ADCOCK PAINTING INC

Gutters by Murph

Gutters by Murph

seamless gutters

12/13/2010

I was shocked by the price and how much more it was than other companies I called. He did call back, but I had told him I had found someone else who was cheaper to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for an estimate on window cleaning.

CATEGORY window cleaning

09/06/2007

The work that Adcock Painting did was outstanding. They did all this work in a timely manner and were quick to answer all of my questions. I didn't have to tell them to fix anything after they were done with the job. They did so well that I couldn't complain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adcock Painting Incorporated came out to my 2500 square foot home and painted the laundry room, the living room, the inside of my two car garage, and all the window sills outside. They also pressured washed the house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

09/06/2007

I have recommended this handyman to my neighbors already. That is how much I am enjoying the work that he did at my house. His quality of work was very good. My door needed a little bit of an adjustment and they fixed it. I thought the price was very reasonable. I appreciate Angies List and Im using it to the fullest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adcock Painting did some painting within my 2500 square foot home. They painted the laundry room, the living room, the inside of my two car garage and all the window sills outside. They also pressured washed the house.

CATEGORY handyman service

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PAINTING. INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING. PRESSURE WASHING. TRAFFIC LINE STRIPPING. CABINET RE-FINISHING. FENCE PAINTING. CONCRETE STAINING. ROTTED WOOD REPAIRS. WALLPAPER REMOVAL. WINDOW REPLACEMENT. DOOR REPLACEMENT. DECK STAINING AND REPLACEMENT. SCREEN REPLACEMENT. SIDING REPLACEMENT. PAINT STRIPING.