Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™

Founded 1935 • With Angi since December 2002

Awards & Badges

5105 Avalon Ridge Pkwy

Norcross, GA 30071

In GA since 1935, award-winning service delivered by our 300 coworkers, never subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. After-hours service available. Additional locations - Overhead Door Company of NE Georgia and Overhead Door Company of Greater Hall County. Additional phone numbers - (770) 535-1009, (770) 552-0390....

garage doors (584)door installation (37)fence company (5)window replacement (4)epoxy flooring (1)

10/12/2020

Casey Litchfield did an excellent job. The service was requested and performed on time and to a high standard. The follow up call this morning to check on the service was a nice touch. Well done Casey and Overhead Door Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken spring

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

Wow, this is great! We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our customers. We will share this with Casey and the whole team. Thank you so much for choosing Overhead Door™!

07/23/2020

The doors are great quality and the work is good, but the service is awful. Both on the original install and now on a repair it's almost impossible to get anyone to call you back. I had someone out a week ago to quote for repair they said they'd call Friday - no call, I called back Monday - they'd call back (no call), ditto Tuesday, Weds and tried again today. I would have picked a different insta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install an repair a garage door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to chat with you and gain your trust back. We appreciate you!

03/06/2020

Outstanding. Same day service. Andre was awesome --professional, courteous, really knew his stuff. He explained everything, showed me how everything worked, did troubleshooting with the manufacturer, thoroughly tested the new unit, oiled the hinges, & gave suggestions for ongoing maintenance. It was the BEST experience! Couldn't ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced very old garage door opener that had a stripped gear

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated! Thank you for putting your trust in us. We appreciate your business!

01/30/2020

Tech showed up replaced a wire and rebolted some loose bolts. Less than 1 hour, charged $129.00 customer service called me later. He reduced the price to $80.00 i'm satisfied with the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage would not open

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business.

01/29/2020

Sam arrived on time, and did a great job. He took the time to explain what was wrong...why my garage door wasn't working...and showed me exactly what the problem was. I needed an new opener. Since mine was very old, that made perfect sense :-) He took the time to explain my options, and told me the price upfront. Once the new garage door opener was installed, he carefully inspected the entire syst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door stopped opening and I wasn't sure what the problem was.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

10/09/2019

Professional, fast response, highly organized company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™! We appreciate your business.

09/07/2019

Same day service. Job was estimated and explained before the work was done. He finished in less time than was quoted. Great job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken torsion spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/23/2019

We contracted with Overhead Doors to replace our 3 doors. While doing this we mentioned that we would need to get the garage floors refinished before the doors were installed. The service individual (Paul) said that they did floors, as well. Since we'd done business with Overhead Door of Atlanta for probably 30 years, we contracted with them to redo our garage floors, as well. We even went to thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floors refinished

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/10/2019

I was never contacted by Overhead Door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need a privacy fence.

CATEGORY fencing,garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, I am getting in contact with management. I would like to talk to you ASAP.

04/23/2019

I am SUPER pleased. My Technician, Spencer Jackson, painstakingly installed my weather stripping I had ordered & I thought he would be through! But NO, there he was oiling all the hinge thingys on the inside of my garage door. People I talk on the phone with cannot believe THAT is my garage door going up & down so quietly now! Then, he asked me if I had another light bulb he would be glad to put i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New weather stripping on my garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with Overhead Door Company of Atlanta! We hope you continue to enjoy the quietness, keep amazing your friends! We appreciate your business.

Sales, repair & installation of all brands garage doors, garage door openers & gate operators.

Windows.