ATLANTIC SERVICES INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2008

For many years, our name has been synonymous with first-rate HVAC service. Our range of services has grown to meet today's ever-changing demands, continuously adopting the latest energy efficient technology and indoor air quality. Our technicians take pride in their work and make sure it is done right the first time. With 20 years of experience to draw upon, your homes heating and cooling solution is just a phone call away 770-729-0909....

Gainesville Economy Heating & Air

We are in the HVAC field for more than 35 years and our name has become a synonym for quality and professional heating and air conditioning works. Additional Service Areas: Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Paulding, Rockdale, Habersham, Lumpkin, White & Portions of Banks County. Ask for details. Call 7067782861 for service in Cleveland, Clarksville, and Cornelia.

R Wiley Heating & Air

Super Service Award Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 | HVAC Contractor | Owner Operated by Robby Wiley | We are a local Heating and Air Conditioning company in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on installations only and financing options including 18 months same as cash on all equipment and 60 months same as cash for certain equipment. We provide services to residential and small commercial customers. I have been in the industry for 30 years and enjoy helping my customers maintain their equipment and overcome issues with their equipment. I will work with you and offer recommendations based on your needs. I will make myself available to answer questions you may have without requiring a service call, again I enjoy what I do.

Offers by R Wiley Heating & Air on Angi
Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning

From a simple air conditioner tune up to furnace installation, Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning is the local expert for HVAC repair, installation and maintenance. From Atlanta to Lawrenceville, GA, their licensed technicians have served hundreds of satisfied customers .

Offers by Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi

08/21/2019

Very good and I'm not gonna use anybody else.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance and repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/30/2018

We have had Atlantic Services for years and they are reliable and very professional, we never have had a problem. I would highly recommend this company!! Dan & Elaine D.

Description of Work
air conditioner unit fixed, also one replaced, water heater replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

11/12/2016

We called Atlantic service at 10am and they were out at 12:30 as promised. Once here, John quickly solved the issue with our heating system. Great service all around!

Description of Work
Fixed downstairs heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/26/2015

I have used Atlantic Services for my HVAC needs since we bought our newly built house in 2004. I believe I was told by the builder that Atlantic Services was the HVAC company that did the install when the house was built. I have had issues with our systems, as everyone does, over the years and Atlantic Services has always been there to help in a courteous and timely manner. I would recommend that ...

Description of Work
Fall Service of HVAC systems

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home builders

10/30/2015

It took me a long time to find an HVAC company to install ducting for a vent hood. This was a pretty straightforward job that they did within a week of giving me an estimate. The job went very smoothly and took about an hour and a half. Would definitely use them again for any other HVAC services.

Description of Work
Installed ducting for a kitchen vent hood

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling

HEATING & A/C. ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS, BASEMENT & ROOM ADDITION SYSTEMS, GAS LINE TO OUTSIDE GAS GRILLS, & CUSTOM COOKTOP HOODS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available