ATLANTIC SERVICES INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2008

For many years, our name has been synonymous with first-rate HVAC service. Our range of services has grown to meet today's ever-changing demands, continuously adopting the latest energy efficient technology and indoor air quality. Our technicians take pride in their work and make sure it is done right the first time. With 20 years of experience to draw upon, your homes heating and cooling solution is just a phone call away 770-729-0909....

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

MMI Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning Company is a company that is fully insured, We have 12 years of experience and reliability. We cover Residential and Commercial Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning MMI Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning is pleased to offer you the most moderate and trusted services around. We offer over 12 Years of Air Duct Cleaning experience and the most advanced cleaning technologies and methods on the market. In case you are searching for a decent, quality Air Duct Cleaning company

**WE DECONTAMINATE FOR THE CORONA VIRUS!!!**CleanGreen launched our family business cleaning carpets in 1992, focusing on developing the safest, most efficient way to clean carpets and remove resistant stains. In 1996, we began cleaning air ducts, and over the years, we have utilized advanced technology to become a leader in Air Duct Cleaning. Our methods for cleaning carpet and air ducts are some of the best available on the market today. We surpass the recommended cleaning by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association, N.A.D.C.A. Using our method of cleaning, partnered with our camera technology, we can ensure that you get a TRUE CLEAN. We back up our promise with a fully-sanitized system and 100% satisfaction guarantee!! You can’t go wrong with CLEAN GREEN!

08/21/2019

Very good and I'm not gonna use anybody else.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance and repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/30/2018

We have had Atlantic Services for years and they are reliable and very professional, we never have had a problem. I would highly recommend this company!! Dan & Elaine D.

Description of Work
air conditioner unit fixed, also one replaced, water heater replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

11/12/2016

We called Atlantic service at 10am and they were out at 12:30 as promised. Once here, John quickly solved the issue with our heating system. Great service all around!

Description of Work
Fixed downstairs heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/26/2015

I have used Atlantic Services for my HVAC needs since we bought our newly built house in 2004. I believe I was told by the builder that Atlantic Services was the HVAC company that did the install when the house was built. I have had issues with our systems, as everyone does, over the years and Atlantic Services has always been there to help in a courteous and timely manner. I would recommend that ...

Description of Work
Fall Service of HVAC systems

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home builders

10/30/2015

It took me a long time to find an HVAC company to install ducting for a vent hood. This was a pretty straightforward job that they did within a week of giving me an estimate. The job went very smoothly and took about an hour and a half. Would definitely use them again for any other HVAC services.

Description of Work
Installed ducting for a kitchen vent hood

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling

HEATING & A/C. ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS, BASEMENT & ROOM ADDITION SYSTEMS, GAS LINE TO OUTSIDE GAS GRILLS, & CUSTOM COOKTOP HOODS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available