Plumbpros Plumbing Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2005

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Founded in 1999 by Ruby and Michael Jordan, Plumb Pros Plumbing started out as a one truck operation offering excellent customer service, timely repairs and a level of quality rarely seen in the service industry. Being Family owned & operated has allowed us to continue with these values in excellence. We have seen modest growth throughout the years that has brought us to the four truck operation that we are today. We are not too large to take care of the smaller problems you may have and we are not too small for the larger ones. In fact, we’re just right. Our Mission - To customers – To offer exceptional and quality service at competitive rates. To respect our customers, their schedule, and their home with clean courteous technicians. To employees – To provide a pleasant work environment and opportunity for our employees to succeed to their greatest potential. We promise to supply all necessary tools and support to encourage the growth and development of employees' success and ours. Additional e-mail - info@plumbpros.com. Additional contact name - Ruby Jordan. Award winning. Gas Logs, Water Softeners, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Drain Camera Inspection, Major & Minor Remodeling, including water damage & restoration...

AlphaWaterLine LLC

Serving the communities of Cobb, Douglas and Paulding counties as an owner-operated business since 2020. We specialize in outside the home, emergency waterline repairs and replacement for residential customers. Trenching, repairing broken water line and restoring landscape is what we do best. When clients call us they're at a vulnerable time and need a company with integrity, quality workmanship and transparent pricing. Our company, Alphawaterline LLC, will exceed the customer's expectations by offering value and exceptional customer service, all while delivering job completion in a timely manner.

Tree Cutters of America

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! ***Currently we aren't accepting stump grinding or stump removal***

R&M Construction Solutions LLC

Here at R&M Construction Solutions we are owner-operated and take pride in our work. We specialize in grading and landscaping. Our crew leaders have years of experience dealing with customers and creating their dream whether it be brush removal, mulching, grading, retaining walls, fencing, building decks, basement remodeling and concrete work. Please, feel free to give us a call for your free estimate today.

09/02/2021

PlumbPros Plumbing is a great company that offers courteous, professional, and skilled plumbing service at the most reasonable and affordable costs. My repairman, Anthony, was great!! I could tell he was competent and knowledgeable about plumbing and trust his work completely. The professionalism and quality of his work was comforting. PlumbPros will always have my business for any plumbing issues in the future. I HIGHLY recommend PlumbPros!!

Description of Work
Plumbing to repair/install pump

Category plumbing,wells

11/05/2020

It was great he came and did what he said he didn't take a long time he was a really good excellent work

Description of Work
" Water Main - Install, Replace or Repair"

10/26/2020

The plumber called asking questions about the job which I answered in detail. He then argued with me that it was a roofing issue not a plumbing issue without even coming on site to inspect, which is incorrect (I had a more professional plumbing company provide me with an estimate early the same day, it is a plumbing issue). He then ended the conversation with “Sounds like you’re an A-hole so F you, you can go F yourself” This perhaps does not reflect on the company as a whole, but management needs to take responsibility for their workforce and ensure this type of behavior is not tolerated.

Description of Work
Fix a PVC vent pipe connection to cast iron pipe in bathroom wall

09/13/2020

They came out and gave me an estimate of $625.00 lol so of course I said naw let me look for someone else found someone to do it for $150.00 and while they were here fixed a couple other things because they were still on the clock...... The only reason I didn't give them an F is because the young guy that came out was nice......

Description of Work
It was a foghorn sound in my pipes

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

09/13/2019

It pains me to write a review like this, but I am going to as a warning to others out there. I was in distress when I hired these guys to replace my water main. I'd been billed for an extra 15000 gallons of water in a single month, and there was absolutely no indication where this water had gone. I had no mud puddles in the yard, no smells, nothing. I was greatly concerned there was a cavern being opened up under my slab, and I needed a solution quickly. Now that I have hindsight, I think it is important to tell everyone about my experience as honestly as possible. For the good side, I was able to get someone from Plumbpros on a Friday afternoon. We opened the water bill that morning which alerted us to a problem. I tried turning off everything at the cut off valve in the house and the meter was still spinning. Turning off at the street stopped the meter, proving beyond doubt my main line from the street to the house was broken. By about 5 or 6pm, we had a plumber on site. It went down hill from there. In my worried state, I AGREED TO A BAD SOLUTION. I take full responsibility for allowing them to schedule and install things the way they did, but I believe wholeheartedly that they should not have recommended this solution. I will explain. They recommended abandoning the original water line completely and allowing them to run a new one using PEX. The original was copper, I am pretty sure. I was fine with PEX as most people would be. The problem is that rather than running the line under the slab and into the water heater closet in the garage, they opted to bore into the slab right on the outside wall and install the line using clamps right into the sheet rock, around the top of the wall, and through a hole into the water heater closet. I will NEVER understand why I agreed to having it done this way except to say that with 15k gallons of water pooling under my house, I was pretty stressed about a much greater problem if this wasn't stopped immediately. I believe the technical plumbing details of the work were good. I am not worried that I will have another leak or that anything will necessarily go wrong with what they installed. I do however believe that in order to restore value to my home I will have to have another contractor come in and at least redo the part from the yard into the water heater closet so that it is properly located under the house. If I am extremely lucky, this will be able to be done without tearing up the yard again. Speaking of tearing up the yard. The dig team cut my sprinkler. Plumbpros fixed that as part of the job without charging any extra, but they left the pipes excavated and exposed. So I had to get out there with my shovel and a rake after work and start working to refill the holes they left. I found that my sprinkler system valves were dug up, so I also had to rebury those as well. It was slapdash and should have been included in the price they charged for the job. I also watched as the plumber was working and noticed he was about to use a plastic coupling. He had assured me they only use brass. When I asked he said everybody uses them all the time, but then proceeded to install a brass part. Again, I hate leaving a less than stellar review for anyone. Especially when they give me a guilt trip on the way out from the job about how a good review is something they need. But I simply cannot provide a perfect review especially when I now feel taken advantage of and left with a mess.

Description of Work
Leaking water main between street and house.

09/03/2019

Pete was super! He called in advance of his arrival and was on time. He is knowledgeable, professional, and polite. He made the necessary adjustments to the toilets and provided great advice about the water heater. I'll definitely call PlumbPros again and suggest that you do too!

Description of Work
Cranky toilets / slow to heat water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/26/2018

A+++ I am very pleased. Communication was great over the phone. Super fast dispatch and overall great service. Will use again in the future. Reasonably priced, honest and easy!

Description of Work
Faucet Replacement

09/05/2018

Thorsten was on time for the appointment, "this means the world to me, I can't stand people to be late for appointments". He was very informative, personable and professional. He diagnosed the low pressure throughout my entire home and replaced the pressure reducing valve which he also informed me would reduce my water bill - I love saving $$$. Its well worth the investment in the long run!!! Also replaced two toilets that were about old as dirt and constantly run and had other leaky issues...I was very pleased with the service and would recommend The PLUMB PROS to anyone that had any plumbing issues. The PLUMP PROS will definitely be my 1st and only call the next time I have any plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Replace pressure reducing valve and two toilets

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/05/2018

Great, everything done in a timely manner

Description of Work
Plumbing needs

09/04/2018

Quick and Easy ... great service. I highly recommend Plumbpros!

Description of Work
Repair/replaced Faucet and handles in bath tub.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Plumbing Repairs, Faucets, Water Heaters, Tankless & Conventional, Toilets, Well & Septic Tanks, Water Softeners, Copper Re-piping, Gas Piping Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check