Devillars Lawn Care and Pressure Washing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

We specialize in Commercial and Residential lawn care and weekly/bi-weekly/monthly maintaince. We also specialize in complete landscaping including sod and irragation. We also pressure wash anything to do w/ your home or business. We haul dirt and rock. We also have our own dump truck for all your hauling needs....

First Choice Pressure Washing

First Choice Pressure Washing

First Choice Pressure Washing is the premiere pressure washing service in the coastal empire. Our staff has over fifteen years experience in the industry. Customer service is our top priority. We strive to use the best equipment and chemicals to get the job done right the first time every time.

Offers by First Choice Pressure Washing on Angi

08/01/2018

NEVER RESPONDED!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LAWN MAINTENANCE

08/07/2017

We are real happy with them. We like them. The reason we don't use them often, is because I have all the stuff you need to do the lawn care. I can't always get to it because of my health. When I can't get to it my wife will get them to do it. When I feel better, I will try to do it to save money. We have used them quite a few times. They are my go to lawn service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do our lawn work. They cut the grass and did all the edging in the yard.

02/17/2017

They did a really good job. I thought the price was very fair especially in comparison with what others wanted to charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my grass, picked up the leaves in back, and groomed the trees around front.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

02/16/2017

Very professional, polite, great work most importantly on time!! Highly recommend this company for Lawn care and Pressure Washing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care

02/09/2017

It was great. they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a little lawn work and hedge trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service