United Services & Janitorial MGMT Solutions

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2010

United Services and Janitorial Management Solutions offers a wide variety of Janitorial Services and Facility Management/maintenance services....

C & C Window Cleaning

C & C Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated.

08/08/2012

He was very quick to get here and very easy to get along with. If I need anything now I would be checking Angie's List first. His price was little bit high, other than that it was fine. It was a lot more money than I expected. I would use them again but I would probably check with someone else first, whose price would be little more reasonable. This center was local and made it easier for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ACS Maintenance LLC to repair an oven.

CATEGORY appliance repair

This comment was issued to us ACS Maintenance, LLC. We never did this job our company does not do appliance service and/or repair. Perhaps we are mixed up with a different ACS? We are a janitorial company. I do not like this being reflected on our company as we have nothing to do with it.

08/08/2012

I went on Angie's List to see who was in the area and who had the best deal. I wouldn't recommend them to others. I tried to call them afterwards when it broke. They said the dryer would work for 2 years but then it broke down after 4 months. They wouldn't come out and check it out without me paying a fee. They gave me a warranty for 5 months and it was 5 months almost to the day and they wouldn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a new dryer ACS Maintenance LLC.

07/20/2012

They were good. They did a great job. The price was very, very reasonable. He was very professional. He had forgotten a couple of things or may be didn't realize that he needed them when he was here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ACS Maintenance LLC to replace some electrical things for me and put in a new timer for the sprinkler system.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

02/22/2012

This was definitely the best repairman service I have ever encountered. Professional, polite, and efficient!! Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a power outage our oven did not work. ACS came out the day I called, figured out the problem, let me know the estimated cost of part and service. He went to pick up part and returned and my oven was fixed within a couple of hours the same day!! Amazing service! Will definitely use in the future!!

04/12/2011

Awesome experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleans our rental cabin for us on a regular basis. Have been very satisfied with her service and communication. Would highly recommend her.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Floor polishing, Stripping, Waxing, Pressure Washing, Windows, Facility Maintenance-Management, Lawn Care, Post construction clean up, New construction (residential) clean up, Fire and flood damage, Janitorial Services, Maid Services, Carpet Cleaning, total facility cleaning.

We can help you find someone to complete any commercial service you need.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard