Go Rapid Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2017

Residential Plumbing Contractor specializing in high end plumbing service. Our trucks are stocked with the finest repair parts and tools available so that we can repair your problem correctly. Our Service Experts are involved in ongoing weekly training and our guarantee is the best in Metro Atlanta. Go to our webpage at www.gorapidinc.com for details. ...

Rooter-Flow

Rooter-Flow

Specializing in drain cleaning and service Plumbing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/22/2018

GoRapid is a fantastic company. They’re prompt, knowledgeable, professional, and pricing is fair! I am in project management and use their services frequently. They have yet to disappoint!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple plumbing services

CATEGORY drain cleaning

12/20/2018

Gorapid does qualify work, affordable rates, and the crew is courteous and mindful that they are working in another business and aware of the environment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office plumbing repairs.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

12/19/2018

Very well. Call them for everything. They have also fixed an underground leak in our yard, installed a dishwasher and installed drainage pipes in our yard. We had a drainage problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pipe under the slab of our home was leaking. Once they diagnosed the problem, which was complicated to find, they were able to fix it. There was no easy fix, as it was under the tile in our bathroom, but they came everyday until they got the problem fixed. It was a problem that could have gotten much worse, if they had not quickly diagnosed it.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

10/04/2018

They are excellent and I will be using them again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/03/2017

The advice I have received has always been professional and genuine. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had professional advice on plumbing issues from the office manager on many occasions. I have always been treated as if I have been a customer for years by their staff, regardless of how much business I have given them.

CATEGORY drain cleaning