RPI Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

429 Longwood Dr

Richmond Hill, GA 31324

Residential Full Roof Replacement Residential Repairs. Commercial Roofing and Repairs

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

RPI Roofing is a bonded, licensed, insured, and certified professional roofing contractor located in Richmond Hill, Georgia. RPI Roofing has a proven 20 year track record in commercial & residential roofing. A high level of customer service and quality helps RPI Roofing give its customer a strong and valuable relationship with their customer. Our team of craftsmen are given training and support to make quality jobsite decisions that are best for both customer and contractor. Our buying power ensures a competitive price for the best product. Over 30 years of experienced professionals provides knowledge that ensures a quality product every time. Additional DBA - Roofing Professionals Inc....

roofing (55)gutter repair (13)skylight installation (7)awnings (4)roof cleaning (2)siding companies (2)handyman (2)solar companies (1)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)decks & porches (1)

10/28/2021

Amelia P.

Great service. Professional and friendly. Would use this company again.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/22/2021

Joni L.

AJ & John were great, and the roofing crew was truly excellent. We LOVE the new Pewter Gray color, which provides more curb appeal than our previous stark black roofing. They were fast but through, and did a wonderful job of cleaning up around the perimeter of our house before leaving. This company is extremely easy to work with, and they deliver top-notch services at a reasonable price!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement & repair

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Review for RPI Roofing - 429 Longwood Dr, Richmond Hill, GA - 39518172

Thank you so much!

09/21/2021

Charles F.

In a word, "Great"! From quote to finish in less than 10 days. Very quick, very neat and very professional. From sales, workers and supervisors, everyone was superb. Hurricanes notwithstanding, I will probably never need another roof replacement, but if I do, I plan on calling RPI.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thanks guys!!!

09/17/2021

Doris R.

A.J., John, Victor and his crew were great. A.J. was very knowledgeable about roofing. He was also very honest.

Description of Work
We received a new roof. It looks great!

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Thanks! Ms. [Member Name Removed]!

09/02/2021

william`/` P.

It was great clean everything up fast putting on roof and cheaper then anyone eles by alot

Description of Work
house painting

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thanks! [Member Name Removed]!

09/02/2021

Ronald N.

I was skeptical at first, you hear a lot of horror stories from people dealing with roofing companies. I've learned overtime to be wary of contractors, they don't always deliver, but this company does. I received a few quotes from companies before deciding on a contractor. The tipping point for me was meeting with A.J. (RPI Sales Consultant). He was highly energetic and exceptionally knowledgeable. He explained the do's and don'ts of roof repair, the experience and dedication of RPI and its staff. After our consult, I felt this was the company for me. The end result: They DELIVERED. The craftsmanship was was exceptional, John and his crew were on time each day of the project and worked the task to completion. Once compete, they cleaned up the work site well into the dark. John, stopped by the next day to conduct the follow up with me to ensure the job was done to my standard. I am very please with this company and its team of professionals. I highly recommend them to anyone who's on the fence. They will get the job done. Regards Ron Nixon

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!

05/27/2021

Cindy K.

Really well. The guys they have working for them were fantastic. They worked hard, fast and thorough.

Description of Work
replace roof and repair sub roof.

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

04/24/2020

Lynn W.

The actual roof is fine after a few trimming adjustments and replacement of damaged facia. There was little to no supervision present on this job. The jobsite was left a mess. I blew roof off myself. I picked up 2 quarts of nails, a pile of trash, drink bottles, food wrappers, etc... ABC delivered the materials and rather than carry the shingles up the ladder, the driver pulled through the front yard; the sod was torn to pieces. After five phone calls, three visits from RPI employees and speaking with a business owner, the yard repair was never completed. I only wanted soil added to the ruts left by the truck wheels. The last employee who visited assured me that he would see it done. Beginning with AJ, this is the most unprofessional operation I have dealt with during the course of this remodeling project.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

04/03/2020

Bruce F.

Excellent! RPI was on time, on budget and left a clean work area when they were done. Communication was excellent with the installation team and supervisor. When completed the job was inspected by a supervisor and any questions that I had were answered. I highly recommend RPI!

Description of Work
Roof repair and installation

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Thank you for choosing RPI [Member Name Removed]

03/19/2020

Angel B.

Very responsive and good quality work. AJ and Charlie were on top of the project all the way through to make sure our expectations were met

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Exterior- Residential roof & gutter installation Exterior - Commercial roof & gutter installation Exterior - Commercial roof maintenance & repairs

Residential roof repairs