Seasonswood

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

My partner and I own a horticulture/landscaping business based out of Marietta. We work with some of the best designers, irrigation technicians, and hardscape installers in the area. We can assist you in all phases of landscaping projects. We bill upon satisfactory completion. Estimates and the first two maintenance visits are always FREE so our customers experience our quality of work with no risk. We also offer a referral program for existing customers....

RAINFALL IRRIGATION INC

ADDITIONAL SERVICES LISTED ON WEBSITE.

JLA Lawn Care Services

I'm a owner operated business and I aim to please. JLA Lawn Care was established in 2018. I have reasonable prices and discounts for repeat jobs!

Rain Or Shine Solutions

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Lawn Irrigation and Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/14/2013

Joseph W.

If you live in Seasonswood's service area, this is the company I recommend. They provide quality service at a reasonable price. Humzah has a degree in Horticulture, and can provide you with expert advice on all your lawn and shrub questions. It is a real plus to have a knowledgeable person performing the work on your property. It is great to have one company that can take care of all your needs - no need for a separate chemical spray company or landscape design team, and you save money this way. This is my second year using Seasonswood, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Seasonswood provides my annual lawn and shrub care and maintenance. This includes not only mow, blow, and edge, but also lawn fertilization and weed control, weed control in beds, pruning, deadhead perennials, and other yard care. They also do landscape design, plantings, shrub and tree installation, mulch and pine straw, as well as irrigation system install and maintenance.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

We start with assisting in landscape design. We can then begin implementation of plant and sod installation, hardscape installation, irrigation installation and repair, mulch, clean-up, and enhancement work. Maintenance of properties includes turf care, shrub care, mowing, leaf clean-up, pruning (hand and shearing), reel mowing, weed treatments for lawn and beds, seasonal color care, and seasonal tasks such as aeration, seeding, small tree pruning, dethatching, and other specialty tasks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal