AA Marble & Granite

Norcross, GA 30093

Custom Quartzite Countertop Installation

Custom Quartzite Countertop Installation

countertop installation202130024
Supplied all Materials, Fabrication, and Installation Of the Quartzite Countertops

AA Marble & Granite, also doing business as Andrews and Associates, has been Atlanta’s Premier Custom Quartz, Granite, Marble, Quartzite and other natural stone Fabricator since 1990. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and Marble Institute Of America . Visit us online at www.AndrewsAssociates.net - We have over 2000 slabs on display at our elegant showroom. Come visit us today. **If you are reaching out to us via Angie's List Message Center and would like a quick response, please provide your phone number and email address. This will enable us to communicate with you much quicker.** Or simply call us at 770-872-0365 today and our local granite expert are ready to help you....

Resposiveness

countertop installation (235)marble & granite (203)home remodeling (39)hardware store (4)woodworking (4)tile installation (3)stone & gravel (2)

02/16/2021

They were very professional allowing us to peruse their very large selection of granite and marble slabs on their office property. One selected they made a template of the proposed tops and showed us at the template review the best location for cuts and trim-outs. On the day of installation, they showed at the appointed time and finished the work with-in 3 hours. My wife and I are very pleased wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AA Marble provided new granite countertops for our 70's style home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Kevin, & Patty, Thank you so much for taking your time to review us. We work very hard to bring a premium experience to our customer when they make such an important purchase. We hope to see you again! Thanks you, Paresh Shah - for the entire team here at AA MARBLE & GRANITE, LLC. 770-931-2244

12/09/2020

My wife and I wanted to change out 20 year old white tile kitchen countertops and backsplash. We read reviews from Angie’s List and other sites for various sites. AA Marble & Grant had top-notch reviews and we decided to check them out. They did an excellent job with providing their showroom with numerous granite, marble and quartz slabs. Phillip was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new granite kitchen countertops and backsplash.

CATEGORY countertops,woodworking,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking your time to review us. We work very hard to bring a premium experience to our customer when they make such an important purchase. We hope to see you again! Thanks you, Paresh Shah - for the entire team here at AA MARBLE & GRANITE, LLC. 770-931-2244

11/10/2020

Everything was great when talking to the rep, except I don't recall him ever asking me for the product I was looking for. No big deal. I replied to the welcome email that the presumable owner sent me about what I was looking for (very common quartz style), and his response was that they don't have it and they have nothing similar. Period. I work in sales and would never say this to a prospect. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for a kitchen countertop project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], My name is Mr. Shah and I am the owner here. Please call me at 770-872-0661 whenever you are free so we can help you further . When you emailed to the sales person yesterday afternoon about the particular brand and color of quartz countertops that you wanted, he responded to your email simply to let you know that we did not have that particular brand and color in stock...

09/25/2020

The experience was beautiful. They were patient (as I changed my mind on countertops a couple of times) and extremely knowledgeable. Will definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom vanity top

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

07/10/2020

On time, helpful, great service and product

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite top for vanity

CATEGORY countertops,woodworking,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/08/2020

Everyone I came into contact with was great. I didn’t feel pressured and felt I was part of the family. It was a wonderful experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertops

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

06/04/2020

Looks great. Work done on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite countertop for Kitchen island.

CATEGORY woodworking,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/01/2020

EXCELLENT customer service, quality and professionalism at a great price! From my first phone call, all the way through to completion, this team truly went above and beyond. Candy was extremely helpful - really taking the time to understand what we were looking for and helped bring our vision to life. Mr. Shah took the time to come say hello when I visited the showroom and made me feel welcome and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter tops

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Photo for AA Marble & Granite - 4235 Steve Reynolds Boulevard, Norcross, GA - 38605960

05/29/2020

Excellent. Professional, reasonably priced and incredible workmanship and installation. Would recommend 100%!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen marble counter tops

CATEGORY countertops,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Photo for AA Marble & Granite - 4235 Steve Reynolds Boulevard, Norcross, GA - 38600670

02/21/2020

Entire process was excellent and timely. First phone call for an appointment to finishing touches after install was just about 2 weeks. Couldn’t be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite countertops

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Fabrication and Installation of Custom Quartz, Granite Quartzite, and Marble Countertops Natural Stone Contractor. Including Granite, Marble, Quartzite & Quartz.

General Contracting. Plumbing. Gas. Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check