DAN REAGIN LANDSCAPING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

We do all types of landscaping, installing plants and trees, design and install irrigation systems, and we install hardscapes[ pavers and walls]. We do drainage solutions as well...

Blaine Construction

Home Improvements, Service Calls, and Preventive Maintenance for all your Home, Business, or Office needs. Veteran Owned & Operated with over 30 years combined experience.

Scott's Services

Doing Everything with Integrity With industry experience since 2005, where I started by own business in 2015. I take pride in the quality of my work. We are owner operated, and believe building long-term relationships with our clients by taking time to make sure the project exceeds your expectations and ensure customer satisfaction. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and customer service. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular project. We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Give us a call today! We look forward to working with you!

CaM Property Services, LLC

CAM PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC. Offering a variety of property improvement services including landscaping, lawn maintenance, hardscapes, paver stone patios and sidewalks, concrete patios and sidewalks, fencing, deck building, and pressure washing!!

08/11/2014

I had an appointment set with him, but he did not show up for it. I called him and we rescheduled it, but again, he did not show up. We made a third appointment, and yet again, he was a no show. He finally ended up telling me that he did not have time to fit me in because he had too much stuff to do, and my job was too small.

Description of Work

Category hardscaping

04/13/2014

Said it would take 8 days. It took 2 months. He rarely showed up on time. Methods were non-professional.

Description of Work
Removed a tree and rebuilt wall

Category landscaping

We had to take down a large rotten tree that had grown up through the block wall, had to tight it off piece by piece and let it down. When it rained, had to dry off a day or 2. No room to work It rained every other day. No room to park the trailor. Down town Savannah on side streets.. Hand carry out material. Then in taking down the block wall with a 2' walking room, between house and block wall, ...

hydro seeding, landscaping and irrigation, grading and hardscapes design and install