Allin Lawn Care

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

3.6

We provide quality affordable lawn care and landscaping to Mcdonough and metro Atlanta. Please visit our website to learn more about us and our company....

LJIA Masonry LLC

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

Aries Lawn Care

Aries Lawn Care is here to get your lawn back in shape! We are a small family owned and operated business and we're dedicated to customer satisfaction. I offer a wide range of services including; Lawn Mowing, Weed trimming, Edging, Removal of small bushes trimmings and blowing off our customers lawns. Our main goal is to deliver an exceptional customer experience to each of our clients. I have over 15 years of experience in the Lawn Maintenance industry and I have been on my own for the past 2 years. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly! We offer Free Estimates and would love to hear from you soon!

Green Giant Tree & Grading

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/23/2015

Talked to the receptionist multiple times she scheduled someone to come look at the lawn for an estimate and no one ever showed up.

Description of Work
lawn care

Category lawn service

05/21/2015

See review of Vivid Lawns LLC under Landscaping-Hardscaping & Pavers

Description of Work
Note: This company is now owned by Vivid Lawns LLC. Please see my review of Vivid Lawns dated Jan '14 under Landscaping-Hardscaping & Pavers. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

08/22/2014

I called Allen Lawn Care back in the fall. Joel came out and gave me a price of $20,000.00 we went over the cost that day. When he brought the contract back the price had gone up to $25,00.00. We discussed the contract and he had left several things out when we went over the original bid. He stated that the plants and sod were guaranteed for one year and he would replace anything that died at no c...

Description of Work
A complete landscape makeover. From design to installation of the design.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/06/2014

It's been 2 months since Joel looked at my property to give me a quote on some landscaping work and I still have not received it. It's unprofessional to keep a potential client waiting for a proposal this long.

Description of Work
the provider didn't perform the work

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/05/2014

We have not proceeded any further than the initial meeting as he has not returned any of my calls this week. During our first meeting I showed him all the places I needed my potted plants put in and some trees taken care of. He seemed agreeable to all of this while we talked. Before he left I asked about making an appointment to have his crew come out to do the work. He then informed me that they ...

Description of Work
Initial meeting to discuss landscaping jobs around my home.

Category landscaping

We are so sorry to hear about your disappointment. Unfortunately we have no missed calls from you or voicemails. Are you sure you have contacted the right company? We always try our best to communicate with all potential customers. Please let us know of we can assist you further. Thanks Joel Allin

Lawn care. Landscape design & installation. Clean up. Irrigation. Stone work.