Avalon Home Inspections Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2011

112 Big Cotton Trl

Mcdonough, GA 30252

Avalon Home Inspections is one of the most respected and trusted leaders in the home inspection industry. We are redefining the inspection business for your YOU our client. Avalon uses Thermal Imaging Infrared Technology at "NO ADDITIONAl COST" on every home inspection. Less than 2% of inspectors in Georgia are using this technology. Beware of inspectors who reject infrared (IR) technology, just as you would fear a doctor who rejects the value of using an MRI or a CAT scan. Those inspectors who disregard the technology are not prepared to protect you! Each of our inspectors is CERTIFIED by the ICC (formerly CABO). They are also certified by ASHI, the American Society of Home Inspectors and FHA/HUD Certified inspectors. We are also full members of GA-ASHI, the local chapter of ASHI. Each of our inspectors must pass the National Home Inspector Exam NHIM. Each Inspector must obtain a state police background check and are approved members of EthicalInspectors.com. IUSA Certification, Bonded and Insured. We also carry E&O Insurance that protects you in event of an error or omission by the inspector....

07/28/2022

Joe H.

On time, thorough, professional. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/16/2022

Suzanne E.

Jessie Sexton was professional, thorough & responsive. His inspection caught several protentional issues we would not have seen. We have used Avalon before and they are always quick to respond and do a very efficient job.

Description of Work
Inspection of home we are purchasing.

Category pest control, home inspection

05/01/2022

B B.

Very professional, personable and thorough.

Description of Work
Condo inspection

Category pest control, home inspection

03/30/2021

Chris R.

Great. Worked with Cody and Tristan. Very knowledgeable and honest. I would recommend this company to anyone purchasing a home.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing, stucco

01/28/2021

Matt H.

I was surprised how detailed the information that I received was. I am a quality control manager for an electrical contractor and I see reports like this on a regular basis. Avalon is great at what they do and it shows.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/13/2020

Terrence D.

Excellent!! Joe Kelley is a real professional. Having formerly been a Realtor in FL & GA, I had the opportunity to conduct business with many Home inspection Services. Avalon and Joe Kelley are the very best. Mr. Kelley provided me with a very concise, detailed inspection report of my condo purchase. Joe's "attention to detail", expertise, make him the type of individual you want to hire to receive an accurate, detailed home inspection. This is the second home inspection Avalon/ Joe Kelley have completed for me in the last 2 years, I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Home Buyer Condo Inspection Report.

Category home inspection

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you. Good luck on your closing

07/09/2020

Dawana S.

Tyler and Tracey did an awesome job informing me of findings from the home inspection. They seemed to be thorough and card about their work. They were honest with me and informed me about other services the company offers. It was a great experience. Thank you Tyler and Tracey. Forever gratefull. Dawana Seabrook

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, alternative medicine

06/24/2020

Audrey K.

Inspection went great. The inspector was pleasant and informative!

Description of Work
House inspection

06/10/2020

Daniel O.

Tanner was very professional. He conducted a thorough examination and provided great feedback on the issues he discovered. His report will come in handy for future repairs/remodels.

Description of Work
Home Inspection.

05/25/2020

belinda D.

My inspector Benny Crowe was so thorough and explained everything in great detail. I would never buy a home without calling him again. He was so patient and answered all my questions. 5 Star Inspector!

Description of Work
Home Inspection for my daughter's first home

05/23/2020

Marcus S.

Used Avalon for the second time. Very happy with the professionalism and knowledge about inspections. I would always use Avalon for all my inspections in the future. Also very highly recommended by all my friends and investors and real estate agents.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection, mold removal, alternative medicine

05/15/2020

Kristi G.

Jadon Vaughn did an exceptional job inspecting my new home. He was very thorough! The seller even stated, “Wow, he stayed here forever and inspected EVERYTHING!” I initially had a miscommunication with scheduling the inspection but Jessie handled the situation and was very professional getting things aligned so my inspection got done and on the date promised! I would recommend Avalon Inspectors to anyone. You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Inspection of new home

Category home inspection, alternative medicine

05/07/2020

Dedrie R.

Joe Kelly was very thorough and the report was very helpful and easy to understand. He inspected the entire house. I added the pool inspection and the mold sampling and I feel so much better and at ease about this purchase. Very knowledgeable and helpful with suggestions for improvement. I love how he ranked the severity of the issues. Some things need immediate attention, and some of the issues were just for my information.

Description of Work
I am a first time home buyer and very leery of this older home so I have a thorough inspection.

Category home inspection, mold removal, alternative medicine

05/06/2020

Donald G.

Jason with Avalon was excellent. He arrived early for our appointment and was very courteous and professional. He explained the inspection at each step and answered any questions that came up. His recommendations were well thought out and were easy to follow. I highly recommend Jason and Avalon.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

05/01/2020

Ruben T.

Great! Very thorough, a lot of 9 to secure online, it was fast and user friendly.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/16/2020

Ed R.

He was very through and knowledgeable which I was hoping for. Because of his inspection report we did not purchase the house. There were a lot of hidden problems that would have cost us quite a bit to repair in the future. Thank you Tanner for doing a great job.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/13/2020

Rick B.

Well written report with clear pictures. It enabled us to make a well informed decision about moving forward with the home purchase and negotiate with the seller for a better price.

Description of Work
Home inspection

03/25/2020

Ricky M.

The Inspector was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/05/2020

Chris C.

Fantastic. Jeff was thorough and kept us informed during the entire process.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/26/2019

Richard H.

Excellent, Great job, very informative. Excellent detailed report.

Description of Work
Home inspection

12/18/2019

Yvetta Y.

I called three home inspection companies. The first company kept me on hold forever, so I hung up. The second was a professional, but I felt like they were giving me a sales pitch. Avalon was my last call. While speaking to customer service, I immediately knew I wanted to schedule with them. Tyler and Dylan were my home inspectors, and they were very professional. They were incredibly detailed, friendly, knowledgeable, and I felt they had my best interest. I would use them again, and I highly recommend anyone to use their service.

Description of Work
Home inspection

10/18/2019

David W.

Joe Kelley the inspector was great. I arrived as directed about an hour after he did. He quickly got me up to speed on what he had already done and showed me pictures of a few concerns. I was then able to look around some more as he finished up, and he saved what I had noted as my biggest area of concern prior to the inspection to last so he could spend as much time as needed and walk me through what he was doing and looking for. Having dealt with a bad inspector on the selling of my property where everything was over exaggerated, and building codes were misquoted, it was wonderful to have a knowledgeable, unbiased inspector stick to the facts. He told me the bad, and the good, and only gave opinion when I asked for it, and made sure I knew it was just his opinion. I would definitely highly recommend Joe Kelley with Avalon home inspections.

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase

10/18/2019

David W.

Perfect. Greg Dennis the inspector did a great job. Arrived on time, did a thorough inspection and report of findings, and since I was there during the inspection, kept me well informed as he went and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Home inspection

09/03/2019

David B.

Jason Vaughn from Avalon is tip top. I was present during a part of the inspection and he is very thorough and knowledgeable of his job. Jason was easy to talk to and could explain things in a way I could understand. Jason was also quick in getting my report back to me the same day. I would highly recommend his services again

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/12/2019

Sabrina G.

I negotiated for a quick contingency period, and Avalon was able to complete the inspection within 48 hours (and get me the full report less than an hour after completion)! This being my first home buying experience I don't have anything to compare it to, but the customer service that Jeff provided onsite was stellar. He was very honest about the issues with the property and walked me through the entirety of the report. I'll be recommending Avalon to my friends that are looking to buy this summer!

Description of Work
Home Inspections

Smith Drywall & Painting

Call us today for all your drywall and painting needs!

Black Helmet Home Inspections LLC

Black Helmet Home Inspections LLC provides quality and thorough home inspections for potential home buyers in the middle Georgia area. Customers are always put first. From communicating about the best time for your appointment to answering questions and concerns you have about your report, scheduling follow-ups and more, I ensure that you have a smooth, stress-free experience when working with me. I am a career firefighter with 7 years of fire/ems/first responder experience. A major part of my career is understanding building construction and things that can be hazardous to my crew and I. Having this experience has given me unique experience and key insights to find things that could go unnoticed otherwise. Please allow me to perform an inspection of your current or soon to be home. I welcome you to join me as I walk through the home. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and make sure you have a comprehensive overview of the home’s condition. In addition, I will also help educate you about the basics of home maintenance and repairs. Discounts for the military, first responders and nurses are offered.

Acorn Creek Home Inspections

We strive to be the premier residential and commercial property inspection consultants for buyers, sellers, investors and real eastate agents by providing an unmatched level of customer service, consistently delivering the industry's best inspection report and upholding the highest commitment to ethics and excellence within our profession. Residential home inspections start as low as $250. All major credit cards are accepted. Please visit our website for more information: www.acorncreek.net

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express
    $25

Home Inspections. Radon & Mold Testing.

Home Repairs.