Ullman Construction Co

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2009

4.2

We are a full service roofing company plus we do whole house siding, gutters and home repairs....

T & T Custom Crafts

Cost is determined by the job. Located in Tyrone. 30 years experience. Crew with workers with over 35 years of experience. No travel charges. No service fee. Additional DBA - T & T Custom Crafts Inc.

Guru Gutter Cleaning

We Suck Gutters Clean. In-House Engineered, Designed & Built Gutter Vacuum Trucks. We clean 3,000+ Gutters Every YEAR! We clean gutters safely from the ground. No Risk. No Mess. No Damage. No Death. We service all of Atlanta, South Atlanta, West of Atlanta, East of Atlanta and North Atlanta. 1 hour and 45 minute radius all around Atlanta.

Offers by Guru Gutter Cleaning on Angi
Superior Washes LLC

Superior Washes provides a pressure washing and chemical washing service that specializes in house washing, the cleaning of concrete, stone, brick, steel, and various other surfaces. We also provide a rust, red clay, and calcium removal service for your property or surface. We will leave your driveway, walkway, patio, porch, etc. looking like new. We have been cleaning for years and love what we do. We provide residential and commercial cleaning services. Let Superior Washes clean your surface today.

Offers by Superior Washes LLC on Angi

08/10/2018

adam F.

Did not go well. I had a leak in garage on ceiling. He came and fixed it (so he said) and i needed to pay another company to repair holes in ceiling. After all that was done, there was a major rain storm and my ceiling was raining in the garage!!!! i called him and after 5 hours he told me it must be a plumbing problem. THERE WAS NO PIPES THERE!! He said he might be able to come by and look on thursday (5 day later). It is raining IN my garage NOW!) i called another company and they came and found the problem quickly. they also told me there was sitting water above the ceiling which will cause mold if not taken care of. Brian Ullman told me i broke the warrenty for the work he did and i would not get the money i paid him for the work he did! I would not use him again and i would advise using his company.

Description of Work
leak in garage

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing

06/17/2014

David W.

These guys were extremely efficient in helping with the insurance claim, telling us what to expect and then delivering - spot-on. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/22/2014

Emily C.

They were great with their service. They did what needed to be done and nothing more. They were very professional and I would use them again

Description of Work
Patched roof

Category gutter repair

06/23/2012

Jennifer W.

The company owner is extremely professional and honest. He actually comes to your home with a ladder and goes up on the roof himself to inspect. All dealings with the company were handled in a timely manner and all the workers were very friendly and provided quality service. I highly recommend Ullman Roofing and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I have had gutter cleaning, repair/replacement, roof inspection and shingle replacement work done by Ullman Roofing.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

02/20/2012

Kathleen H.

They were very responsive. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. They did it right. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Ullman Roofing did some gutter work for us. They did a great job.

Category gutter repair

Residential & commercial roofing, siding, gutter repairs & cleaning, soffit, fascia & other exterior wood repairs, patio decks, chimney caps and pans, decorative metal awnings & home repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard