Perna Construction & Flooring, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

Perna Construction has been offering flooring, new construction and remodeling services to Coastal Georgia, Richmond Hill, Savannah, and beyond. We have been established for over 20 years as a family based construction company originating in Pennsylvania providing construction & remodeling based services including foundation work, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, and other numerous trades. As the name still signifies, we are a company that holds true on values, morals, and the recognition of our name. We are locally owned and operated operated in Georgia since 2005 and are a state licensed general contractor. Currently we are offering services in the Savannah, Pooler, Richmond Hill, Tybee Island, and other local surrounding areas in GA. Being a company based on values, we guarantee every project we complete and stand behind it. Even though we do not offer an unbeatably low prices using low end materials and processes; we do offer very reasonable rates for quality work that will last years longer. Being a family owned company not only means offering lower rates, but also means actually getting to know your clients and helping them out personally with their projects instead of them just being a number to complete and move on to the next. As we continue our success through the years, we would like to thank everybody who we have had a chance to work with and help us become what we are today. Your continued support and referrals are very much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in your next project...

Suburban Plumbing

Suburban Plumbing

We have a reputation for being reliable and honest with our services and fair with our rates. We love what we do and are rather humbled when asked to work at someone's home. It is a testament to our work ethic that our client list keeps growing. Whether clearing a drain or flushing a tankless/regular water heater or even flushing out your water system removing sediment that's clogging your fixtures. we make it a point to do the best job possible. Family owned and operated business .

08/02/2018

It went great They showed on time and even finished the job early

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bamboo flooring installed

CATEGORY hardwood floor

02/21/2018

They did everything they promised, were there at 7am each morning and gone by 3:30 each afternoon. They were focused and hardworking the entire time. They finished within the time line that they said and cleaned up after themselves every day. They were extremely sensitive to my needs as I camped out in my home while they were working. I do plan on hiring them again next year when I remodel my kitc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put down new flooring in entire house, update bathrooms, paint ceiling and garage and sand garage to add new floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,marble & granite,interior painters

12/07/2017

I can't say enough good about Perna Construction. Beautiful job, friendly people, on time and cleaned everything up to my satisfaction. Would hire them again for other jobs as well. Thank you Jacob, love the results! Anne Emerson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new bathroom floor re-tiled.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

11/06/2017

They did a fantastic job! It is beautiful! They were very professional and courteous! I will definitely hire them for the next Reno😀

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our master bathroom renovated.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,home remodeling,interior painters

05/08/2017

Excellent workmanship. Went out of their way to accommodate my schedule for kitchen remodel Jacob and Theresa are great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk-in shower and floors tiled throughout house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

Flooring Installation, Ceramic Tile, Stone, Porcelain, Granite, Marble, Hardwood & Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Tile, Kitchen & Bath remodeling. Porch additions, Sun rooms, and much, much more

Carpet Install