Benge Professional Painting

Founded 2015 •

At Benge Professional Painting, LLC, our expert painters can handle both interior and exterior painting jobs for residential and commercial properties. If it's commercial painting you need, our experienced painters can work with any building surface, and they can transform any home with a quick and efficient coat of color. Our prices are competitive and affordable, and our painting is top notch. For more information on our painting services, contact us at Benge Professional Painting, LLC today!...

Happy Home Repairs specializes in small to medium maintenance and repairs. Happy Home Repairs is dedicated keeping your home Happy, you Happy and us Happy. Try us once and you'll come back for more. Honesty and Integrity are our top priorities. We provide high quality work at affordable prices. Ask about our new customer discount. I have over 40 years wood working and skilled trades experience (hobby and profession). My son has over 15 years in skilled trades and apartment complex maintenance. We do all work no subcontractors. I would like to thank all the wonderful customers we have had and the amazing response from Angie's List members. We try to service all of our customers with top quality work. E-mail Doug for any inquiries. Please include phone number, address and description of work.

With over 30 years of experience, Tide Alexander's Used Appliance Repair & Handyman Service is your one-stop shop for all of your appliance repair and Handyman needs. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Our job isn't done until you are 100% satisfied. We look forward to earning your business!

Quality Custom Works Inc. We Stand Behind the Quality of Our Work! If you need anything done at your house or apartment, or outside you got to the right person, I can help you with anything, building, painting or cleaning or haul some stuff away so give us a call 763-334-1283

09/18/2019

Very well. They were punctual, polite . and professional. No loud music. They cleaned up whrn leaving each day.

Description of Work
Painting and pressure washing

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Thank you mam. I hope the house sells quick.

05/14/2019

Joey was professional and easy to work with. Attention to details and job well done. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior walls and kitchen cabinets were painted. Wood decks were stained.

Category house painters,interior painters

It was great doing Business with you. I appreciate you taking the time to give a review. Hope to work with you again.

03/18/2019

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They painted my home interior and took his time. I am very well pleased.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to give me a review. See ya soon. Joey Benge

03/11/2019

Worked was performed on time and was very neat. Quality was above what was asked. Would use again and highly recommend

Description of Work
Painted n caulked

Category drywall,handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

03/11/2019

Excellent job

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category interior painters