Southeast Lead Consultants Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2009

2120 GROOVER RD

Marietta, GA 30062

LEAD BASED PAINT INSPECTIONS. ASBESTOS INSPECTIONS. MOLD WWW.SELEADTESTING.COM...

11/15/2017

Jennifer M.

We used Jeremy for the second time, on another pre-1978 house we were purchasing. He did an excellent job. Scheduling was easy. He was thorough and pleasant to work with, and the written report was very detailed. The testing gives you so much peace of mind. It's well worth the money.

Description of Work
Lead testing for a 1962 home

09/22/2017

Jennifer M.

Jeremy is very responsive to the customer and very earnest in his work. We received a complete and thorough written report. The report showed all of the locations he'd tested, along with the lead levels observed at each spot in the interior and exterior of the house. At the time we received services, the inspection was $700 for a 2600 sq. ft. (4BR/3BA) house. If lead is found, he can do a separate assessment, which would have been $150 for us. This is some of the best money we've ever spent!

Description of Work
Inspection for lead in a pre-1978 home during the due diligence period.

04/23/2015

Alexander F.

Jeremy's service was exceptional. He called us back very quickly and was able to explain clearly over the phone the difference between the lead inspection and risk assessment, so that we could make a decision on how we wanted to move forward. We were working under a short due-diligence time frame (purchasing a house), and he was able to come out very quickly. I walked around with him as he did all the testing, and he explained everything as we went along. Afterward, he sent us a written report detailing the locations of lead paint in the house and analyzing the samples he took for lead hazards. If you have any concerns about lead in your house, he is THE PERSON to call. He is extremely knowledgeable, and I learned so much just from observing him doing the testing. These services are well worth the money as they give you all the information you need about the dangers of lead paint in your house. Jeremy also gave me a list of contractors who could give us options for dealing with the lead paint, and everyone he referred me to was extremely responsive. Jeremy was the best person we worked with during our home buying process. I highly highly highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Jeremy did an inspection for lead and then a risk assessment for lead hazards.

10/02/2013

Debbie H.

It was great! He did a good job and showed up on time.

Description of Work
He did the report and we got our results the same night.

05/31/2013

Mark R.

We recently moved into a 1930 house and had refinished our hardwood. When removing and reinstalling the ¼ round on the base board we ended up with a lot of tiny paint chips left all over the house. We were a little worried they may be lead based and with our 10 month old we didn?t want to take any chances. I called Jeremy and he was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. He came out and scanned all the walls, baseboards, doors for lead and also took dust samples to send off to the lab. He called up back with the results and talked me though the right way to clean up the house (only the sun room came back positive for lead). Jeremy was very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Lead paint inspection on walls, baseboard, interior and exterior doors. 2 dust sample were lead was detected

05/20/2013

Julie T.

I am having some remodeling done in an older home (80 years old). I thought the work would not expose any older surfaces, but only those that had been renovated in the recent past and did not present any lead paint risks. However, we started the demolition work, I noticed an original wall was being torn down and it was flaking off paint chips. I was so nervous of lead poisoning, especially since I have a 6 month old. I called Southeast Lead Consultants and Jeremy answered. He said he could come out same day and give me some answers so that I would have to stop any of my remodeling work to wait. He was very punctual, professional and tested a great number of 'concerns' I had, providing feedback and informative information along the way. I would definitely recommend this company if you have concerns/questions about lead paint. The money spent is worth the knowledge gained.

Description of Work
Tested several surfaces for presence of lead.

04/06/2013

Allison H.

He was pleasant, prompt and carried the testing out very efficiently. I received my report the same day.

Description of Work
I needed a lead test performed by a certified inspector on my condo rental property for insurance pursposes. Jeremy explained to me the process as he was already familiar with what was required by my insurance carrier, and based on the likelihood of lead he recommended the most appropriate test which would meet the compliance needs and mine.

01/27/2012

CHRIS H.

Jeremy conducted XRF (x-ray) testing of 254 surfaces in our home and promptly provided a detailed report of the findings. The house is 64 years old, and we knew from paint-chip testing during repair work last year that there was at least some lead-based paint present. The detailed information Jeremy provided about every painted surface in the house provides a great relief; we now know definitively everywhere lead-base paint is and is not present.

Description of Work
Lead-based paint testing of home.

05/13/2010

GREGORY R.

Talked to Jeremy Weir. Discussed a price of ~$400 for lead inspection of my 1800 sq ft ranch house. I asked if I could get a copy of a sample report before I spent $400. He seemed hesitant, but said yes. Three weeks later and I've yet to hear back from him.

Description of Work
Price quote only. Asked for a sample report. Never heard back from him

Category lead paint removal

Sorry for the non-response. You are correct, I did not provide a report. Based on the call, I suspected you were a telemarketer since you asked more questions regarding my business and sales then the inspection itself. To recap our conversation, a lead inspection report is based on the guidelines provided by HUD/EPA so that is your best guide to understanding a report. Attached is one I found on google that should be useful, they are all pretty much the same as they are dictated by HUD/EPA. http://www.therealtygram.com/pdf%20files/HUD%20lead%20paint%20report.pdf I hope this helps.

03/19/2009

Chris G.

It took a couple of hours for Jeremy to test all the surfaces, but that is what it takes to be thorough.

Description of Work
Had my house inspected for lead since I bought a foreclosure and needed to know where I need to be careful remodeling. The house was built in 1949 so I had a feeling that there was lead paint somewhere. Jeremy came in and tested all surfaces in the house and provided a detailed report the next day. ~2000 Sq Ft home.

A1A Environmental, Inc

We specialize in mold testing/remediation, lead testing/remediation and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

911 Restoration of Marietta

911 Restoration of Marietta is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Offers by 911 Restoration of Marietta on Angi
    Mold Solutions Home Services

We offer quality and affordable mold remediation services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Southeast Lead Consultants Inc.

How is Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. overall rated?

Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. open?

Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. is open:

What payment options does Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. provide

Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Southeast Lead Consultants Inc.?

No, Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offer?

Southeast Lead Consultants Inc. offers the following services: LEAD BASED PAINT INSPECTIONS, HUD/EPA CERTIFIED, LICENSED LEAD FIRM AND LEAD INSPECTOR, CONSUMER GOOD LEAD TESTING, PRODUCT LEAD TESTING.