Blessed Hands Handyman Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2007

We offer a variety of services with over 15 years of experience in the home maintenance / remodeling and HVAC industries! Give Tyree a call! Satisfaction Garuanteed!...

Hugahouse

Hugahouse

12/14/2015

Would you use this provider in the future?  Without a doubt.  Very reasonable price... professional attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 4 ea handicap rails.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/13/2007

Excellent. His bid was low considering others we got, but the goal being to make money on this project I went with the lowest bid, thinking you get what you pay for. I was willing to pay 40,000 or more for this rehab, but was being charged 55,000 to 60,000; his prices didn't come close. He loved his work and took pride in its quality. He answered all calls and was extremely punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated a foreclosure I had just purchased as well as repairs to my personal home, as a bonus. They added a bathroom to the home using space off of the deck area. Then rebuilt my deck. He also painted the entire home and rehabbed kitchen and bath. He installed cabinets, and even got an exterminator out when he encountered infestations of silver fish and (dare I say) roaches. He used proper procedures for eliminating our mold problem in the kitchens and bath.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,mold removal

HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling, Painting Interior / Exterior, Carpentry, Decking, and much more!

Concrete