MC6 Electric LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

1002 Highway 16 W

Newnan, GA 30263

We are a family owned and operated electrical contractor offering top quality electrical services to residential and commercial customers. We are licensed, fully insured and ready to handle your electrical project. Our slogan is Done Right The First Time and we live by it!...

03/03/2021

Alex K.

The team from MC6 Electric was so absolutely wonderful. We had a whole slew of wonky wiring situations (inside and outside) in our newly purchased historic home and their attention to detail and patience was outstanding. Their work was very clean and efficient. We are so grateful to have had them work in our house and make it safe to live in. We'll be repeat customers and will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Rewire outlets, relocate control panel, untie wiring, add dedicated circuits, redo outdoor lighting, install generator switch

Category electrician

Thank you for your business! It was great working with you!

06/22/2018

Edward C.

I was very happy with the response and quick resolution of our issue. Eric was able to find the short and repair the circuit quickly.

Description of Work
Electrical short

Category electrician

Thank you for your business!

02/28/2018

Pete H.

Excellent! Eric, Ken and Anthony were all great to work with; punctual, professional, courteous and extremely efficient. Thank you guys for an awesome experience all round.

Description of Work
Reroute existing wiring and Install new light fittings, install new 3-way switches to split light control in basement , replace bathroom extractor fans, replace stove vent hood

Category electrician,lighting

It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Thank you for your business!

01/23/2018

Jeannie D.

What can I say? Eric & the MC6 Electric Group have worked with my clients and me over several years. They have been prompt, efficient and are definitely my go to guy’s for licensed electrician. I refer them often and no my clients are in good hands with them. Also worked on my personal property. Big thumbs up on both hands for sure!!

Description of Work
Multiple small to medium jobs on real estate listings.

Category electrician,home inspection,lighting

Always a pleasure working with your clients and you. Thank you for your business!

01/22/2018

Caroline L.

Everything went very well. The workers were showed up on time, were friendly and professional and cleaned up all debris when they left job. It may be helpful to know that owner Eric McCally is fluent in Spanish. More than a year after work was done one of my outdoor GFI outlets keep tripping so I called Eric and he came out to check issue. It turned out that the GFI outlet had been shorted out so Eric replaced the GFI outlet and did not charge me. I have called Eric about several other electrical questions and he has always answered my questions.

Description of Work
New electrical box - rewired house and installed ceiling fans

Category electrician,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Thank you! I am always happy to help!

Angela M.

Overall very well. A few hiccups because of County regulations. Mr. Eric and his team were quick, professional, and responsive to my numerous calls. He also was very fair in price.

Description of Work
Installation of electric pole/meter, electric connection to well, 220v connection of dryer/ceramic kiln.

Category electrician

Despite the "hiccups" I am glad we gave you great service!

Thomas K.

Both of our our calls were answered promptly and the employees were professional and did a great job. The owner of MC6, Eric McCally, oversaw the job at our new home. During our home search, he paid close attention to the issues at hand. His inspection was detailed and his rates were fair. It was because of his honesty, experience and knowledge that we made the decision not to buy into a dangerous situation.

Description of Work
I needed ceiling fans installed in our new home. The employees did a great job! I also was looking for a home earlier and MC6 checked out and quoted the work that needed to be done to bring it up to code. His work impressed the Realtors when they dealt with them.

Category electrician,home inspection,ceiling fans

Always happy to help!

Pamela G.

I was very pleased with their responsiveness and professionalism.

Description of Work
After tree fell on house, they needed to remove damaged service mast and install new service mast, new weatherhead and new pipe flashing and then re-install existing wiring in new mast and make all connections.

Category electrician

Thank you and we look forward to working again with you in the future!

01/17/2018

Jay B.

Everything was smooth without any surprises that could not be fixed right then. They were on time and finished in the time they said it would take.

Description of Work
They wired my basement for an apartment I built out for my inlaws. Everything was up to code and passed all inspections without incident. They also re-wired existing main floor smoke detectors and added what was needed.

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,basement remodeling

Thank you for your business! Always glad to hear from satisfied customer!

01/17/2018

Tina M.

Great job. Very pleased and would hire again.

Description of Work
Electric outlet added to wall in basement

Category electrician,garage builders

Thank you!

Hammond Services

*Call us Today* for fast, friendly same day service!!! We strive to always be prompt, professional, and to do it right the first time. Our service area consists of the South Side of Atlanta and surrounding cities as far south as Thomaston. Available 24/7, whenever you call, you will always speak to a live person. Each HVAC technician, Plumber, and Electrician on the company’s staff is fully licensed, trained, and certified. To continue to educate its staff members, the company requires weekly ride-alongs with supervisors. Give us a call now to speak with one of our customer service representatives, or go to our website for a live chat. Always available 24/7.

Reliable Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical

Since 1978, Reliable has offered home services with exceptional reliability and customer service. We offer more financing options than any other company, even Comfort as a Service, a hassle free way to get energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, water heaters, water purification even generators for a low monthly payment and all repairs, maintenance even filters are NO CHARGE EVER. Reliable takes care of everything. That is an UNBEATABLE WARRANTY.

Offers by Reliable Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
    Second to None Electrician

EMPLOYEES VARY. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY.

EN216120
    Georgia
    Secretary of State
    06/30/2018
    Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Complete Re-wire, Ceiling fan installation, electrical troubleshooting, electrical for unfinished basements, electrical panel upgrades, many more

We service the outlets/receptacles for washers and dryers but we do not service the actual washer and/or dryer machines.