Home Right Solutions, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

General Remodeling

Family owned & operated. Free roof inspections. 10% off any upgrades. $500.00 off any new roof. We support Make a Wish Foundation and Susan G Komen....

Team Roofing and Construction, LLC

Are you in need of a roof replacement in Cumming, GA? Whether you have a leaky roof, storm damage, or are just in need of an upgrade, we are here to help you every step of the way. In our day to day life, most of us don't tend to look up and examine our roofs. But the roof plays a major role in protecting your home.

Total Home Roofing

The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most durable materials. Put your trust in a company that will get the job done right. Total Home Roofing offers Virtual and Online Appointments as well as a wide range of financing options, including 12-18 months interest-free financing. - A+ rating with the BBB - 100% Financing - Highest Reviewed Roofer in the Nation - Top Rated on Home Advisor & Angie's List - 15 Year Warranty

Pro Stream LLC

Pro Stream was founded in 2012 and since then we have only seeded the best quality work. We pride ourselves on professionalism and reliability. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business and uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. All of our estimates are free and we are always flexible with our customers. Please give us a call today!

09/11/2016

Description of Work
After dealing with many poor roofers and bad services I was a little rough on Scott. But he and his crew pulled through and did an outstanding job on our roof I was relieved. I highly recommend Scott to anyone. He tells it like it is.

12/30/2013

Scott McCoy of Home Right Solutions was the finalist with another person to replace my roof. We agreed on a price after going back and forth and the work was done. The first sign of trouble is in the pre-sale he promised that nails would not be left around the house and how he has a metal machine that cleans up after the crew leaves. This was far from the truth. I had plenty of nails at both of th...

Description of Work
Replace roof on two of my homes.

12/30/2013

Description of Work
The provider put a new roof on two of my homes.

06/12/2012

He was very thorough and did a very good job. I would have used him for siding but we chose another company that provided financing. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Home Right Solutions installed a new roof on our home.

Window replacement. Tear off and Install New Roof, Interior repairs, Siding, Gutters, Painting