M&M Home Exteriors

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

1769 Austell Rd

Marrieta, GA 30082

With years of experience we strive to provide the best service to the Greater Atlanta Market - Additional Contact - Fernando Melo. Additional Email - Meloconstruction@gmail.com....

04/27/2022

Theresa G.

Although I was not able to use their services at this time, the customer service was incredible! Kirsten went above and beyond to try and help me! To have a real human answer the phone and assist me- even though she knew they could not supply what I needed- was a breath of fresh air! From their other reviews, looks like they do an excellent job and customer service is icing on the cake! I will definitely keep them in my contacts for future services. Thank you!

Description of Work
Siding material

Category decks,siding

01/14/2020

Caitlin K.

I have nothing but great things to say about this company. They did beautiful, quality work. The crew that worked on the project was punctual, respectful and worked extremely **** ** the entire project. Fernando and Marc were extremely attentive to any concerns we had and addressed them immediately and they are definitely competitively priced.

Description of Work
Deck removal and rebuild, home was resided and painted, window and door replacement.

Category decks,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

01/15/2019

Michael W.

Marc and Fernando displayed their ability and willingness to communicate from the start with lengthy discussions as we initially scoped the project with Marc; and upon acceptance of the bid planned the work with Fernando and their crews. Every crew was highly proficient and open to communication and any changes to the work we suggested. Marc and Fernando both stated that quality work and our satisfaction were their primary goals, they proved that to be true. In a project of this type there are always unforeseen issues with the home. In our case a window and garage doors were in need of replacement. Also a rear exit door needed to be re-framed. All of these additions were priced fairly and completed at the same high level of craftsmanship seen throughout the project. I could not recommend M&M more highly.

Description of Work
Siding replacement three sided, painting of all exterior surfaces, replacement deck with covered screened in deck and gutters replaced

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

01/20/2018

Spencer M.

Marc and Fernando could not have done a better job at my house. I would hire M & M again in a heartbeat. These guys were on schedule and on budget with every project.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced siding, including OSB, insulation - all the way to studs from the outside. Replaced roof New soffits, gutters, spouts, window trim, new French doors

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

09/13/2016

RON W.

Fantastic. Marc was always accessible, super knowledgeable and easy to work with every time we met. And their installers were timely, neat and polite.

Description of Work
Window and Door replacement.

Category replacement windows,doors

01/07/2016

Liz G.

This was one of the best home improvement projects I've had! Marc and Fernando were there from quote to finish. I had four different siding companies come out to quote the job and most were all in the same price range (once I made sure they were quoting the same thing). I chose M&M because I had used Marc Tompkins before for window replacement and I was confident in his work as a contractor. Our house is 40 years old and the siding was in dire need of replacement. We also had gypsum board behind the siding and a lot of it needed replacing. Fernando's team was professional, polite and hard-working. They tolerated me taking pictures constantly (see before and after below) and fixing whatever I needed. M&M were accommodating to fix the needed repairs and did them at a fair price as they were uncovered. In one case, the bay window ended up having way more water damage and rot that we expected, so we halted the job so we could make sure it was repaired properly and structurally sound. M&M waited 3 days before they could continue the job with no problem. The paint was very well done, and I'm very particular about that. I drive up to my house now happy, happy, happy!

Description of Work
Replaced all cedar siding with fiber cement board and painted the siding and trim of the whole house.

08/24/2015

David S.

Our house was in need of significant repairs. Money had always been a problem. My Mother-In-Law decided we needed to take care of these things and gave us the money to do so. We got several estimates from companies on Angie's List and went with the guys from M & M Home Improvement. Marc Thompkins and Fernando Melo came out and took many pictures and measurements, and then provided us with plans, a project timeline, and expected costs. While they could not guarantee small price fluctuations, they gave us a solid estimate that made sense. As it turns out, the cost was what they had estimated. In fact, there was a small credit that was provided. Marc and Fernando found a place at the roofline that had rotted and needed to be fixed. They "ate" the majority of the cost for that and agreed to use the credit for the small remainder. There is no question that it cost more than the credit. The level of communication and project oversight was outstanding. The crew was there every day that Marc and Fernando promised that they would be. They were very pleasant, professional, and very hard working. They were there early and stayed late. They were clearly focused on getting the job done and getting it done on time, within the specifications, and with exceptional quality. We did not have any problems with any of the people that came oout and worked on our house. It was a very pleasant experience. The quality of the workmanship was outstanding. The deck is absolutely beautiful. We have had neighbors, relatives, and friends come over and say how amazing it looks. The gutters are so much better than what we had on there and all of the wood around the house looks fantastic. They recommended certain accoutrements that were inexpensive but looked expensive. The whole project came out better than we had hoped. My Mother-In-Law, who is extremely picky, was also very impressed with the results. I would not hesitate for a moment to ask them to do another project at my house. Further, I would recommend them without any hesitation to anyone considering a home project.

Description of Work
M & M Home Improvement replaced all of our siding on the back of our house, gutters and downspouts all around the house, fascia and sofits all around the house, painted the entire house, and rebuilt our deck.

08/23/2015

Jean M.

Marc is the ultimate professional. Very knowledgeable and helpful. The work was done flawlessly, all our questions were answered and he and his crew is prompt and cleaned up everything!

Description of Work
Replaced all the siding on my house and painted.

Five Star Gutters LLC

Five Star Gutters LLC is committed to providing the highest quality gutter service to Atlanta. We recently earned the 2020 Super Service Award. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Fully Insured with General Liability, Auto and Worker's Comp. Five Star Gutters does not require a deposit on most jobs, we provide 100% of the material and labor necessary to complete your job.

Offers by Five Star Gutters LLC on Angi
    MicroX Gutter Guards Inc

Offers by MicroX Gutter Guards Inc on Angi
    Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal

James Hardie Siding , Vinyl Siding , Replacement windows & doors , Decks &Porches , Gutters

We do not small repairs