Savannah Windows & More

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

531 Edsel Dr

Richmond Hill, GA 31324

Savannah Windows & Windows specializes in residential vinyl replacement windows, sliding patio doors and exterior doors. We serve the Savannah metro area including Effingham, Richmond Hill, Pooler, Rincon, Statesboro, Savannah, Hinesville and Brunswick. We offer free in-home consultations. Financing Available....

12/17/2020

Tom C.

I had cheaper quotes but Nick had the most professional presentation. I was impress and the installation was on time, not intrusive, quick and very well done. These people know what they're doing.

Description of Work
Windows for the whole house and a sliding door for the back porch

08/21/2020

Michael B.

Nick was very knowledgeable as he presented type of windows and cost estimate without pressure to buy. Trent, installer, was on time and left area cleared of debris. Quite some time after installation we had some water intrusion around windows. Nick was my first contact for information, came the same day and pinpointed the problem, which was not the windows at all. GREAT service!!

Description of Work
Windows replaced

02/28/2020

ron T.

no one even contacted me. your company is not worth the time. several projects no one even contacts you at all.

Description of Work
window replacement

Category replacement windows

Hello Me. [Member Name Removed]. I can’t find you on my request list. Perhaps you have confused me with another company. Not sure what happened here. Sorry for your troubles.

12/15/2019

Tom H.

Great service and perfect installation

Description of Work
New window

Category replacement windows

It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!

09/10/2019

gloria S.

Could never have found a better company to do business with. The entire team Nick, Trent, and the rest of the crew were fantastic! They dotted every i and crossed every T. I have never seen such a dedicated crew and so thorough. In the spring we had all of the windows in our house replaced along with the back door and a new storm door. Just this past week we ordered a new storm door for the front and a Dutch door for the front also. The work was done So professionally and on time. Trent is one of the most thorough and dedicated young man I have worked with in a long time his entire crew goes above and beyond what would be expected. I cannot say enough good about this entire experience with Windows and More. I would highly recommend them to anyone and if there were numbers and stars above what is Provided I would give them a 20 or 10 stars. Thanks again for your hard work and for making my home look so Much more appealing. I also had a garden window put in my kitchen and have had so many compliments on it. They really know their business!!! Signed Gloria Schneider

Description of Work
All windows and doors

Category replacement windows,doors

05/16/2019

ANNETTE M B.

I was very pleased with the service I received from Nick Grant and the team at Savannah Windows & More. My meeting with Nick to review the project left me feeling that they provided a better service than another contractor I worked with in the past. The team showed up on time, were friendly and professional. They worked continuously, with a short lunch break, until the job was done. The job included removing and replacing custom blinds in all the windows, this was done without any damage to the blinds. They left my home in excellent condition, and I love my new windows! I look forward to working with them.

Description of Work
Replacing windows

03/08/2019

Yanetsy H.

We decided to remodel our windows and it was the best decision we made several estimates but this was the best decision to work from the first day. very satisfied and we recondended 100 percent

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

We hope you are enjoying your new windows!

02/02/2019

Jennifer M.

I felt that Nick was professional and honest about what I needed and he never tried to sell me anything like the other window companies. Trent and his partner did the install and were both professional and polite. I would recommend these guys over and over. My windows and door look awesome!!!

Description of Work
Windows and door installation

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you for sharing your home improvement project experience with our company.

11/13/2018

Marvin P.

Wonderful windows and a great local company to work with. Our 30+ year old aluminum windows were replaced with new vinyl windows by Great Lakes Windows and Savannah Windows and More. The windows were better made and insulated then three other name brand windows we looked at. Window performance ratings met or exceeded federal guidelines for windows in the coastal area. Many extras available and less expensive than other name brand windows, great window warranty too. LOVE being able to pick different interior and exterior colors and full screens. Already noticed a noise reduction from outside traffic. Sales, Demo, and Installation very professional. Installation was in one day, beautifully done, they left the areas (inside and out) very clean and done ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Savannah Windows and More.

Description of Work
Window Replaced

Category replacement windows

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

05/23/2018

Jennifer W.

I cannot say enough about how impressed we were with this company. Very professional and reliable. We had a pretty big job and these fellas worked 5 days straight in the heat and rain at times to finish as timely as possible. The trim work is fantastic with great attention to detail. These new windows made our home look so much more updated. If you’re looking for an organized company that delivers exactly what they propose, this is your window company. We shopped around prior to choosing Savannah Windows and nobody else in town was as professional.

Description of Work
New windows in my home

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], enjoy your new windows and spread the word about Savannah Windows & More. :-)

Kitchen, Bath and Windows Plus

Kitchen and Bath Plus LLC has proudly served the Coastal Empire and the Low Country for 24 years. We provide our customers the peace of mind knowing their remodeling investment is being handled with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most. Our attention to detail is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. Check out our website: https://kbwps.com/ For product information and Replacement Window Pricing

Windows Exteriors, LLC

The highest quality replacement windows and entry doors installed by the best craftsman. Family owned and operated where you have direct access to the owner. With close to two decades of combined experience in exterior remodeling we educate home owners in order to empower them to make the best buying decisions for their homes.

Ricos Remodeling

Give us a call today for your Remodeling needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Savannah Georgia, Richmond Hill Georgia, Window Companies in Savannah, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Vinyl Window Replacements, Replacement Window For House, Replacement Windows for Home, Vinyl Windows, Vinyl Sliding Glass Door, Windows in Savannah Georgia, Residential Windows, Single Hung, Double Hung, 2-Lite Sliders, 3-Lite Sliders, Casement Windows, Picture Windows, Bay, Bow & Garden Style Windows. Sliding Patio Doors, Single Entry Doors, French Doors, window installation company, Patio Door