Dakota Builders Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2011

In business since 2000. Serving the Savannah area and surrounding counties. We live our motto, a job well done is the reward....

All Terrain Construction, LLC

All Terrain Construction, LLC is a company born in South Carolina. Our specialties are divided into three categories, with flexibilities to perform other jobs related to construction. Our main categories are: 1. FLOORING: we do and repair/remodel all kinds of floors; 2. PAINTING: we do interior and exterior painting; 3. DRYWALL/SHEETROCK: we work on the installation and finishing of the drywall. We hope we can be a good fit for your construction/repairs needs. If you do need more information or for any FREE estimates, please contact us at 929-330-8934. And remember, WE HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.

A.S.R. Painting Company

A.S.R. Painting specializes in high quality, professional painting services for both interior and exterior projects - whether it's commercial or residential properties. We are fully licensed and insured to meet all your painting, staining, pressure washing, drywall and ceiling repairs, popcorn removal, and rotted wood repair. We pride ourselves in performing all our work in a professional manner, with special care and attention paid to properly preparing the work site. And while your project is underway, we protect all furniture, furnishings, fixtures, landscaping etc. in the immediate work area, and upon project completion, we clean the whole work site to your satisfaction.

Southern Maintenance and Metal Works LLC

Providing local and surrounding areas with mobile welding, custom fabrication, general maintenance and repair work. No job is too big or small. From repairing metal staircases, gates or fencing to fabricating for large commercial jobs, we have the expertise and knowledge to take care of any metal works job. We value our customers and guarantee premium quality every time. We have had 8 years going strong in this industry and this type of work. Local owner operated and ready to meet your needs.

Offers by Southern Maintenance and Metal Works LLC on Angi

04/07/2014

Tells it the box above.

Description of Work
They sub contracted a company out. I just got an estimate to have 2 pieces of siding nailed back on to the house that had not even completely feel off and to put a door back on to the wall, all they had to do was few nails in the siding and 4 nails on the door that was all set in place. I would never call them again not for an estimate of 125.00. We call an other one that charged 65.00.

Category drywall

06/04/2013

Mr. Doss kept me apprised of all additional work that was required immediately upon discovery of damage via picture email. I was very happy with the price (value) that Dakota afforded me for the repairs done to my rental property in Port Wentworth, GA.

Description of Work
Repaired roof and structural damage and replaced roof shingles.

Category drywall

10/14/2012

It went great. The work scope expand a bit, as expected, when they pulled the door molding out, there additional rot found underneath. Alex didn't beat me up on the additional work and was quite reasonable on the extra cost. Alex and Andy care about the work they do and recognize the results are a reflection on them.

Description of Work
Had several places on the exterior of the house that had rot and mildew around window and doors. Had the brick molding replaced at several 1st and 2nd story windows. Had a section of facia replaced. Had a portion surrounding an exterior door replaced. Had exterior trim cutout and replaced at two bay windows. Alex and Andy removed the old, put in the new; did a great caulk job and painted to match. They worked hard, got it done in two days. Cleaned up afterward and if you hadn't seen them out there working, you wouldn't have known they were there. Have used them in the past and will continue to do so.

Category handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,doors

Thanks Member, this response from our customers are one of the reasons we love working in this field. Home is where the heart is. Working to obtain a goal of this standard makes us happy. Thanks again for the great experience and the opportunity to work at your home.

05/09/2012

Work is not done yet. The company did tell me where to go to look at samples of flooring. I started that process, but unfortunately had a wreck, totalled my car, had to look for a new one. I am disabled and go to therapy twice a week, so things move slowly. I will get back with Dakota when I can get back to deciding what to put down. I don't believe Dakota called me back to see what I was going to...

Description of Work
Not done yet.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling

Member, I gave you the flooring distributors name and location. We needed to know what type of flooring you were going to have installed before we can estimate the cost. I never heard back from you and my distributor had not recalled speaking to you on a product. Sorry we could not connect, Please contact me if I can help. Thanks, Zack

01/04/2012

We were very happy with the price, the results and the responsiveness of Mr. Doss. He was helpful in advising us along the process and he was careful to complete the job without any complaints from the neighbors in the building. The workmanship was top notch and he quickly took care of any details to finish out the job. I would highly recommend him for any remodel jobs, or new construction.

Description of Work
Remodeled a condo in a historic building in downtown Savannah. Complete renovation of one bath including tile floor and shower, lighting, and fixtures, and kitchen with new tile floor and backsplash, new cabinets, lighting, and installation of new appliances.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,sunrooms

Home maintenance & repairs, handyman. Room additions. Decks. Fencing. Flooring. Garages. Exterior & interior trim. Siding. Doors. Windows. Roofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover