Custom Counter Top Fabrication and Installation.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

AA Marble & Granite

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2004

4235 Steve Reynolds Boulevard suite 200

Norcross, GA 30093

AA Marble & Granite, also doing business as Andrews and Associates, has been Atlanta’s Premier Custom Quartz, Granite, Marble, Quartzite and other natural stone Fabricator since 1990. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and Marble Institute Of America . Visit us online at www.AndrewsAssociates.net - We have over 2000 slabs on display at our elegant showroom. Come visit us today. **If you are reaching out to us via Angie's List Message Center and would like a quick response, please provide your phone number and email address. This will enable us to communicate with you much quicker.** Or simply call us at 770-872-0365 today and our local granite expert are ready to help you....

Projects

Custom Quartzite Countertop Installation  project
Custom Quartzite Countertop Installation

countertop installation

202130024

10/14/2021

verina H.

I had a wonderful experience with this AA Marble & Granite. . My Consultant Candy DeLapp was great, she didn't rush me, she gave me great options, she was very professional, and took her time to make sure that I picked the perfect piece of granite. Everyone was great, Chris, Jay, and Pareesh. The guys that came to do the templates and the install were very professional and you could tell they knew what they were doing. Everyone was helpful and was with me every step of the way. The customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend AA Marble & Granite.

Description of Work
New Countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking your time to review us. We work very hard to bring a premium experience to our customer when they make such an important purchase. We hope to see you again! Thanks you, Paresh Shah - for the entire team here at AA MARBLE & GRANITE, LLC. 770-931-2244

10/05/2021

Sandra J.

Everyone I worked with from AA Marble and Granite were professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I am thrilled with the improvements in my home!

Description of Work
I installed a new quartz countertop on my kitchen island and in a guest bath.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

02/16/2021

Kevin & Patty M.

They were very professional allowing us to peruse their very large selection of granite and marble slabs on their office property. One selected they made a template of the proposed tops and showed us at the template review the best location for cuts and trim-outs. On the day of installation, they showed at the appointed time and finished the work with-in 3 hours. My wife and I are very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
AA Marble provided new granite countertops for our 70's style home

Category countertops

Kevin, & Patty, Thank you so much for taking your time to review us. We work very hard to bring a premium experience to our customer when they make such an important purchase. We hope to see you again! Thanks you, Paresh Shah - for the entire team here at AA MARBLE & GRANITE, LLC. 770-931-2244

12/09/2020

Robert C.

My wife and I wanted to change out 20 year old white tile kitchen countertops and backsplash. We read reviews from Angie’s List and other sites for various sites. AA Marble & Grant had top-notch reviews and we decided to check them out. They did an excellent job with providing their showroom with numerous granite, marble and quartz slabs. Phillip was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with. We provided rough diagrams and measurements in advance using their PDF file. We ended up selecting a granite top from Brazil and were very pleased in the color and stone quality. The pricing for material and installation was fair and reasonable. The contract agreement was a bit lengthy, but manageable and we paid a deposit of 1/2 the cost. AA scheduled a person to come by the house and perform measurements for the countertops and cutouts for sink and cooktop. We also were changing the kitchen island top and a butler section top. We had our white tile backsplash removed a couple of days before the templates were measure. After the template measurements were made we went back to AA to look at the slab with template pieces to see how it would look. Once settled on cutout templates, we scheduled an installation date. It took a couple of weeks to get an install date with the Thanksgiving Holiday coming up. Phillip at AA did a good job of calling with reminders before the install date. The installers were in time for the date and schedule given. They did an excellent job installing the granite tops and smoothing and blending the seam where two large pieces came together. We got an under mount sink which was cut in advance. The faucet and soap dispenser holes were cut on site. The gas cooktop section was cut on site. Nice job in measuring, cutting, smoothing out edges. A couple of minor nicks were made on Sheetrock while installing in a very tight spot. (These were spackled and repainted within a couple of days). We are very pleased with AA Marble & Grant from beginning to end. The granite countertops are beautiful. We hired Mauricio Campos recommended by AA to do prep work on disconnecting the cooktop and sink plumbing and reconnect after the countertops were installed. Campos also installed the new backsplash tile and did outstanding work. I highly recommend AA Marble & Grant for quality countertops.

Description of Work
Installed new granite kitchen countertops and backsplash.

Category countertops,woodworking,marble & granite

11/10/2020

Stephen C.

Everything was great when talking to the rep, except I don't recall him ever asking me for the product I was looking for. No big deal. I replied to the welcome email that the presumable owner sent me about what I was looking for (very common quartz style), and his response was that they don't have it and they have nothing similar. Period. I work in sales and would never say this to a prospect. I would work hard to find something the client likes. Their website mentions hundreds of quartz styles, including over 50 for the brand I was looking for, not sure why they don't want my business. Very off-putting and borderline disrespectful. Just an honest account of one person's experience.

Description of Work
Quote for a kitchen countertop project.

Category countertops

Hello [Member Name Removed], My name is Mr. Shah and I am the owner here. Please call me at 770-872-0661 whenever you are free so we can help you further . When you emailed to the sales person yesterday afternoon about the particular brand and color of quartz countertops that you wanted, he responded to your email simply to let you know that we did not have that particular brand and color in stock and he thought it was better to let you know so that you do not drive so far during the pandemic to come to our showroom only to be told that we do not have that in stock. He was trying to be mindful about the travel time involved. We are still available to help you should you be open to look at different colors or different brands. Kindly please call us to let us know how you wish to proceed and so we can help you. Thanks, Mr. Shah. 770-872-0661.

09/25/2020

Mary L.

The experience was beautiful. They were patient (as I changed my mind on countertops a couple of times) and extremely knowledgeable. Will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Bathroom vanity top

07/10/2020

Marie B.

On time, helpful, great service and product

Description of Work
Granite top for vanity

Category countertops,woodworking,marble & granite

07/08/2020

Monica S.

Everyone I came into contact with was great. I didn’t feel pressured and felt I was part of the family. It was a wonderful experience!

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops

06/04/2020

Larry C.

Looks great. Work done on schedule.

Description of Work
Granite countertop for Kitchen island.

Category woodworking,marble & granite

06/01/2020

Elizabeth S.

EXCELLENT customer service, quality and professionalism at a great price! From my first phone call, all the way through to completion, this team truly went above and beyond. Candy was extremely helpful - really taking the time to understand what we were looking for and helped bring our vision to life. Mr. Shah took the time to come say hello when I visited the showroom and made me feel welcome and appreciated. The install team was very friendly and extremely talented at their craft. Completing the job to perfection in record time. Completely cleaned up after themselves and respected my home. We are so happy with our gorgeous new kitchen counter tops and island top! Next project: Back splash! We HIGHLY recommend AA Marble & Granite to anyone looking for honest, quality work at a competitive price. You will not be disappointed. We will definitely return all our tiling needs. A++

Description of Work
Kitchen counter tops

05/29/2020

Phil M.

Excellent. Professional, reasonably priced and incredible workmanship and installation. Would recommend 100%!!

Description of Work
Replace kitchen marble counter tops

Category countertops,woodworking

02/21/2020

Mike B.

Entire process was excellent and timely. First phone call for an appointment to finishing touches after install was just about 2 weeks. Couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Granite countertops

12/02/2019

Tomi T.

The process was easy. I love that Phillip wasn't pushy even when I was undecided on whether or not I wanted to go with AA Marble. I'm SOOO happy I did go with them. It was a pleasant experience. Very good quality of Granite and the installers were on time and professional! Great Job! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops

05/06/2019

Sadie K.

From my first encounter with Phillip in the showroom, I was totally impressed with his professional and courteous manner combined with expertise of products. The installers were equally professional. They were punctual, efficient and did a beautiful job! I love my new bathrooms. They even left cleaner for countertops w/complete coverage of how to care for them.

Description of Work
Two bathrooms remodeled

04/25/2019

David Z.

Can't say enough about the way AA Marble & Granite works! They have found a way to make every decision regarding this process clear, professional, and affordable. I LOVE the way they communicate- then everything happens as they said it would. They earned my business and I have NO doubt they will do everything the same way for you too.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom counter top

12/03/2018

Rachel C.

The team at AA Marble and Granite were amazing to work with! We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New countertops and backsplash

10/05/2018

Victor M.

Excellent. Was able to get an appointment the next day. Workers called and said they were ahead of schedule and asked if ok to come by. Explained work performed and why. Workers were very friendly.

Description of Work
Under counter sink had come loose.

08/10/2018

Joel T.

Location - Very convenient location for Metro Atlanta. Selection - Very large inventory of product. Sales Representative - Adam communicated with me last year when I was anticipating remodeling the bathroom and remembered me when I told him we were ready to pull the trigger. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him; he is a great guy. Price - they are in the wheelhouse with pricing, as such, other issues should be more important such as reputation and reviews. They are excellent in both regards. Process - Jay and his team are very process oriented. The meticulously outline what is going to happen and when. They stick to their schedules very well and communicate throughout. If you are the type of discerning customer that desires organized people, this is the company for you. I highly recommend A&A.

Description of Work
Granite Vanity Countertop and Backsplash in Master Bathroom

06/16/2018

Gloria H.

The process was so easy and customer focused. Paresh and the entire staff were always on top of everything. The did everything as promised. We will surely use them again.

Description of Work
granite countertop

Category countertops

Gloria, Thank you so much for taking your time to review us. We work very hard to bring a premium experience to our customer when they make such an important purchase. We hope to see you again! Thanks you, Paresh Shah - for the entire team here at AA MARBLE & GRANITE, LLC. 770-931-2244

05/02/2018

Melody M.

Excellent - they communicated above and beyond to ensure we understood what we needed to get our counter tops installed in a timely manner. They recommended M. Campos to do the plumbing support and he was excellent. I recommend them and M. Campos without reservation to anyone who needs quality products installed in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Replaced countertops

04/25/2018

Chip L.

They installed a 40 sq ft Vermont White Quartzite slab for an island. We spared no expense in selecting the stone nor in the edging (Ogee). AA had a lengthy signature process prior to installation and required all payment at the time of templating. I was okay with that, b/c I expected darn near perfection based on what they were telling me and their Angie's List ratings. I did everything they wanted. They showed up with a $4,500 piece of stone and installed it. It looked beautiful at first, but when my wife came home 2 hours later she pointed out what appeared to be a crack across the thin piece outlining the sink cutout. The slab is extremely veiny, so it's not something that would be obvious at first glance - especially after the guys had me help them get the slab onto the island. Sure enough. It's a crack. Not only is it a crack, but it was a crack that they obviously knew about and attempted to hide. I voiced my concern. The owner and 2 other guys came out...took pictures...clearly it was a denial campaign. They said it was natural to the stone. I told them I disagreed. Now with the passing of time, that crack is more obvious...I'm livid!!!!

Description of Work
Installed cracked Quartzite island slab & denied responsibility

04/24/2018

Jim L.

Excellent selection of granite and Outstanding customer service. Sales staff at the shop was courteous, respectful and informative. AA had a large selection of slabs in a variety of grades (A thru G, low price to high priced). They explained difference in the grades and reasons for pricing them. They also explained in great detail the process, tasks for the homeowner, and what to expect. This was also provided in reference documents via email. Very customer-centric company. The template maker was professional, knowledgeable and punctual (even early to arrive) Again, he explained the process in great detail. The slab layout was done thoughtfully, ensuring that the "grain" flowed in the same direction on every piece. They explained where and why the seems would be. On installation day, the same fellow who did the template, showed up early, completed the work perfectly, explained everything thoroughly, and cleaned up well after the counters where in. Overall, an excellent experience. I will note that AA does not subcontract any other services - such as plumbers, electricians, tilers, etc. However, I had an similarly excellent experience with the contractor they recommended. The only thing I would have asked for from AA is extended showroom hours, for us working stiffs that can't take much time off.

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen Counter Tops

01/29/2018

Paula H.

AA Marble & Granite were great to work with for my project. The communication and customer service were top notch at every stage. When I needed to reschedule a couple of times due to jury duty they were very flexible and when the install had to be postponed due to weather, they were accommodating in the reschedule.

Description of Work
Countertops

12/10/2017

CRAIG L.

After researching countertop companies on Angies List, I visited about a dozen showrooms in the Atlanta metro area. After considering the various surface products, I settled on granite. The reason I chose to work with AA Marble and Granite was their selection of granite, how knowledgeable they were, their professionalism, and their ability to install a particularly long piece (the sink side of my kitchen is 124 inches long) of granite. I have owned houses in the metro area for 34 years, and AA Marble and Granite is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. There goal is to make you happy with your purchase, and they work closely with you from beginning to end. They also have great referrals for other work you might need done like new tile on your walls, flooring, etc.

Description of Work
Replace existing countertop in my kitchen

12/08/2017

Denise D.

From sales through installation the people are wonderful and excellent at their profession.

Description of Work
Replaced granite countertops