Guardian Roofing & Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2014

15 Jonesboro St

Mcdonough, GA 30253

Serving individuals, families, and businesses with their exterior & interior repair needs with top quality installation of the highest quality materials available.

03/11/2017

Jeff W.

I don't want to go into too much detail in a brief review, but doing business with Guardian Roofing was a pleasure. Another roofing company didn't follow through properly, which caused some complications. I found Guardian on Angie's list. Mike Stevens was a professional and made everything very easy. Mike quickly and easily cleaned up the mess made by the other company. They replaced my entire roof quickly. They were very professional. I highly recommend. When you call ask for Mike, he is a straight shooter. I only wish there was an option to rate higher.

Description of Work
Storm Damage to Roof.

12/04/2015

Debra T.

Searching for a roofer who you can trust is a bit daunting, eventually after reading reviews on multiple sites, I picked 3 roofer with A ratings from Angie's List. Mr. Robertson's said they would call back and never did. Total Roof Solutions came out, gave us a great pitch with examples of everything they do, said they would send me a quote in a day or two and never received a quote from them. Guardian came out and did same walk through, however same day, the owner came out to look at roof and gave me the quote day of. They showed up and put the roof on in two days. Looks great, absolutely NO issues with anyone from the company they came back and made sure I was happy with results before I paid. Totally friendly and professional no pressure company. If I have any other roof needs in future they will have all my business. They have done about 6 homes in my neighborhood, checked with my neighbors experience, everyone very happy with their results. This is an A++ company, owner Garrett very involved. HIGHLY recommend using this company.

Description of Work
3700 Sq. ft of new roof, brought roof up to today's code, attic fan

07/31/2014

Garrett T.

Guardian was doing a lot of work in our neighborhood and they stopped by to let us know that we potentially had damage to our roof that might be covered by our insurance company. They inspected the roof, identified the damage, took pictures and helped us contact our insurance company. Once the insurance agreed to replace the roof they got right to work. When a leak was found in the chimney they tore off all the siding and replaced wood and got rid of all the mold. Additionally, they took pictures of the damage and got the insurance company to cover portions of the leaking chimney as well. We love our new roof and now that our ventilation is fixed we look forward to saving some money on our heating and a/c bills. We would highly recommend these guys to everybody who needs a new roof.

Description of Work
Guardian Roofing provided us with a quality shingle and great looking roof at a great price. They were very professional and knowledgeable throughout the project.

07/08/2014

Bobby R.

Upgraded quality of the shingle, went the next level up with product they installed and didn't charge extra. Timely, courteous, respected the tenants. Cleaned up after themselves, never knew they were there. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

We Care Chimney Services

2022 Super Service Award

Southbound Pressure Washing

At Southbound Pressure Washing we are a family owned and operated business. We are here to serve you and your pressure or soft washing needs. I have pressure washed on the side for a while now, and recently invested to make this a full time business for me and my family. We have a variety of washing services available.

Hugo Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

We offer Roof Replacement including Asphalt Shingles, Metal applications, Flat Roof Applications, Stone Coated Steel, ect. Additionally we offer replacement of gutter systems, siding, gutter guard systems, chimney caps, soffit, fascia, exterior & interior painting, and more.

Foundation Repair, Landscaping, Lawncare, Driveway sealing, sidewalks, irrigation.