ACTION AUTO GLASS

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2009

5900 Sierra Dr

Norcross, GA 30071

We are a full service Auto and Truck Glass company serving Metro Atlanta since 1989. We use original equipment (OEM) glass whenever possible. No seconds. Insurance Claims are welcome and we handle all the paperwork for you. Same day mobile service in most cases. Call 770-662-8008. Member shop of ARI Fleet Services and LYNX Network. Authorized Service Center for State Farm Insurance, Allstate, Esurance, Travelers, SGC Network and many others. When you need a windshield, side or back glass for your auto or truck call us for a quote at 770-662-8008....

05/18/2016

Laurie F.

08/05/2015

David M.

I called and left a message on voicemail requesting a call back and gave details about replacing a rear window in my truck. I never received a call back.

Description of Work
Did not return message requesting service.

Category replacement windows,auto glass

04/04/2015

Andrew D.

We were very lucky that Kurt was available on a holiday weekend. A visiting relative's car window was one of 28 smashed at nearby hotels. Kurt replaced the driver's side window. The pricing was competitive. He made the repair at our location. His work was meticulous and he even cleaned the window after the installation. He was timely and his communication was clear. I would certainly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Replaced window in driver's door.

02/18/2015

Ben H.

It went great, I couldn't ask for better service and professionalism and I'd definitely recommend to anyone who needs automotive glass work done.

Description of Work
Talked me through process on the phone, provided a competitive rate, arrived on time for the service, replaced the windshield.

02/05/2015

Richard H.

Showed up less than an hour after I called with new glass on his tuck and ready to install. Was speedy, curious, and professional. Super nice guy. His price was $135 plus tax. Next higher estimate was $200. I had another estimate for over $250, so this price was very nearly half of the price offered by some of his competition, for nearly immediate service in my driveway. What more could one ask for? Repair requires removal of door panel-- fairly involved (lots of little clips and electrical connections), and of corse there was broken glass all over the place when he arrived-- I was having a smashed window replaced, after all. It was windy and freezing cold outside. This guy was cheerful the entire time as he worked in the frigid weather. Broken glass fell all over the place-- unavoidable, you remove the panel, and glass falls out. He vacuumed it all up-- even small pieces that fell into the grass by my driveway. Cleaned up glass fragments from inside the car very well too. He said it would take maybe an hour-and-a-half. I think it took him no more than an hour. Basically, two hours after I called this guy, I had new glass in my door and he was on his way. Once installed, he made certain the new glass was shiny and clean, inside and out, before he left. My only "complaint" is that now I need to wash the truck to match the new, clean glass, LOL! As long as this guy is available I can't see why I'd even bother getting any other quotes if I need glass repairs in the future! Call Action Auto Glass first. I don't think anybody else will touch his price, nor could you hope for any better service, and to be clear, I have no affiliation with the company-- I never even talked to them before today.

Description of Work
Replaced broken-out driver's window in my vehicle.

08/30/2014

Phil O.

Very knowledgeable. Answered my questions.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement.

09/26/2013

Crystal D.

Ron was absolutely wonderful. I called late afternoon on 9/25 and spoke with Kurt at the office and Ron came out at 9:15 the next morning. He was very professional and they were 1/2 the price of a national competitor. I hope I don't need to use them again, but they are the only ones I'd call now for windshield repair or replacement and the only ones I'd recommend. Thanks Kurt and Ron!

Description of Work
Ron came out and repaired a chip in my windshield.

03/12/2013

Sherri W.

He comes out very quickly. He is very friendly and does a great job. His prices are competitive. I have used them twice already.

Description of Work
I have used Action Auto Glass to replace windshields.

Apex Energy Solutions Georgia

We are a nationwide company that specializes in an exclusive, ultra-efficient, triple pane replacement window system. We have a fantastic installation program that matches the quality of the window. Even better, we are the best value around. Give us a call today!

Findlay Roofing Inc

Findlay Roofing is a leading Atlanta roofing contractor dedicated to exceptional customer service and superior workmanship. Servicing areas throughout Atlanta and North Georgia, Findlay is the go-to for all of your roofing needs. In addition to roof repair and roof replacement, Findlay Roofing offers services including attic insulation, gutter repair and replacement, and window installation. With long lasting warranties and only the best in product lines, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call us today and find out why so many Atlanta residents use and recommend Findlay Roofing. Let us show you how we became one of Atlanta’s premier residential and commercial roofing contractors. 60 subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about the Angie's List discount. Senior discount for 65 years and older. See Senior Discount below. Only services portions of Fulton & Dekalb counties and Woodstock for repair estimates, call to see if your area is serviced.

Unique Custom Windows & Doors

We offer custom-fitted replacement windows that are ENERGY STAR-rated and crafted for your exact property, inside and out. From the frame aesthetic to the window fit, there’s nothing one-size-fits-all about it. We can complement your new windows with gorgeous replacement doors by ProVia Doors, available in top-tier materials like glass, steel, wood, fiberglass, and more. Each of our remodeling options comes with our signature lifetime warranty—covering both materials and labor—as well as our flexible, family-friendly home improvement financing.

Auto Glass
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We provide service to individuals, businesses of all types, fleet vehicles and insurance claims.

N/A