Mustache Mitigation

Founded 2012

Mustache Mitigation specializes in property dry out, water extraction, damaged material demolition, carpet cleaning and contents cleaning as well as pack-out of personal property for work to be completed. Mustache Mitigation is a sister company to Gecon Construction, which has been in business since 2012 doing Mitigation and General Construction for disasters across the United States. Our staff are all certified in the industry and have years of experience in mitigation as well as in the insurance industry working as adjusters, which help us with working directly with your insurance company. http://www.mustachemitigation.com...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

water damage restoration202130655
Completed water extraction, dry out and demolition of damaged materials of property in Monroe, GA Worked directly with insurance company to get all damages covered and approved, as well as connecting areas that were not directly affected.
Water Mitigation Monroe project

water damage restoration

202130655
Joseph project
Joseph

water damage restoration

202130656

water damage restoration (11)mold removal (2)roofing (1)

04/06/2022

Sarah M.

Justin and his crew did a great job! They were very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Flooded family room and mud room

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

03/14/2022

Kristen H.

I cannot believe how awesome these guys were! It’s been about a week since I had them out here and I am still talking about how positive my experience was with just about anyone who will listen. My house flooded with sewage water. Not just my house by my ILLUSTRATION STUDIO. I was beyond distraught. I had been through **** and back in trying to find a company I could trust to help me handle the aftermath of the flooding— I had two different companies suggested by my insurance and plumbers come out prior to Mustache Mitigation, and just during the estimate/assessment process with those other “big name” (first to pop up in search results) companies I had serious alarm bells going off and felt very wary of hiring them, only to have my instincts confirmed by the overwhelmingly negative reviews upon some internet sleuthing. Eventually I found Mustache Mitigation through the better business bureau website and then checked their reviews on other sites like Angi’s and I decided to give them a shot. WOW. From our very first point of contact, Mustache Mitigation blew my expectations out of the water. (Then blew the water out of my E. coli soaked house…) These guys are so professional and efficient and their communication skills exceed that of any company I think I’ve ever hired... Justin headed up the project at my house and from our first conversation then all throughout the process, he went above and beyond to make sure he and his team knew what I needed, that I understood what was going on as they performed each phase of work, and that both myself and my pets were as comfortable as can be expected in such a circumstance. He is honest, transparent, easy to talk to, highly skilled and informed, and whip-smart. Every one of the four guys in the crew were absolute gentleman towards me and so careful with my home and belongings. They helped me every single step of the way in handling the confusing, stressful insurance claim process, and even gave me highly useful advice on how to best navigate the reconstruction process with a contractor. I really cannot say enough positive things about this company. I have already given their information to my friends, my realtor (who has put me in contact with other hood repairmen m/services), and the company that I ended up hiring to do my reconstruction. These guys are the gold standard in providing service. I obviously hope I never need this kind of work done again, but simply knowing Mustache Mitigation exists in case I or a friend ever need help is such a relief. I would like to add too that I have an invisible disability and they compassionately accommodated my needs with a level of care that I have never experienced. They even relayed communication to an out of state family member who was helping me handle my claim. These guys are the antithesis of every horror story you hear/read about people being screwed over by someone trying to earn a buck off a naive homeowner’s insurance company (said as someone who was a prime target for exactly that!) Okay I will wrap up my sermon, but for real just call these dudes first and rest easy. They will take care of you!!!

Description of Work
Material Demolition and dry out

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

Thank you so much for the glowing review, [Member Name Removed]! We are always happy to hear back from our past customers and always strive to make every job experience positive, as stress-free as possible and as comfortable as we can for the customer. We have an excellent team and we are happy to hear they took care of your needs and the needs of your pets as well. Please contact us if you ever have any questions or need any mitigation work done again, though hopefully you will not.

01/20/2022

Lee V.

Mustache Mitigation was great! I had a couple of leaks (attic/roof & HVAC) and they handled my house/claims with complete professionalism. Justin came out to my property, inspected, identified, and fixed the source of the leak. He had great communication with me to make sure that I understood the process and that I was happy with their work. I will definitely use them in the future and I will recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Mitigation for a new home purchase

Category roofing, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are satisfied with the work that was done from your roof/HVAC leaks.

01/14/2022

Alex M.

Got the work done, dealt with the insurance company and made sure they covered the damages.

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are satisfied with the work that was done and that we were able to work with your insurance company to help handle the matter.

01/14/2022

Jimmy S.

They are awesome, very responsive and and good communication. Good job

Description of Work
Helping me with the claims in mitigation.

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to hear that we took care of our clients.

Greg M.

They were very professional, prompt and had all the certifications and knowledge for the damages. I am very pleased with the work they did in my home.

Description of Work
Water damage

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

Thank you so much for the review! We make sure all of our employees are trained and certified to make sure each job gets completed properly and efficiently.

Guy N.

Great company to hire when you have water damage. Justin took care of all the water damage and the insurance claim with ZERO issues. I would recommend Mustache Mitigation to anyone with water damage.

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad we were able to work with your insurance company to get the damages covered.

Ralph M.

It went great they were very professional and very affordable! Any questions I had they were quick and alway made the effort to answer

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to help make the process as easy as possible for our clients!

Hector V.

Mustache Mitigation did an awesome job! Justin was very knowledgeable and clear about what needed to be done and delivered on every detail every step of the way. He made himself available to answer all of my questions which helped me gain peace of mind during a very stressful situation. I absolutely recommend them to anyone and will be using them in the future if need be.

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are satisfied with the work that Justin provided and that you got your home back to pre-loss condition.

Terry C.

Seamless, they came right out and brought all the equipment, extractors, blowers, O’zone machines, dehumidifiers and and in no time my home was back to normal, I would use them again and Refer them to anyone that I know

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are satisfied with the work that was done and we would appreciate any friends or family you refer over to us and we will take care of them!

01/12/2022

Christopher L.

It was very good. They showed up, prompt, and they did what they say. I was very happy with him.

Description of Work
They did water clean up, and do sheetrock and painting.

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Contact

Phone

1557 S Broad St

Monroe, GA 30655

Website

N/A

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment