Northwest Exterminating - Corporate Office

Founded 1951 • With Angi since December 2002

Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not valid on wildlife)....

Lawns By Lex LLC

Riddle Wash It LLC

We can take care of all of your pressure washing and gutter cleaning needs.

Atlanta's Best Gutter Cleaners

Atlanta's Best Gutter Cleaners are a premiere Atlanta Gutter Cleaning service providing many gutter and Roof services, including our popular basic Atlanta gutter cleaning. We are proud to provide many fully-insured services where customers demand professionalism, confidence, and reliability. Our signature Atlanta gutter cleaning are a favorite of many Atlanta homeowner, whether it be the award winning reputation of service or our affordable prices that no other fully-insured company can beat, guaranteed! We try our best to provide each customer an easy scheduling process and fast turnaround times. We use advanced gutter cleaning methods with no pressure sales. There are several convenient ways to pay for your gutter cleaning service, including all major credit cards and Paypal. Locally owned & operated. Additional contact name - Mindy Vance Ladner. Award winning. May contact via secure website form. Additional phone: (678) 324-9164.

02/20/2018

Their treatments have been very effective. We have not had any problems and we would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I have a quarterly contract with them to come out and treat the outside and inside of my home for pest control.

09/14/2017

They are really good. They come out and retreat whenever you want them to. They are "A" all across the board. We have the same guy come out and he's great. We will use them again. The technician is very personable and answers questions in a professional manner. They will treat different areas of your house if you ask them to.

Description of Work
Termite and pest control services. $99 for 3 month program.

12/13/2016

Non-civil neighbor who is using this company to introduce pests to my home.

Description of Work
Introduced rats, poisonous substances that killed my pets, and roaches to my property.

07/02/2015

They were great. I highly recommend them. I was out of town, and they coordinated everything perfectly in my absence. The customer service was outstanding.

Description of Work
I used them at two different residences. One was for insects and the other was for rodents.

06/06/2015

I used Northwest for about 2 years, but the mosquito service for only 1 season. I did not renew it because it did not work. The technicians that came always did good work. I stopped using them solely on the basis of the unsatisfactory experiences of dealing with the billing department. The only payment option offered was to give them my credit card number and have them charge it every month. They ...

Description of Work
Indoor pest control, mosquito spraying, termite control.

Category pest control

NorPest Green Pest Control, Termite Control, TAP Insulation, Lawn Care, Green Mosquito Control, Fire Ant Control, Wildlife Services, Lawn Care, Complete CrawlSpace, Bed Bug Control, Commercial Services, New Construction, Realtor Services, clearance letters, Sentricon termite colony elimination