Mr. Appliance

Founded 1996 •

At Mr. Appliance of Macon, we’re ready to take care of those leaky dishwashers, warm refrigerators, cold dryers, and dozens of other appliances around your home. Our appliance repair experts in Macon and Eastman can tackle a variety of issues and are highly trained in a wide variety of appliance types and brands. We will respond to your call quickly and leave you with lasting and quality repairs, so you can move on with your day. Why Call Mr. Appliance of Macon? Our flexible repair services can be scheduled around your busy day. We back up all our work with a guarantee. Our flat-rate, upfront pricing gets rid of surprise charges. We make reliable and lasting repairs, every single time....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

02/22/2021

It went fine, first day he diagnosed the problem. The Defrosting Heating assembly hat to be purchased so he return when he had it and installed it and fully defrosted the unit including the colling grill. He clean and reassembled grill panel shield and and shelving when done freezer inside looked like a new unit. It was well worth the cost and included warrant on part, I would hire him if anything...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose the Freezer problem and replace Defrosting Heating assembly and full defrost unit.

12/10/2020

Absolutely fantastic! My mother has been trying for months to purchase a new electronic oven. Finally got that task completed. Needed someone to install the oven. Mr Appliance is the definitely the right company to contact. They asked all the right questions to ensure that the job was completed without delay. Arrived at scheduled time window. Awesome work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Electric Oven

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

12/06/2020

Repairman called to make service call before scheduled day. He was on time, curteous, professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer repair. It was leaking water.

11/08/2020

My experience with Mr. Appliance was great! Quick response, accurate diagnosis and repair. Russell, the technician, was excellent! He was knowledgeable, professional and very courteous. My repair was 2 and a half weeks ago and I have had no issues since the repair. I will definitely call them for all my appliance repair needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator, 19 years old (heating element and defrost timer replaced)

11/02/2020

Very well. Everything was done professionally and to my complete satisfaction. I won’t hesitate to call them again for an appliance problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leaky washer

CATEGORY appliance repair

Dryer Repair Dryer Vent Cleaning Washing Machine Repair Refrigerator Repairs Refrigerator Not Cold Enough Freezer Repairs Dishwasher Repairs Ovens, Stove Tops & Ranges Ice Machine Repairs Garbage Disposal Repairs Microwave Oven Repairs Vent Hoods Wine Coolers Trash Compactors Outdoor Kitchens

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check