Chauncey’s Construction LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2017

307 Gaskins St

Nashville, GA 31639

Offering full service while wearing mask.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Remodeling

Remodeling

home remodeling2020
Remodeling interior of house.

We are licensed and Insured. We are also a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer Military and Senior Citizen Discounts!...
Built deck project
Built deck

decks & porches

202131602

4.4

4.3

4.2

handyman (7)home remodeling (2)pressure washing (2)plumbers (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)dock building (1)gutter repair (1)flooring (1)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)countertop installation (1)

01/18/2021

Went well . Very professional. Good communication and everything on time as I was told

Description of Work
Dock Building & Repair

Category dock building

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

10/22/2020

The wrong shower tile was installed, the exhaust fan/light was not installed and not left at the job site, grab bar was not installed as requested, work site was left a mess. When concerns were voiced to the owner he stated "That's how we always do it" and that my disappointment was a list of "petty stuff". He advised that his customers were always satisfied and I had yelled and cursed at him whic...

Description of Work
remodel of bathroom -included gut bathroom, scrape popcorn ceiling, tile new shower and floor, install new shower fixtures, new toilet, new vanity, new light fixture, new exhaust fan/light, grab bar in shower, new mirror. Paint walls/ceiling and woodwork.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

[Member Name Removed] We are very sorry you are not happy with our work. When we finished this project for your Aunt, we walked through the bathroom with her and she loved it. You stated she was legally blind and couldn't see anything, but she walked around the house and knew who where everything was. She also knew each an everyone of my guys by names. If you would of called us and asked if we cou...

08/18/2020

After quick first response, forgot appointment. He answered promptly and ask for pictures and measurements. Despite numerous attempts sense have not gotten a call back.

Description of Work
Build some barn type doors on outbuilding.

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

First of all I didn’t even do any work at this customers property. So why is this on my page?

06/02/2020

Prompt response, on-time arrival, quick and efficient work that accomplished exactly what I wanted. A very pleasant change from other attempts to hire assistance with home repair.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category decks,gutter repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

04/25/2020

R & S Quality did an excellent job! Everything was performed according to my request...R & S has very competent help & I am thrilled with the end result!!

Description of Work
Handymen & plumbing

Category handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

01/02/2020

It went very well and they were very good.

Description of Work
They pressure washed my house.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

01/02/2020

It was perfect and they did great. They were very professional and they always contacted me when they would come to my home.

Description of Work
They pressure washed my house and installed a fence in my yard.

Category fencing,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

12/19/2019

I have used them on many occasions in the past on various types of project and have found them to be very conscientious and thorough in their work with excellent attention to detail. I would happily recommend them as trustworthy.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Handymen

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

12/19/2019

First Choice Services fixed my privacy fence and pressure washed my drive way! The prices where very reasonable and the quality of work was excellent!

Description of Work
Repaired privacy and pressure washed driveway!

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

12/19/2019

Have had great work done by First Choice Services, will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category countertops,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Remodeling, Siding, Decking, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Sheetrock, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Light Plumbing, Pressure washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check