the few new holes. We don't show any other calls from you after the last time we came out. We did reply to your email indicating we came back out... here is the email copy from Nov 7th: "You've been on the schedule several times but it had to been moved because of rain. Looks like we're showing the work was completed but they noted that the boards on the siding are the weak MDF boards which are essentially like cardboard boxes in terms of their softness. The reason why initially we did not want to reinforce the spider onto the siding was because of the type of siding you have. They went ahead and screwed in another spider on the siding around the middle of the chimney right where the holes were. But that would may not hold the spider in place in the long run. That's the best we can do." The problem pointed out is that the chimney's MDF boards are extremely weak and need to be replaced... woodpeckers go after bad wood to feed on insects. Maintenance of the home is expected with all of our work. We would be glad to come back and give you a quote to rebuild the chimney and replace the bad wood. I assume this report is old or placed before you noticed our response or looked at the repairs. Please be kind enough to re-evaluate your review / rating. Thank you.

09/26/2017

Uma T.

As expected. 4-5 hours approximately with 3 people and huge ladder.

Description of Work
Removal of existing animals (couple of gliding squirrels), closing gaps all around house, mainly on roof. Lifetime warranty.

06/28/2017

Karla S.

Determined source of noise & secured entry points into house

Description of Work
Flying squirrels in our attic

Category pest control, gutter repair, animal removal

06/08/2017

Mary M.

The team showed up on time, evaluated the situation, explained he procedure and completed the work in a timely manner. We felt very confident that they were able to complete the job successfully. Excellent customer service!

Description of Work
After having a new roof installed, we needed our attic space sealed against squirrels etc.

05/10/2017

Elizabeth F.

It went great. The crew was fast and accurate and we were rat-free within weeks.

Description of Work
We had an issue with rats in our house. We needed to find out where they were coming in, how to extract them and close off access points. They placed

05/08/2017

Trevor W.

Good overall; some minor issues mostly resolved.

Description of Work
squirrel exclusion from attic

Category chimney repair, animal removal

03/21/2017

Andrea S.

They had previously sealed our attic but we were seeing squirrels in our gutters. They replaced our gutter guards but more importantly, they accurately warned us of a problem that our previous gutter guards were causing with our roof itself and not just allowing animals to nest. The recommended Dr. Roof to us as a company that they had had good results in coordinating work. We ended up using Dr. Room (who was also the best bid) to replace our roof. The entire job was done in three days and the place cleaned up to where you would never know they were there.

Description of Work
Replaced our gutter guards.

Category gutter repair, animal removal

03/20/2017

Lynne S.

They were extremely responsive and did great work. The squirrels kept trying their hardest to get back in, and the guys had to come back a few times, but they fixed the problems and we have been squirrel free since them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Description of Work
Removal of flying squirrels from the attic

01/31/2017

Ray S.

Ken Boone and his staff were extremely professional in every way. I would strongly suggest you contact Ken if you have any issues with wildlife inside your home. Could not have been more thorough. Price was excellent compared to competitors and you receive a much better guarantee with Ken.

Description of Work
Wildlife removal and home needed to be sealed to prevent re-entry. Gutters were cleaned, reattached and rodent guards installed.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, animal removal

01/27/2017

M B.

Really well, work thorough, well done, neat, matched colors of house.

Description of Work
Sealed house, got rid of rats and changed gutters and put on gutter guards

Category pest control, gutter repair, animal removal

11/15/2016

James H.

After a through review of the situation we were shown pictures of the entry points and what needed to be done. The crew showed up on time They explained what they were going to do and did a nice job. What sold me was the lifetime guarantee and the fact that this is there business. It is not a side operation like it is at other pest control companies.

Description of Work
We had a squirrel issue. They were in our attic. AnimalsBeGone got rid of the squirrels and did the exclusion.

11/12/2016

Suzanne D.

They did it very well and they were very nice. They were within my budget, which isn't big. The quality of the work was fine. They were perfectly responsive. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I think I had roof squirrels or rats.

Category pest control

11/08/2016

Amanda W.

Arrived promptly, professional and gave a detailed estimate which was reasonable compared to others received for the same problem. Work completed quickly. No animals in the attic until 8 months later. Originally chose this company because of their lifetime guarantee and reviews that indicate they stand by it. Called them out again and they set up appointment within a couple of days. They searched out the problem and corrected it at no charge as promised. I have noticed that several customers choose to also have them replace gutters. They did offer this as a secondary estimate and we decided to have them done as well as they were more than 20 years old and likely contributing to our critter and drainage problems. Very pleased with this work as well. I want to emphasize that they did not put any pressure on us to have the gutters replaced. Animal exclusion $1700, Gutters $1500

Description of Work
Squirrels in the attic.

Category gutter repair, animal removal

09/08/2016

Debra G.

We live on a heavily wooded lot, and so have had problems with rats in our crawl space on 2 occasions. We thought we had successfully screened them out with earlier work on our home to enclose the area under our sun room addition, but this work was not done by specialists, so a couple of years later, the rodents returned. Animals B Gone did an excellent job of identifying and sealing off all possible entryways for rats. Moreover, they helped us address an ongoing problem of water draining into the crawl space, causing moldy conditions. They also fixed duct work that had loosened and taped up pipes that were dripping into the crawl space. I remarked to my wife after they completed their work: "I feel much safer now." It doesn't get much better than that.

Description of Work
Rodent exclusion; divergence of water from the house

08/01/2016

Lynne S.

Sean and Ken are BY FAR one of the best service providers I have EVER used. Professional, honest, prompt, reliable, stand by their work, dedicated and just plain nice people. We have a bunch of very tall trees next to our house and we had an opening that was just big enough our flying squirrel neighbors to enter and get into the attic. They sealed it but those little devils ended up getting back. We had an odd situation where the first solution didn't hold up. But they came back and found a more "bullet-proof" solution - and so far, so good! I HIGHLY recommend Animals B Gone for any service they provide because they are going to stand by their work - which we really appreciate it!!

Description of Work
Sealing the attic from flying squirrels

05/31/2016

Laura A.

Sean and Ken (and crew) from Animals B Gone performed all services as contracted and even some extra that we asked for. They arrived each day as scheduled; they explained what they were doing and why. They are experts in the both the critter removal and the home repair. They took pictures of the area that we could not see (on roof). They cleaned up afterwards each day. Very professional. Note: The replacing the gutters was an extra item that we chose; the approx price of just the exclusion/repair was $2200. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exclusion - repaired many places on roof line that were open for critters. Brand new gutters Other misc. home repair work: flashing, trim damage, window trim repair and painting

04/10/2016

Ash I.

I had used Animals B Gone for work at a previous house. We had squirrels in the attic space. They did exclusion work and I was very satisfied. Part of the appeal for me was their commitment to humane trapping. Therefore, when I had what I assumed was a significant problem in the attic of my current house - they were an obvious choice again. Sean responded promptly and did an initial inspection. He found evidence of squirrels inside the attic - but once up on the roof, found that siding on the chimney had been pulled away leaving a significant hole. This appeared to be the work of a raccoon. With flash flood warnings, we were expecting serious rainfall. Sean immediately performed temporary repairs to make sure water didn't get in - but in a way that allowed any animal inside the attic to still be able to get out. These temporary repairs were free. We discussed and agreed upon exclusion work. This involved putting mesh around the roof line to stop animals getting in. Similar work was done around the chimney. As is always the case - Sean took extensive photos of what he saw and gave clear rationale for his approach. I also brought up some other issues around the gutters. In some areas - they were getting clogged. Sean volunteered some observations regarding water damage. I was already considering gutter covers. Sean suggested several different options to address the gutters - not all of the options involved using their services. In the end - I had the exclusion work done - and the chimney repaired. Flashing was added around the gutters and roof to control water flow. Gutters were covered on the upper roof and extended in a couple of places to alleviate very obvious issues where upper level gutters drained onto the lower roof rather than directly into lower gutters. I am very happy with what my dollars achieved. I have an older house and there is much work to be done. I will have no hesitation in using Animal B Gone again. Apparently - they are extending their service offering and I have deferred some repairs which I will call upon them to do at a later date. There is an honesty I feel when dealing with them that I find very refreshing. It makes me happy to give my hard-earned dollars to local business. As Sean said - they warranty their work. The only way their business makes money is if they do the work to a standard that negates the need for further warranty repairs. Clear communication. Quality service at a reasonable price. Peace of mind. I am totally satisfied and felt compelled to write this review.

Description of Work
Work to exclude animals from the attic space. Gutter repair and covers. Chimney repairs and additional flashing to prevent water damage.

Category pest control, gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair, animal removal

04/09/2016

Sam K.

I had several vendors come out and look at the squirrel issues. The main reason for choosing Animals B Gone was the thoroughness of their evaluation and the documentation of the services to be performed. I liked the idea of paying after the project was completed. No deposits required. I also considered how long they had been in business as an important factor in my decision. They showed up when they said they would and did the work to my satisfaction. Their workers were courteous and did a thorough job of cleaning up. We added a couple of items to the project during the repair and they were willing to accommodate the changes without issue. Expectations were met and exceeded. No surprises after the project was started nor up-sell tactics. They did point out some additional repairs on the chimneys that I might want to consider, which I did. A couple of months later we discovered a squirrel back in the attic. They were very quick to respond and repair the wood. During the first project I made the decision to replace all of the old insulation and do a thorough cleaning of the attic and any repairs to wiring before installing the new insulation. We agreed on a price and the project began. Because this project required a lot of coming and going thru the house into the attic my wife and I were concerned about the dust, tracking and other issues related to this kind of work. I was totally impressed when they covered or removed their shoes when coming inside the home. They completely covered all furniture near the attic with plastic and laid down covering throughout the 2nd floor. Chords, hoses etc were never laid on the carpet that was not protected. The clean-up was just as impressive including rolling up the plastic and other coverings in such a way that the dust and debris did not fall off onto the carpet. We did have an issue with the pricing on the second project as they miscalculated the square footage of the attic and this was not revealed until the invoice was presented. It was clearly a mistake on Animal B Gone's part and they were willing to take the entire hit if necessary in the interest of customer satisfaction. Based on past dealings with this company, I felt this was an honest mistake and we worked out an amicable price that was agreeable to both parties. Summery: Animals B Gone did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it and they stood behind their warranty to come back if we had any squirrels return.

Description of Work
Two projects were completed by Animals B Gone. The first project was exterior repair cause by squirrels and sealing the attic from squirrel entry. The second project was removing the old insulation, repairing interior damage from squirrels and blowing in new insulation.

Category insulation, chimney repair, animal removal

01/04/2016

JOHN H.

I highly recommend this company. They sealed my home several years ago but due to weather and normal age - plus an abundance of trees in the area - the flying squirrels returned. They not only honored the original warranty and did not charge me but went a step beyond and did a few other items such as sealing a few spots when they were on the roof. Ken and Sean are punctual, polite, know what they are doing. I have recommended them to a few neighbors & friends who needed the service. Great guys and easy to do business with!

Description of Work
I contacted Ken and Sean to come back and check out the attic after hearing noises in the attic earlier in the month. They promptly followed up and scheduled a time to come out. They found several new entrances that they sealed.

07/22/2015

Barbara S.

Santiago and his crew were very responsive and professional. They did an excellent job on the house and this was a huge job considering the height of our roof and the size of the house. We were somewhat leary after the previous company gave us a lifetime warranty and then went out of business. This company seems to have been in business longer and we trust that they will be able to honor the warranty we got with them. They were very polite and respectful of us and our house. We hated going through this process again, but Animals B Gone made it so much easier. The real test will be when the weather gets cold again and the squirrels think they can inhabit our attic. We know that if we need this company they will respond although I am hopeful we won't need them. The work was discounted as promised and we felt we got a very fair deal. I would recommend this company and Santiago.

Description of Work
Animals B Gone corrected the exclusion that was done incorrectly by a previous company and filled in all the gaps around the entire house.They also sealed the gable vents and gaps in the eaves, soffits and between the brick and trim. Traps were also put in the attic. Rodent gutter guard control system was installed on our gutters.

06/25/2015

Jennifer B.

Both Ken and Santiago were extremely knowledgeable & helpful. They listened and answered questions completely. They gave solutions and discussed ways to prevent further problems. We did not need their service after we had new siding and gutters put on the house. If the problem arises again they will be the first we call. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Assessed the problem thoroughly. Looked in the attic, the basement & the roof line.

Category pest control, gutter repair, siding

05/01/2015

vince C.

Squirrels had taken up residence in my attic and I thought they were building their own city. Sean came out and looked around inside and out and took pictures. He sent me pictures of exactly where the problems were and where the squirrels were coming in. He also suggested I cut some trees that were giving them access to the roof. He and his guys came out and finished in a day. Left exits for the squirrels and then came out and removed the exits. Great service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed my squirrel problem.

Category tree service, animal removal

Thank you sir, it was a pleasure serving you.

04/04/2015

steven R.

It was a pleasure working with this company. We had a critter die in the attic (most likely in a wall) which produced an unpleasant odor. This was the second time this has happened. Sean came over an inspected the attic and could not find a body so we assumed it was in a wall. He then explained how a flying squirrel and other critters can get in through a very small space where the facia and the roof decking meet. He explained how to eliminate the problem by installing a barrier which they guarantee for life. Sean did an outstanding job explaining all aspects of the job and answering all my questions. He was a hands on manager and kept on top of each step of the process. He kept in constant communication with me and did things when he said he would----extremely dependable. His crew did a very professional and thorough job with the installation. He never tried to pressure me when it came to replacing my 4" gutters with 6" inch ones. I also had them install screens on a great portion of the gutters to keep leaves and critters out. As a homeowner, I only wish that there were more companies like Animals Be Gone to deal with. Their number one priority is the customer and will go to great lengths to insure you realize this.

Description of Work
Removed all the gutters, installed an intrusion barrier on all the facia under the shingles, installed new 6" gutters and screens, improved drain hoses on the downspouts

Category animal removal

Thank you for the kind words, if you have any issues with any of the work, please don't hesitate to call.

Creepy Crawling Remediation

Crawlspace restoration, clean out, moisture barrier installation. basement waterproofing in general maintenance around your home. Estimates are always free most competitive rates in town. Veteran and family owned and operated. We will always treat you like family that’s one of our mini mottos but to me the most important.

Atlanta Basement Systems

Atlanta Basement Systems was started in Alpharetta, GA, fulfilling the needs of Georgia homeowners for permanently-effective waterproofing and foundation repair services. Basement Systems, Inc. has served the Atlanta area since 1999, with other dealers selling our products and using our methods, but we wanted to set the bar higher. So, our founder and the most respected authority on Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair since 1987, Larry Janesky, decided to open his own dealership in this area in early 2021. We provide permanent solutions for leaky basements, nasty crawl spaces, sinking or settling foundations, home structural issues, and humidity and mold control concerns. With 33 years of experience, our expert team, and state-of-the-art equipment we provide you and your home with permanent solutions. It is our mission to improve the lives of homeowners throughout Greater Atlanta, GA with the best in home improvement services.

Sky Painting Solutions LLC

"We're a locally owned business providing interior and exterior house painting services in Georgia. The painting industry has a bad reputation and we're working on changing that by providing professional estimates, a professional experience, strong communication, and doing everything we can to stand by our work and take care of our clients. Our specialty is in painting interior and exterior homes, but we also do some commercial projects like apartments, condos, associations, and offices. If you're looking for a company you can count on, we'd love an opportunity to earn your business. Contact us today for a quote on your upcoming project!"

Offers by Sky Painting Solutions LLC on Angi

11975
    Georgia Nuisance Wildlife Operator
    Ga DNR
    12/30/2016
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Nuisance Wildlife Control / Exclusion (Gray Squirrels, Flying Squirrels, Rats, Bats, Bees, Snakes, Raccoons). Attic & Crawlspace cleanup / decontamination & re-insulation services. New gutters & downspouts, RodentGuard gutter protection system. ChimneyArmor chimney pan restoration. Rodent free clearance letters.

Removal & relocation of dogs & cats. Trapping of coyotes, beavers, moles.