Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2008

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal offer a custom junk removal service all throughout Metro Atlanta. The Stand Up Guys are always uniformed, professional and polite. We offer top notch, industry leading customer service and leave all of our customers wondering, "How can a company be SO awesome?!" The Stand

hauling (299)movers (31)dumpster rental (23)leaf removal (2)trash removal (2)

06/28/2021

Julie S.

Stand Up Guys service was flawless and we will definitely rely on them again if the need arises! The team was punctual, polite, and professional. The fee was very reasonable. GREAT COMPANY!

Description of Work
Junk picked up and hauled away.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

03/05/2021

Denise R.

He called to let me know he was going to be late. His price was very good, and they were done in twenty minutes. My husband and I were very pleased!

Description of Work
They hauled away a mattress and box springs, and a count and end table and some other furniture.

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

12/29/2020

Steve M.

Great service and the two men who performed the work were great. Polite, clean cut and easy to work with. Very happy with them.

Description of Work
Hauling items

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/21/2020

Doug C.

I thought their price was fair, but they had to use some our our tools to do the job.

Description of Work
I hired them to remove yard debris.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

09/04/2020

Kelly M.

Ryan G, Ryan O, Josh, and Vincent were great! I had two full truck loads of junk to haul out of my house and I live on a very steep hill that they had to haul everything up in the middle of August! They worked extremely hard for several hours to make sure they got everything that I wanted out of my house. I would use these guys again for sure!

Description of Work
house clean out junk removal

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

09/04/2020

Clayton F.

Service was on time and impeccable! Could not ask for more professionalism from a work crew. I've used this service several times and have always been impressed by the caliber of workers that have been sent out each time. 100% would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Junk removal from basement.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

09/03/2020

Lisa C.

It went very well. They arrived on time. Actually, they called ahead to see if they could come early. They were prompt, professional, and efficient. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

07/27/2020

Sharon D.

Excellent job! Patricia and Everton arrived early and ready to work. They were professional, friendly and gave me a reasonable price. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Removal of 2 basketball goals, a refrigerator and a table.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/25/2020

Naomi G.

I piled everything in one spot and the men removed it. Requested the service online with the $10 online coupon but because there's minimum charge of $95 no discounts applied. I received a nice Thank you card with a 5% of my next junk removal but I typically don't have much junk and the discount likely would not be valid for a minimum load.

Description of Work
Removed from backyard large plastic cannister size of garbage can, remnants of child's metal jungle gym. Total of about the size of refridgerator or the minimum load.

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

05/04/2020

Gina S.

It went great was less than I expected and I am very happy.

Description of Work
Couch, king mattress in side yard and old chairs etc on deck

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

04/26/2020

Barbara M.

They answered the inquiry from Angie's List promptly and were able to come a day sooner then they thought. Their estimate was very fair (the items were light weight}. They even cleaned up the mess the squirrels had made when they chewed through some of the bags of peanuts. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removing sheets and boxes of styrofoam, bags of styrofoam peanuts, and wooden boxes from loft of barn.

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

04/22/2020

Brian C.

They did a great job! If you have stuff to get rid of, these are the guys to call!

Description of Work
Removed yard debris and an old basketball goal.

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

03/29/2020

Walter M.

There is no way this service could have been better. These guys worked so hard and did above and beyond what I expected. The price was more than fair. In my opinion there is no need to get quotes from any other company.

Description of Work
Trash removal

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

03/12/2020

Matthew H.

The guys were efficient and professional. Removed two fridges that were not easy to get out of the house. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fridge removal

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

03/06/2020

Dennis A.

Po and his crew were amazing. They managed to get all the debris out and stack it in a garage and it was done perfectly. They were fast, pleasant to work with and very accommodating. I will definitely use them again. Excellent job!!!

Description of Work
Clean out a basement

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

02/22/2020

Robin R.

Great people and fast. They were here at the same time as furniture delivery and they were great at working around it.

Description of Work
Furniture removal

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

11/19/2019

Vickie S.

They arrived on time and completed the removal in no time. No problems.

Description of Work
Removed an old swing set and some other junk

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

07/30/2019

ANDRE W.

I had a great experience with the team that came to our home to remove our junk. They came, cleaned us out and left. Great team of professional haulers and very efficient. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Great company

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

06/11/2019

Karen S.

Ryan and Patricia arrived earlier than expected they called ahead of time. They were very professional and worked fast. I admit- I was worried that items would be too heavy. They made it look easy and were very careful.

Description of Work
Selling house so I had a lot of old furniture and mattresses (king size) to be removed. I also had two pieces off heavy furniture to be moved next door

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

05/12/2019

Anita K.

Pick up time was actually early-they called to let me they were on their way.The gentlemen were very professional and FAST!! I would with out a doubt call this company again.Thank you

Description of Work
Removed an old recliner

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

04/30/2019

Bill M.

They came early, professional and friendly. Loaded and hauled away large awning frame, household fixtures and misc scrap metal. They were great and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed Misc Junk Items

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

04/02/2019

Mark K.

On the positive side, the crew called when they were about 30 minutes away and showed up at the front-end of the appointment window and the crew was professional. We had requested the service as we had just cleaned out our garage and had quite a bit of stuff that needed to go. I initially made the appointment because their website stated that the material would be separated with items that could be donated would be taken to donation centers but were told by the crew that due to the condition of the containers everything would be disposed of. This was not what was anticipated as there were items that were relatively new and could have been donated or recycled.

Description of Work
Hauling of items

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/19/2019

Diane H.

Excellent--Rolando and Ryan (the Lawrenceville crew) were extremely helpful and efficient. They worked fast and were friendly/professional.

Description of Work
Removal of rotten wood from retainer wall that was torn down