AA Handyman

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2011

Graphic Design

20 years experience. We provide a superior service at a lower cost. Portfolios and referals provided upon request....

American Family Home Inspection

I'm Kevin Crosby and my company is American Family Home Inspection. I have been servicing Greater Metro Atlanta since 2010. Providing an excellent service to my clients. I am prompt and thorough. My integrity is evident in the way I work with people and providing a professional customer service to all my clients. Providing my clients with a Summary report with pictures, 90 Day Warranties that covers Sewer line, Mold, Roof leaks etc. Recall checks on HVAC and Water Heat. We have competitive fees. My clients have been happy with my work. Call Me for your next home inspection at 770-330-8027.)

Bruce Piping

We are specialist with everything gas related for your home or business. whether it be a gas appliance that is broken or needs replacement (including water heaters, stoves, cooktops, grills, etc) we even install complete commercial and residential gas piping systems. With more than 20 years experience and many weeks of training you can rest assured that your project will be completed efficiently and by all local codes and regulations. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied!

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

05/05/2014

We have used him used for multiple things. He was always on time and courteous. You don't even know he is there, he cleans up after himself. He has painted for us, redone our front steps and also rewired light fixtures in our bathroom.

Description of Work
He built a fire pit.

Category handyman service

11/14/2013

Gen. contracting. Very well

Description of Work

Category handyman service

Anything that involves residential or commercial property. If we cannot, we can provide you with trusted businesses that can. Guaranteed.

N/A in the Commercial/ Residential building, repair and maintenance/ landscaping Industry..

Satisfaction