We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Progressive Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2009

9 Tower Place

Newnan, GA 30263

We pride ourselves on providing our customers with professional installations and reliable service. We are a team of expert technicians and sales engineers trained in all aspects of sales, service, installation, renovation and replacement of commercial and residential HVAC applications. Progressive Heating & Air Conditioning can help you with any heating and air problem as well as diagnose your whole house and recommend solutions that will provide you and your family with the most energy efficient home possible. Be sure and look at the "brands" and "services" sections – Progressive Heating & Air Conditioning offers much more than just heating and air! Customer service: that's what it is all about. Making sure every call gets answered in a timely manner and that every job gets done in a prompt and professional manor by qualified people. Sounds simple doesn't it? That's because it is, if you just hang on to that original thought and don't forget where it you came from or who got you there....

01/05/2021

Sonjia L.

Our heat pump went out recently. We called Progressive because of the review on Angie's List. Service personnel came out the next day. There was an irreparable leak in the system, so of course we would need a new unit. Hunter came out immediately to inspect our system and explain our options. He was polite, professional, informative, and friendly. After an in depth examination, we chose a unit with attached return air filters. The installers arrived when promised, accompanied by Hunter. It took two days, but we were not without heat overnight. The installers were also professional and considerate of our home and property. There was a hiccup with the duct work from the home's original installation - a joint came apart dumping all the warm air into the attic and the unit's breaker kept tripping. The owner himself came the same day, quickly located the issue and repaired it properly and replaced the breaker - at no additional cost! Throughout the process (less than a week's time total), we were very impressed with the attention to details and responsiveness from all the employees of Progressive Heating and Air Conditioning in Newnan. As an additional bonus - due to the new filtration system - there is much, much less dust in our home than before!

Description of Work
Replace heating system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That is absolutely wonderful to hear! We will pass this on to the rest of our team. Thank you very much for this feedback and the good word.

09/18/2019

Regiena M.

Great Job. Attention to detail, fair price. Progressive has great customer service and their employees are very knowledgeable. We enjoyed working with Hunter Wallace the Home Solutions Advisor, the service technicians Josh and Bailey and all the staff.

Description of Work
Replace A/C unit and Gas Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Awesome feedback, thank you so very much!

02/01/2019

Bobby C.

I reached out to multiple companies about getting a quote for replacing our old HVAC unit. Without a doubt, Progressive was the most thorough, presented the most options, and took the most time explaining what needed to be done to make her home the most efficient possible. No pressure, just info. There were other companies that were a little cheaper, but my wife and I both agreed that the value we got out of our new system, the professional install, and new returns added made Progressive the clear choice.

Description of Work
After our old HVAC unit reached 23 years young, we knew it was time to upgrade before it bit the dust.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Amazing feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time!

01/16/2019

Leonard G.

The work was performed well and completed in a day. The old unit was removed and the new unit was installed and checked for efficiency. The site was cleared both before and after the work was performed. A new cement pad was also placed under the unit.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump for upstairs in-attic system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Awesome, thank you so much!

09/03/2018

Dallas C.

The service technician came out to service my air conditioning unit and he said I'm gonna tell you what I would tell my mother if this was her unit. You can get it repaired but my recommendation would be for you to replace the unit because of its condition. A few days later a representative came out assessed both my air conditioning unit as well as my furnace. I'm very pleased with the replacement of not only my air conditioning unit but my furnace was replaced as well. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit not cooling the house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

07/27/2018

Leslie C.

I left a panicked message about 8:30 pm on a Thursday. I was having a birthday party for my husband and expecting out-of-town guests the following day (Friday). My air conditioner had just quit working. A technician was at our house by 2:00 pm the next day. I had air conditioning by 3:00! I was willing to pay almost any price so I found it very reasonable! Thank you, Progressive! I didn’t have to cancel the party.

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wonderful feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us.

10/02/2017

H.Thomas B.

They were a little pricey, but I really haven’t checked the market. They are very responsive, both in terms of calling to remind us that we need the work. Which is very admiral because we’ve already paid, they’ve already got the money. They’re very good about saying, “hey, it’s time for your maintenance, can we schedule that”, and so forth and so on. I’m contracted with them.

Description of Work
It was just a maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Awesome feedback! Thank you for all of it, we will pass this forward.

08/28/2017

William K.

There was one worker. It took a while to do some troubleshooting and put a part in. The communication was fine.

Description of Work
It was a service call.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! We will take your feedback to heart. We appreciate you!

08/19/2017

Alia B.

I called Progressive, as I have had a preventive maintenance contract with them for years and they have serviced my 20 year old system for many many years. I know a new system will be necessary soon. Darren arrived within 15 minutes of my call on a Saturday and quickly advised the problem, my options, and the price. We agreed on service and he took care of it quickly and professionally. We appreciated his kindness, professionalism and humor and are extremely satisfied with the work that was provided. This started as a devastating situation on a hot weekend that ended up being easily resolved and we are very thankful.

Description of Work
I went to the basement on a Saturday and discovered a wet floor and water leak. I determined it was the condensation overflow and probably a clogged line on my old system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wow! Thank you so much. We passed this along to Darren shortly after your review.

06/19/2017

Stephanie C.

I sincerely appreciate that Chuck came out today and fixed my a/c. He was professional and knowledgeable, and so polite. Thanks so much for the great service!!

Description of Work
My a/c was not cooling adequately and also was icing up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Fantastic, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

Ductz of Greater Atlanta

We adhere to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Standards as well as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and EPA checklist. My DUCTZ company provides customers with Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Restoration services in the Greater Atlanta, Georgia area. When your family needs HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning or Air Duct Cleaning you will receive the highest level of dedication and professionalism in the industry.

The Best Air Quality and Restoration

Thebestairqualityandrestoration provides mold and air quality testing, mold remediation/removal and water damage restoration.Our focus is on you the customer to ensure our work is done right and meets your expectations. As the owner I strive to see that my business takes care of your issues. We work with a variety of customers and budgets to offer solutions customized to your needs.

Offers by The Best Air Quality and Restoration on Angi
    Cool Air Mechanical LLC

VOTED BEST HVAC COMPANY by Atlanta Home Improvement magazine. For years, Cool Air Mechanical has been an expert provider of heating, cooling, indoor air quality and water heater services throughout the greater Atlanta region. If you find that it is time to have a new heating or cooling system installed in your home, or if you need someone to take over maintenance for you HVAC system in Atlanta, call us today and learn more about our full range of services. Each of our technicians is chosen based on their ability to provide the utmost in service to each of the customers they visit and they are prepared for nearly any issue that could arise. If you are interested in getting more out of your heating and cooling systems in Atlanta or other surrounding area, give us a call today. Additional website: www.770coolair.com

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Air Conditioning, Heating, Insulation, Duct Cleaning, Water Heaters, Maintenance Agreements, Replacement of Heating and Air Conditioning, Rheem, Carrier, Trane, Honeywell, Plumbing

Electrical work