West Georgia Design Build Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

535 Pine Road Unit 111

Newnan, GA 30263

Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours services. May contact through email. Additional contact: Ron Reets, cell phone number: 770-318-0379....

home remodeling (91)tile installation (24)plumbers (23)countertop installation (20)interior painting (16)flooring (16)marble & granite (15)electrician (13)drywall (12)cabinet makers (12)woodworking (9)lighting (8)

12/08/2020

Dwight and his wife Stacy were very easy to work with. They gave me the porch I have always wanted. During the project there were changes that I needed to have happen and they implemented each change with no problems. I would definitely use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Expanding Existing Porch / Roof

Category decks,electrician,picture framing,lighting,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed working for you and would love to do so again in the future.

08/26/2020

It went well. The crew is friendly, timely, and proficient. We appreciated that one contractor could meet all of your remodel needs.

Description of Work
Home remodel and add Bonus Room

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/10/2020

I highly recommend this company for their overall ability to transform a small dull bathroom into a showpiece! They gave me a start date and estimated completion date in which both were right on target. From their design ideas to their quality workmanship, I am totally satisfied. No subcontractors were needed at all, even doing their own tile work and suggesting a herringbone pattern which instant...

Description of Work
Basement bathroom remodel and pool room paint job

Category ceramic tile,drywall,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,appliance sales,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

07/08/2020

Initially I was very satisfied with the work and services provided by Dwight and Stacy in remodeling our master bathroom. They were very helpful in designing the bathroom and selecting the tile for the floors and walls. I was also satisfied with the installation of the tile. Unfortunately, I had significant issues with the very last part of the project which was installing two vanity mirrors. Stac...

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodeling Project

Category appliance sales,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

We are saddened to see this poor review from a customer that we thoroughly enjoyed working for. The refund in question amounts to $54.00, which we will admit slipped through the cracks but we will have sent out ASAP. We NEVER refused to refund anything nor did we quit answering phone calls, emails or text messages. Our last response was that we would send the refund. We have all of our communicati...

07/02/2020

Ron Reets at West Georgia Design Build, Inc did a fantastic job on all the work mentioned above. They were professional and cleaned up after themselves each day. They were very easy to work with and the work was done in a timely manner. There were no surprises in the billing and everything was well done! We would hire them again in a minute and have recommended them to others already.

Description of Work
Remove old and install new flooring in kitchen, dining room, and utility room; remove and install new kitchen cabinets; paint walls and ceiling in kitchen, dining room, and utility room; install new dishwasher stove and hood, sink, and faucet; installed new light fixtures in kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,plumbing,appliance sales,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

12/31/2018

Due to faulty work by the builder of my house, the shower pan and water proofing failed. I received a quote from Stacy at West Georgia Design Build to completely tear out the old shower back to the wall studs, install a new shower pan, install new wall board, water proof the entire shower, tile the shower, and run additional plumbing and install new shower fixtures. Additionally, drywall and baseb...

Description of Work
Complete tiled shower reinstall

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

10/18/2018

I hired West Georgia Design Build to remodel at my residence. In the master shower the floor did not drain properly due to Dwight installation errors. On the third attempt, the floor now drains properly, but a large portion of the tile is now lighter than the initial tile that was not repaired. In addition, there are grout coloration inconsistencies on the master shower flooring. We had discussed ...

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

11/13/2017

I feel that I dodged a bad experience. If your failure to communicate to a potential customer is non-existent at the front end of a project, what would it be like after the project starts and you have put up half of the money of said project. I gave an F rating because Stacy waisted my time, and it is important to me, but clearly not to West Georgia Design Build, Inc.

Description of Work
I had Stacy out to my home, almost two weeks ago. She took all the information on the project I wanted, which was an addition to the back of my garage. She said she would get my prices the next Monday, a week ago today. I waited all week, thinking they are probably very busy. I never received a phone call or an email from her. If they did not want the job, they could have at least notified me. Also, when you come to a person's home, have business cards! She said she was out of them, but it is so easy to order them when you see your running low.

Category garage builders

11/02/2017

It went very well. Dwight and Stacy are excellent at what they do. The majority of the work was done by Dwight and his son. They made sure they knew who would be at our house and when they would be there. For the few items that were sub-contracted out (floors and electrical) Dwight was there making sure it went well. I must have interviewed every kitchen and bath remodel company in Atlanta prior t...

Description of Work
Major renovation, kitchen, two baths, removed walls, added hardwood floors throughout, upgraded electrical panel. Basically a full remodel of most of the house.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

07/19/2017

They said they would get back to me within a week and I have never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Asked for a Quote on a 12 x 16 deck. They came out and took pictures measured, and talked to me about what I wanted.

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I met with you on June 7, 2017 regarding your deck. I completed your deck estimate on June 21, however, left a message for you regarding a few details of the estimate as the parameters that we discussed had changed and I wanted to make sure you were okay with the scope of work before sending the estimate to you. I would be happy to forward your estimate over. Please cont...

General, kitchen & bath remodeling. Cabinet sales. Plumbing. Countertop installation & repair. Insurance repairs & restoration work. Ceramic tile. Carpentry woodworking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express