A-Legacy Commercial Cleaning Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

4.4

A-Legacy Commercial Cleaning Services, LLC. (A.L.C.) is a professional commercial and residential cleaning company that provides 100% Green services to office parks, distribution, manufacturing, property management and REO Real Estate Preservation companies in Georgia. We take a science-based approach of microbial detection to ensure overall effectiveness of the A-Legacy Health based cleaning program. Since its incorporation A-Legacy has been committed to one mission providing high quality, reliable customized services. A-Legacy achieves excellence for our clients by providing highly-trained, responsible professionals to meet long-term and special-project custodial requirements. Our Promise: Professional, Consistent Cleaning Services, Quality Assurance, Customer Delivery, State-of-the-Art Approach Additional emails - ribok@atagcpa.com, stacy@d-unityllc.org...

Wallace Cleaning Service

My mission is to provide clients with a clean and comfortable place.Making sure the quality of my service is always 100%. I’m also reliable and trustworthy.

Handy House Cleaning

Home Cleaning Centers of America

I am the proud owner of Home Cleaning Centers Of America in Alpharetta, GA. In business since 1992 we service over 300 homes a month. We have won the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018 Super Service Award and we have qualified teams that come out to clean and we only use approved products in your home. Our employees are Insured and Bonded. Quality is our number one priority! Our crews are thorough, professional and fast! Charges are determined by an in-home-estimate. Please call (770) 455-8777 today!

Offers by Home Cleaning Centers of America on Angi

12/19/2014

Everything went well. They were on time and did a good job cleaning.

Description of Work
housecleaning

09/24/2013

It went well and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the house and cleaned the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

05/10/2013

My experience was great. They did such a good job with cleaning the home. They cleaned the windows, the appliances, the floors. I was very pleased. They were very professional and personable.

Description of Work
She cleaned the home before we moved.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

12/21/2012

Average/will not use them again! Corners & "sports" were missed. Expected better results - especially after the claims & promises before the job started.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

09/22/2012

Long story short, DO NOT USE this cleaning service. Not only did I find out that the cleaner was the finacee of the owner but he himself told my husband that he normally details cars. Cars and homes are completely different and I felt like I was just getting a "fill-in" guy. I was extremely disappointed with my cleaning and when I asked the owner to come by, she completely blew me off saying that ...

Description of Work
I had spoke with Joyce (the owner) 1 week prior to my cleaning and I had decided to purchase the $209 coupon on kudzu. I was told I would get a deep cleaning for 4-6 hours and 1-2 people. I was hoping to have 2 people but she said most likely she would send her "senior" cleaner, Freddie. She said he was amazing and would clean from top to bottom. I was a little leary as one person for 3000 sq feet did not seem doable within a 6 hour time frame. However, I decided to give it a go. I also agreed to pay $20 extra gas fee (since I was outside the Atlanta area and $15 extra for an additional bedroom). I had read the other couple of reviews and was sure that I would be satisfied with my deep cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Commercial and residential office parks, distribution, manufacturing, property management, vacuum carpets, sweep and mop, dust and mop hardwood floors, mirrors, counter tops & microwave clean.

Please Inquire