Detail Roofing and Sheet Metal

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

23 Austin Ave

Rossville, GA 30741

Chattanooga's premier full-service roofing company - Detail Roofing has been in business since 2005. Our team has over 40 years combined experience in the roofing industry. We are a certified installer of Mule-Hide and Verisco products. This enables Detail Roofing to offer our customers exclusive enhanced warranties from many of these trusted brands. Why are we called Detail Roofing? Because we believe DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. That is why we pay attention to the details. That is where we shine. Should there be a need the owner is always available for you to consult with. We strive to build a life long relationship with our customer, our employees and our suppliers. First and foremost, we begin by implementing proper safety procedures. Our employees are all team players and work hard to solve any problem that may arise. As with any other profession Roofing technology is always growing… so are we. Keeping up to date with all the latest techniques. Call us today and discover for yourselves that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE” ...

08/28/2013

Todd B.

I was pleased with their work. He was honest with me that I did not have a leak problem and he explained what was happening.

Description of Work
We thought we had a leak and we called him for a repair. He was not able to locate a leak, but completed some other small repairs.

08/28/2013

Marilyn M.

The work was perfect. They cleaned up very well after the job. The workers had great communication, were easy to work with, and were conscientious. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They replaced our asphalt roof.

07/22/2013

robert M.

They did an awesome job. I had talked to quite a few roofers and received a number of quotes. Prior to hearing about Detail Roofing I hired another roofer. He did not last long due to horrible work and blatantly lying to me. I asked around and the name ?Detail Roofing and Sheet Metal? kept popping up. I was hesitant about it at first due to the small number of reviews on angie?s list but once I spoke with Robert Blackwell he passed all my test with flying colors. After my first experience I did a lot of research on roofing and even obtained a copy of the residential building code (IRC). I was amazed by how little most roofers know about roofing. With just a little bit of research I was quickly able to spot the ?fly by night? guys. Robert and his crew really are the standouts in this field. They take pride in their work and the little things they do prove it. Due to my experience with the previous roofer I told Robert I was going to watch everything. I warned him that I would be his most annoying customer. The first day his crew showed up I hopped up on the roof with them. I only came down when they came down for lunch. I figured by the end of the day I would have been tossed off my own roof. But instead the crew just worked as if I was not there. When I had a question or comment they took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. I was amazed by their ability to work so effectively as a team. The whole team kept an eye out for each other. They run a tight ship and they won?t stand for anything less than perfect. I just wish Robert did other jobs in addition to roofing. I would hire them for anything. My lessons learned ? Anyone can slap a new roof on and walk away with all their mistakes hidden by the new shingles. Do your part; research the company and the project. A 5 year warranty is useless if the company is not likely to be there in five years. Find someone with a thriving business and a reputation they do not want to lose. Detail roofing does industrial work therefore they cannot risk potential big money customers having second thoughts. One bad review can do real damage. If you have any hesitation walk away. This would have saved me a lot of undue stress and aggravation with the first guy. Don?t fall for the line ?I only give a one year warranty because any leaks will occur in that first year?. A one year warranty is useless. I could put a well secured tarp on my roof and that would last a year. I hope you go with these guys and are as happy with them as I am. Good luck.

Description of Work
Replaced old shingles.

05/17/2013

Ann W.

After 1 rain delay, the crew showed up promptly on the reschduled day. The roof was stripped and completed in one day as promised and took precautions to protect shrubs next to the houe. They cleaned the area up after, including sweeping the screened in porch. The price was not the cheapest we were quoted, but the job was done to the specs we asked for as far as can be determined. The only thing I would like to have had is a detailed written report stating exactly what services were performed and how, with material (other than the specified type of shingle) brands and method of application. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with and phone calls were returned promptly.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear off down to the wood and replacement with architectural shingles.

Category insulation,roofing

02/13/2011

Paul G.

The detail roofing crew arrived right on time on a Monday morning. They came to the door and alerted me that they would be working on the roof. The weather was very overcast and bitterly cold but the crew had a great attitude. Eager to get to work and very professional. The forman introduced himself and asked permission to enter the backyard and discussed with me the best place to located materials and a dump truck for the removal of waste materials. The crew went to work immediately working quickly but safely to remove the old roof. The professional crew was great and worked quickly. Our house and yard was left clean and in great shape after the work was performed. The roof looks great and so far we have not had any problems. We have had one rain and a light snow since the installation. A great experience

Description of Work
Michael Blackwell with Detail roofing inspected our roof after we approached them for an estimate on repair. We had some missing shingles and a small leak in an attic area. Michael arrived promptly at the time of our appointment and engaged in an in depth inspection of the roof and damaged areas. He suggested that the damage to the roof may be from the recent storms and encouraged us to contact our insurance company to have an adjuster inspect the roof for a second opinion. Michael came back out and assisted the adjuster in the inspection of the roof. The adjuster and Insurance company agreed with Michaels assessment of the damage and eventually reimbursed us fully for the roof repairs. Detail roofing discussed different options in shingle selection and the benefits and costs of each type, even providing full size samples for our evaluation. Michael scheduled a time for the work to be done and with a few delays for weather work began. The crew was professional and friendly and the work completed in two days replacing the roof on a two-three story gable roof house with several skylights and smaller sections of bay type windows and a two car attached garage. They cleaned the worksite (front, side, back yards and driveway) both days completely, concernend that our dogs may come into contact with construction materials. The roof had some damage that was revealed once the shingles were removed but the crew made as efficient use of materials as possible to minimize costs. They also discovered some errors in the original construction of the house and corrected those at no additional cost. The final costs was exactly what was proposed. When the installation was finished the crew spent two hours cleaning and carefully policing the area for construction waste. We were left with one complete package of shingles from the job for replacement purposes if required.

Category insulation,roofing,roof cleaning

Nooga Power Washing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! We are very detailed with our work. We will pressure wash siding, gutters, driveways, sidewalks, sheds, and more. We are an owner operated business that have been making our customers happy for over a year.

Offers by Nooga Power Washing on Angi
    Akridges Pressure Washing LLC

Maintaining and preserving assets for years to come is a great idea for homeowners and business owners. In the environment we live in today, I would say cleanliness is a necessity. But what about sanitization? Sanitization is one step that gets missed in the cleaning process of pressure washing and is really critical to the process if you are planning on preserving your assets. Nevertheless, it will cost extra but no worries you won't lose sleep it's negotiable. Providing great services is something you should never have to ask for more than once, that's why I believe in jumping in headfirst to help tackle your pressure washing needs, that way it wouldn't become a hassle in the future- Akridge's Pressure Washing. We are a very reasonable business and have affordable prices that fits your needs. Try Akridges Pressure Washing Today….

Mane & Company LLC

With over 15yrs of professional experience, Mane & Company LLC is a company committed to professional standards, quality workmanship, and outstanding customer service in Chattanooga and the surrounding areas. Home projects or damage to a home can be stressful, and we aim to streamline and facilitate the process. Call us today and allow us to bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.

New roof construction, re-roofing, modified bitumen, metal Roofing, emergency roof repair, tile, slate, wood shake, TPO & EPDM.