Gemaco Remodeling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2012

We offer remodeling services for the area of Martinez GA since 2007....

Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com.

Guardian Power Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, and more! We can pressure wash and soft wash exteriors of homes or businesses, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, fences, decks, parking lots, etc. Our mission at Guardian Power Washing is to utilize our life-long local knowledge and work hard every day to provide our customers with exceptional service. We strive to become the number one power washing company that people turn to in protecting and increasing the value of your most important asset. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Brite House Wash Inc

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash.

11/03/2014

Mr. Troy Hawkes, made it very clear he had been doing this type of work for many years. However, when asked for photos, products samples or a written contract, in the end Troy became unavailable and non-responsive. When he finally responded, he requested half the money up front still not having shown any photos of his work. During this time I continued to send email and photos of what I envisioned...

Description of Work
Nothing was accomplished.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/21/2014

N/A

Description of Work
The Povider came by on October 11, 2014 and I explained what I needed done. He told me that he was going to call me on Monday (10/13/2014) and give me an estimate. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday went by and no call. Friday, I called again. He gave me an excuse that he was having surgery and it will be able to start the Project until the middle of November. He told me he would call on Monday (10/20/2014) and still no phone call. How long does a person have to wait?

Category remodeling

07/12/2014

It's amazing. It looks different and it doesn't look like the same house. It was beautiful. He's wonderful. He really did a great job. He's just great. The quality is that good.

Description of Work
Gemaco Remodeling completely remodeled our kitchen, dining room and living room. They had to take out the old tile in our kitchen and the carpet in our living room; replaced it all with hardwood. He had to re-wire our house and when he pulled out the carpeting, we found out we had a big bowl in our living room and he had to seal all that in which you couldn't really see when the carpet is lying down but e fix all of it.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

06/24/2013

The quality of Troy's work is excellent. I gave him a laundry list of items that I needed done. For everything on my list he quoted me a price of $5000. When he began and found that he would need to hire someone to finish drywall he asked if we could increase the price to $5750 which I agreed to. Everything that he completed was done very well. My husband is very picky about quality work and he is...

Description of Work
Replaced vinyl floors in bathroom, laundry room and kitchen. Opened up two walls and finished existing walls in kitchen and living room. Transformed pantry into a cubby for the refridgerator. Replaced laminate countertops in kitchen and laundry room. Replaced kitchen sink. Replaced vanity and toilet in bathroom. Sealed and primed tile walls in bathroom.

Category remodeling

06/18/2013

Was available to come over when I called to provide estimate. Was able to fix door knob. Pricing replacing door. Also discussed flooring and counter top options for future work we'd like to have done.

Description of Work
Repaired broken door knob

Category handyman service,remodeling,doors