VANCO PLUMBING SERVICES INC

With Angi since January 2006

Plumb Doctor, LLC

Plumb Doctor, LLC

Are you tired of searching for a reliable and effective plumbing team? Luckily, your search is over! With a decade of plumbing experience, Plumb Doctor has become the most recognized and trusted name in the area. Serving residents in Marietta, Kennesaw, and beyond, this team of plumbers knows exactly what it takes to keep your plumbing system in top shape, keeping your family safe and comfortable. They are your one-stop shop for all things plumbing, including gas line repair, gas pressure testing, sewer line repair, drain cleaning, water heater installation and repair, fixture installation, toilet repair, and more. Whatever your plumbing needs, you can count on them to deliver unparalleled customer care and expert repair, replacement, and maintenance services. And, for urgent matters, they provide emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To learn more, or to schedule plumbing service in Marietta, give them a call today.

Offers by Plumb Doctor, LLC on Angi

01/23/2006

He never called back. There was a no-call-back complaint listed under this guy's business on another rating site. Not to take away from his glory, I called 4 companies for this job; only one called back so, he's not the only bad apple out there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get an estimate on 3 toilets to be installed in my home. Obviously, the number is a cell phone - he was in a restaurant and told me he didn't have anything to write with to take down my contact info; I suggested I call back and he not answer so I could leave my info. He said he would call me first thing the following morning.

CATEGORY plumbing