NORTHWEST LANDSCAPE GROUP

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2010

Northwest Lanscape Group a full service lawn & landscape management company providing Residential and Commercial Landscape Services to the North Metro Atlanta Since 1992!...

Graceful Gardens

Graceful Gardens is a landscape installation company focusing on residential landscaping. We do Planting, retaining walls. patios, drainage, grading irrigation, and design.

Atlanta Patios And Retaining Walls

We are a fully licensed and insured company, and our certificates are available upon request. Every job installed by Atlanta Patio & Retaining Walls is supervised by one of our full time quality control managers. Feel free to contact our sales office for assistance in selecting your paver color and design from our full range of brick pavers on display, inside and outside, representing all quality manufacturers.

Reich Family Builders

We build outdoor living spaces to create lasting family memories. At Reich Family Builders we are FOR Family and strive to create environments that help bring families and communities together.

03/04/2013

In 2009, I researched a number of landscape companies to help me transform my back yard into an outdoor living space. I chose NorthWest Landscape Group primarily due to the creativity and professionalism of the design they proposed. I was very pleased with my choice; the final result exceeded my expectations. I have used them since then for additional projects as well as lawn maintenance. If you e...

Description of Work
NorthWest Landscape Group created an amazing outdoor living area with stacked stone bar and firepit along with a beautiful waterfall. He now does all my regular maintenance and keeps our yard perfect all year long. I have him do anything related to yard maintenance including installing new beds and changing out the annuals.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

Thank you so much for the kind and positive comments about Northwest Landscape Group and our services. I look forward to many years of servicing your property and the opportunity to work with you and Bob on any future landscaping projects.

02/28/2013

Northwest Landscape comes to my home weekly to do overall lawn maintenance. I have also had several trees taken down, and sod replaced in my yard. I have been satisfied with the work. They work with me at the beginning of each project, and are very cooperative when we need to discuss any details.

Description of Work
Northwest Landscape has serviced my yard for several years. They have done regular maintenance and I have had several large projects done in the last three years. They are very professional and I have always been satisfied with their work. They always respond when I need something, and maintain a good relationship with the customer. I would highly recommend them.

Category landscaping