Quality Craftsmen

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

4.2

209 Powers Ferry Rd SE

Marietta, GA 30068

We are a home remodeling company known for delivering top quality work and a superior product. The goal of our bathroom, basement and kitchen remodelers is 100% customer satisfaction. Our home and deck builders have the experience needed to bring your vision to life. We offer a 3 year warranty on all workmanship. Call for a free estimate!...

12/20/2017

Carol R.

They have excellent attention to detail, and good follow up. They are reliable and showed up on time. They finished the projects on schedule. I would use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They renovated 2 rental properties and did some work at my house. They did sheet rock repair, work in the basement. A lot of cosmetic work and some structural wok.

10/23/2014

Janice B.

Description of Work
Did not choose Quality Home. Price was a little more than I expected for what I needed to be done. The representative would not separate the labor/material cost and did not adequately list the amount of materials that would be needed to do the job. I told him I had previously allowed a contractor to do work for me who had refused to separate cost and labor and that is why I was hiring him to correct the incomplete work left undone by the previous contractor.

07/15/2013

Terri B.

Don't ignore the customer. I viewed ll the negative feed back in Angie's List but I wanted to form my own opinion. Poor poor customer service

Description of Work
Two gentlemen came out to discuss the two projects we wanted quotes on. We were told we would have an estimate the following week. After approximately 3 weeks, I called and left a message that I was waiting for a quote or at least a return phone call. I waited approximately another 3 weeks and called again. I was told once again that someone would get to be me quickly. I even gave the woman, Terri, the name of one of the gentleman that was at my home. I still have not heard from anyone. One of the main reasons I contacted this company was because they are within the community we live If Quality Craftaman is not interested in quoting the job then someone needs to put it in the file and contact the client especially when I took the time to call back twice.

05/06/2013

Jana L.

We have not done the work yet. We are waiting on the seller to give the go ahead.

Description of Work
We were purchasing a home and the home inspector showed us that the front porch brick steps were undermined and needed to be replaced. We were under a time crunch because the due diligence time period was about to expire and we needed this information to present to the sellers. With only one day left, Zett Quinn made a special trip to come and take a look at the situation and gave us a proposal to present to the owners. He was friendly, courteous, informative, and has a great reputation in the business. He was referred to us by people who had used his company and were very pleased with the results. We would definitely use this company for the repairs.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

04/03/2013

ALEXANDER H.

We are sorry we've run out of projects for them to do.

Description of Work
They added a foyer, and divided a room to give us an entry hall and two more rooms. There is magnificent woodwork. It's very functional. They did everything they said they would. They were very prompt. People say it looks like it's always been here.

09/07/2012

Nancy W.

Hank (Trary) Peterson and his brother Nathan went the extra mile to complete the job on a very tight schedule. I was impressed with the attention to detail and with how they kept the work area cleaned up daily.

Description of Work
Quality Craftsmen LLC performed drywall, tape and mud, finished prime and painted walls, doors and trim and tile basement floor. They do it all!

Category drywall,flooring contractor,house painters,interior painters

07/25/2011

Toby K.

Quality work, but short tempered.

Description of Work
Purchased a home from Quality Craftsmen Inc that they had remodeled.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Quality Craftsmen "never" worked for this individual. ([the member]) We did complete a total renovation ($150,000) on this property. The project consisted of Complete exterior renovation; Siding, Windows, Doors, Concrete, Deck & Landscaping. Complete interior renovation; Kitchen, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Fireplace, Custom Bookcases, Carpeting, Painting, Lighting. After the renovation (60 Days), the property was listed by a realtor and was under contract within 4 days. The property was one of the "highest selling properties" in the neighborhood. The neighbors loved the work and we have received many complements and future projects because of the high quality work and level of craftsmanship we put into this project. During the sales period the owner hosted and open house and over 100 neighbors viewed the property and loved the transformation in the home. They also felt the renovation helped increase the property values in the neighborhood. Our only interaction with this person was through their realtor. The realtor was rude and tended to exaggerate the smallest items. [The meber] placed a real estate purchase contract & ultimately purchased the property from the owner who was very satisfied with our work and the final project.

12/13/2010

Amy C.

Unfortunately after coming out to the house and meeting with my husband, Zett never contacted us again. He didn't deliver a quote, nor did he tell us he did not want the job. With that kind of follow up, we would never hire this company.

Description of Work
Master bathroom and closet remodel. Total gut and re-do.

Category home remodeling

We did not follow up with this individual because we chose not too! When we walked into the home we smelled inscents and the person we met with appeared under the influence of an illegal substance. We have a right to choose with whom we work. We chose not to work with the member.

EGEJ Painting Inc

pro interior painting

Lift It Rite LLC

A locally owned and operated family business that provides concrete lifting services using polyurethane foam. Our Company has over 25 years in the polyurethane industry. This gives us the knowledge to diagnose the cause of your concrete issue and formulate a remediation plan that will resolve the issue.

Fillo Painting Contractor Inc.

Fillo Painting proudly serves both residential and commercial clients of the North Metro Atlanta area. We offer professional interior painting, as well as exceptionally high-quality exterior painting services on homes and businesses. We are a full-service painting company, and use only the highest-quality materials on your home or business property. All of our painters are experienced professionals, so you can get professional-grade painting, inside and out, for a fair and competitive price. We serve the greater Atlanta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Canton, Roswell, GA and other surrounding areas.

Offers by Fillo Painting Contractor Inc. on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

home remodeling,home renovation,kitchen remodeling,bathroom remodeling,basement remodeling,siding installation,new deck construction Interior; Custom Cabinets, Carpentry, Granite, Hardwood Floors, Tile, Drywall & Painting