Jose Orozco Painting LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2015

Norcross, GA 30093

Jose Orozco Painting LLC provides superior quality interior and exterior painting services for Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers. Our single goal is to make the customers experience great quality work at reasonable prices. Our end result is quality with a clear focus on detail. Jose Orozco Painting is able to offer an ongoing Commercial or Industrial Painting maintenance program tailored to your organizations needs. Our Painters are able to work at your convenient time on weekend and evening shifts, to minimize any disruption to your environment....

house painting (8)interior painting (4)deck cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)

01/04/2021

Jose Orozco and his painters were FABULOUS! Our home is 54 years old with many wooden windows and a very high roof with wooden areas that needed repair. They scraped and reglazed all the windows that needed glazing (essentially every one). They scraped and primed and replaced rotting wood. They pressure washed everything before scraping and painting. They came on time (even early) and worked HARD ...

Description of Work
Pressure wash, Pressure wash and paint exterior of older home

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

10/08/2020

He made an appointment. Did not show up. I did not hear from him. I left him a message to see if he was coming. No return phone call.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

03/23/2020

Excellent! He gave us a quote, came on time to do the work, and cameback to do touch up paint after new carpeting was installed.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, famly room, hallways, bedroom, master bathroom ceiling and linen closet, touch up paint in other rooms of house.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

04/03/2019

It went extremely well. My review is not going to do Jose justice because I can’t say enough great words about Jose and his staff. I’m a hard person to please because I’ve spent many years in the hospitality business. Jose and his staff blew me away. If you’re reading this review do yourself a favor and hire him. I’m planning on promoting Jose throughput my neighborhood.

Description of Work
Painted outside three 3 sides hardy board along with staning three decks

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/29/2019

We can’t say enough about Jose and his team!! They were punctual, competitively priced and most important the work was excellently done! We would absolutely use him again! Easily one of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Review for Jose Orozco Painting LLC - unknown, Norcross, GA - 37789234

03/16/2019

After deciding to put my rental condo for sale, I needed to paint the interior of it. All walls, trim, mouldings and doors needed an overdue TLC. After talking with a few companies, I choosed Jose for the project. From the beginning, Jose was very helpful in working around my busy schedule. His quote was fair, and when I ask for a last-minute change, he didn’t hesitate to accomodate it. Jose and h...

Description of Work
Interior painting for condo to be listed for sale

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

03/16/2019

Jose and his crew did good quality work and were reliable and timely.

Description of Work
paint inside and out

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/16/2019

12/24/2018

Jose and his crew did a fantastic job! Even though they had to battle the weather (rain and temp), they still got the job done in a timely manner. We were getting new gutters so they removed all of our old ones, repaired problem areas on our deck and chimney, including installing flashing. We also went from a very dark trim color to a bright gloss white so it wasn’t the easiest to cover but they g...

Description of Work
Whole home exterior paint including all decks.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2018

Review for Jose Orozco Painting LLC - unknown, Norcross, GA - 37624364

11/07/2018

He is great, he wonderful and he is the best. great work, honest, everything that he says and do is great, very reliable.

Description of Work
Deck Restoration and Painting Works

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

11/07/2018

We have known Jose for around 11 years. Honest. Reliable. He does an excellent job!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

Interior and Exterior Priming and Painting Through and complete surface preparation Staining and Varnishing Deck Cleaning and Restorations High Pressure Washing Wallpaper removal Drywall Patch and repair Spray Painting