Siding & Windows of Atlanta

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2014

4246 Arbor Club Dr

Marietta, GA 30066

With Siding of Atlanta, you will find a team of specially dedicated individuals providing you with the highest degree of service. We are committed to you, our customer, and your complete satisfaction....

06/15/2020

John B.

After much research and several bids, we selected Siding of Atlanta to take care of several tasks on our 28-year old home. Randy Cox, the owner, was very professional and extremely accommodating throughout the process which was complicated by the impact of the coronavirus outbreak. The lengthy process of replacing all siding, two garage doors, the chimney pan, adding a chimney shroud, and doing all the exterior painting, mixed in with replacing all windows by a different contractor, was a difficult scheduling process. Randy dealt with every complication, easing our anxiety. We can't say enough about his willingness to communicate with us and accommodate our desires along the way. We were impressed with the siding and painting crews. They did meticulous work, repaired damaged wood when found (especially on the chimney), and allowed us to make changes when we felt they were necessary. Painting the brick front of the house, a nervous decision for us, turned out to be spectacular. While work on the chimney pan and shroud, as well as replacing the garage doors, was done by subcontractors, we were impressed with their work and appreciated that we didn't have to find the contractors ourselves. All in all, we are very happy with the transformation of the exterior of our 28-year old home. Several of our neighbors in the subdivision have stopped by to comment. Siding of Atlanta deserves most of the credit.

Description of Work
Replace all siding on three sides of our house with fiber cement, then paint the exterior including the brick front. Replace wood garage doors with steel doors. Replace the chimney pan and add chimney shroud.

Category garage doors,siding,chimney caps,house painters

03/05/2019

Anne M.

Incredible job, Great experience! Siding of Atlanta provided excellent service, quality workmanship, and prompt communication. The scope of work for my project included roof, siding, insulation, windows, doors, gutters and painting. Appropriate permits were pulled. The entire project flowed seamlessly and was completed in record time. The owner, Randy Cox, was on the job site the entire time and was a pleasure to work with. I could not be happier with the final outcome, and made a new a new friend and business partner during the process.

Description of Work
Roof windows doors gutters paint insulation

Category siding

06/19/2018

Ramanan S.

Our house had LP wood siding that was showing signs of rot, and in urgent need of replacement. We vetted multiple contractors. They ran the gamut from too untrustworthy to too aggressive. We were starting to get frustrated and lose hope. Along came Randy. From the beginning, he was upfront and honest with us. He didn’t need to resort to pushy sales tactics like other people we interviewed. Within the first few minutes of speaking with him, we could tell he was the real deal. He vouched for the quality of his work without demeaning other service providers. We had a very tight budget, and he worked with us to give us a fair price. During the project, he proactively identified other issues that he found, such as rusted chimney caps or rotting fascia, and fixed them at a reasonable cost. Even if he wasn't physically onsite, he was always responsive through phone or text. The painting crew that he assigned to work with us was top notch as well. Overall, we are extremely happy with the work that Randy did. Our house looks like a brand new house!! We wholeheartedly recommend Randy to anyone who's looking to replace their siding.

Description of Work
siding replacement, window trim replacement, window trim painting, deck staining, stucco sealing

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

05/01/2018

Jeff H.

Randy Cox and his team did a great job. He is very responsive to questions. The work went well. I'm happy with the quality and the outcome. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
I had siding, windows, doors, garage door, roof and front deck replaced

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

03/01/2018

John C.

Randy and the team did a great job with our exterior remodel. We had the team do siding, windows, doors, garage doors, and paint. The entire job was well-coordinated and executed with care as if it were their own home. You wont find a better team for an exterior remodel than this one. I've done many over the years and Randy is top notch. They will go above and beyond to make sure you're not just happy but elated with the results.

Description of Work
Exterior Remodel

Category siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters,doors

02/25/2018

Paul U.

I echo prior reviewers compliments of Randy's attentiveness to details of jobs and needs of customers. I requested estimates of 4-5 companies, Randy's estimate was in the middle. A company with a much higher estimate (Exovations) offered to do the job at a slightly lower cost than Randy, but Randy then matched theirs. Randy's personal attention and guarantee of direct oversight of his crews was the deciding factor, and I went with Siding of Atlanta because I felt a smaller company would more nimbly manage quality control with subcontractors. The job at this location was removal of ~12 squares of old, pressed wood siding and replacement with Nichiha concrete board on a inner unit of a two-story townhome. Trim and old soffit was replaced as well. The project included two coats of Sherwin Superpaint and ~25 feet of gutter. Randy included new downspouts at no extra cost to me. One small issue that arose was breakage of the wiring that led from the outside circuit breaker to the A/C compressor. The electrician that fixed the issue used electrical tape to close the opening of the bottom of the circuit breaker box rather than a proper junction. It pays to keep a close eye on the final work of subcontractors! When I told Randy about the issue, he made sure the electrician returned to do the job right. Go with Siding of Atlanta, you will not be disappointed. Several years ago, I used another provider for siding of my primary residence. In hindsight, I would have rather used Randy.

Description of Work
Siding replacement and painting

Category gutter repair,siding,house painters

06/06/2017

Richard M.

All the crews were great to work with. And even though they were very competent, Randy was onsite almost every day making sure that the work was first class. Our goal was to change this cedar split-level house into a more modern, craftsman style home. We think Randy and his crews pulled it off. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the results. Not only would I use Siding and Windows of Atlanta on my next exterior project, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
We had 3 companies bid on new siding and paint, new windows, a new front door, and new garages doors. Siding of Atlanta was not the lowest bid, but they were, by far, the most comprehensive and professional. But more important, Randy Cox's presentation exhibited a high level of integrity and attention to detail. When he was finished, I was very confident that he would follow through. And he did.

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

05/24/2017

M H.

Nervous about the expense associated with an exterior makeover of 42 year old home, upwards of one year was spent researching and getting estimates for exterior home makeover. Finally, we chose Siding and Windows of Atlanta. From a pricing standpoint, the estimate was FAR better than ALL others. Subsequently, we were still nervous going into the project. Another reason we chose Siding and Windows of Atlanta was due to the fact that a principal of the company (in our case Randy, the owner) was on site for most of the day, every day. It wasn't just something written into the paperwork. If he saw something that needed to be done better, it was re-done. It's not often work of this quality and great pricing can be associated in the same sentence for a project of this magnitude. Furthermore, there were no hidden fees or add-on charges. In our estimation, with respect to value, quality workmanship and integrity in how business is conducted in the home improvement industry, Siding and Windows of Atlanta sets the standard hands down!

Description of Work
Exterior home makeover of 42 year old house. BEST EXTERIOR MAKEOVER VALUE IN GA

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters,doors

03/19/2016

Ryan H.

We chose Siding of Atlanta because their online reviews were stellar and said that the owner, Randy Cox, oversees all projects personally. The reviews are absolutely accurate. First, we are 100% pleased with all of the work. We get a lot of joy out of the new appearance of our home. It is done right, from the quality of materials (Nichiha siding, S/W paint, etc) to the attention to detail (paint job is sharp), to the expertise. Examples of expertise: 1. new siding doesn't touch my roof 2. they added kickout flashing where I didn't have it before to keep rain off my siding/brick 3. where my slab is too low and cement board siding would get ruined by rain splash, he used PVC boards Second, Randy is friendly, conscientious, and focused on making the customer (us) happy. Without fail, Randy and his team did exactly what we asked, with the quality we expected, and on-schedule. Every one of them is friendly and professional. There was one situation where a mistake was made, but they fixed it at their own cost. Randy went the extra mile 3 times to make sure we would be happy at the end of the project: 1. I had this janky-looking PVC A/C drain pipe coming down from the attic onto the roof. Randy found an expert who came over and figured out that it could be re-routed down through the wall instead, out of view. This did not cost me a lot of money, and made a huge difference in my house's appearance. 2. The studs on the exterior walls were uneven, which would have made the siding look "wavy" if you look at it from the side. Randy had his guys put in "furring strips" to smooth out the appearance of the siding. Again, it didn't add much cost, but made me happier about my $10K investment in siding! 3. After we finished painting the siding and trim, we realized that the trim color didn't look good with our brick facade. Randy saw that we weren't happy, so he referred us to an exterior designer who showed us the way to get the look we were after. She was excellent! We took off the old-fashioned trim and painted the brick a nice, modern color and it looks amazing! Last thing: Pricing on everything was very reasonable! The job just finished and I have already recommended Siding of Atlanta to two of my friends.

Description of Work
Replaced all siding (Nichiha cement board), replaced all windows, painted entire house, painted brick front, and built, painted, and installed board & batten shutters with hinges and S-hooks.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

03/17/2016

David A.

We recently had the opportunity to work with Randy and not only found the work to be exceptional, but Randy communicated better than any contractor we have ever worked with. He actually returned emails/texts at virtually any time of day or night, and let us know in advance if it appeared that forecast rain would impact our schedule. His honesty and integrity was beyond reproach. We initially hired Siding of Atlanta to replace the remaining cedar siding on our mostly stucco home. We then expanded the project to include the fascia and soffits, gutters, and roof. Prices were competitive and all of the staff were exceptional. You won't go wrong with Siding of Atlanta where you are not speaking with a sales person for your proposal - but the owner of the business.

Description of Work
Replaced Cedar Siding, Replaced Roof, Replaced Gutters, partial exterior painting

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters