Mini Maid

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2014

4.3

Mini Maid of Marietta, GA has been providing secure, quality service since 1973, cleaning...

Handy House Cleaning

It's Maid Day

We are the largest maid service company in Georgia. We clean over 7,000 Georgia homes every year from our offices in Kennesaw, Duluth, and Stone Mountain, All of our maids are Certified Professional Cleaners from Maid Training Academy. They take their job seriously and deliver the highest quality cleaning at competitive prices. Our customers love their maid service, and so will you. Custom Build your cleaning plan online using our Pricing Tool to get all packages, prices, and the duration of your cleaning.

Atlanta's Best Green

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/18/2015

Janet H.

02/05/2012

Gina D.

Was informed of time of arrival ahead of time; worked with me on scheduling; team of 3 arrived on time both times; was a little disappointed when same team leader didn't come the second time as we requested, but after the cleaning was completed was no longer disappointed as the second team was just as good as the first. Worked with me on special request of floor cleaner used. Was a little more expensive than I have paid before but not as much as I've been quoted by other companies I have not used. Overall, I am very happy with Mini Maids and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Had original cleaning in December - was very happy with it; this is the second cleaning and they cleaned just as well as the first time.

01/31/2012

Allen L.

It was good and they did a good job. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Mini Maid Services for a kitchen and floor cleaning.

01/24/2012

Kay A.

They arrived on time and were pleasant. Unfortunately, my idea of cleaning and theirs was completely different. They wanted everything to 'look' good but there was very lttle deep cleaning done. After they left, I found furniture that still was dusty and surfaces that needed cleaning. The next day the owner called to see if I was satisfied and I told her NO. She offered to come back but I told her that they didn't do their job the first time and my schedule didn't allow time for them to do the same again. I will not use them again in the future. I was very disappointed.

Description of Work
I asked them to clean my house before the Thanksgiving holidays.

11/10/2011

Teresa W.

Their price was a way too high. It was nearly $100 more than what I was already paying. My house is 1600sqft and didn’t believe that they take $300 to clean it. They were supposed to do the first time cleaning which they called as comprehensive cleaning. I am retired and when they said $285 I frankly told “No”. As I had been using Maid Pro and they were charging $145 a month which was really stretching my budget. They also give a four hour window that means that they can show anytime during those four hours. It would take 4 hours after they come because if I had a window work from 11-3, if they don’t show up until 3 then it might be 7’o clock when they are out of here and I can’t deal with that. Basically I have waited for them to get there for four hours before they are calling to say they are here and then I had to wait four more hours for them to clean the house. It should not take that long to get my house cleaned as I don’t have a mansion and I also stay alone. They did what they said but their offer was not acceptable to me.

Description of Work
Mini Maid Services just gave an estimate over the phone for house cleaning about two months ago. Their estimate was $285 for comprehensive cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Hello [member], Our records do not indicate that you received service from Mini Maid? We send a team of 4 people. The time that it takes to service a home is unpredicable as we do not know the condition of the home until we arrive. It would not take a team of 4 people to clean 1600sqft 4 hours; that would equivalent to 16 man hours. The average time that it takes a team of 4 people in this size of a home would be about an hour and a half or 4 man hours. We do not offer a first time comprensive cleaning level. The average price for this size home is about $145.00. We offer the same type of service on every visit. www.minimaid.com

08/17/2011

Jean E.

We are very pleased with her. We have no problem. She will come on Friday. We just enjoy her. She comes on time. She does her work. She is very pleasant. We are fine with her. My overall experience with her is excellent. Her price is about right for the area. I would use her in the future.

Description of Work
I used Mini Maid Services for housecleaning couple of weeks ago. She cleans the house.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your comments. I am not sure you have the correct company. Mini Maid services home in a team of 4 people?? We do not send an individual. We do not have any one with your name in our data base as having received service. Please make sure that who ever is serving your home is insured and bonded.If they are claiming to be Mini Maid they are dishonest. Please call me 770-565-2726.

02/17/2011

Gary N.

They do a good job. They're the only ones I have used in this area, so I don't have much to compare them to. I am comfortable just leaving the keys and not having to be there. They do good work.

Description of Work
They clean my house on a regular basis.

07/01/2008

Beth C.

They were there on time, didn't waste a second, and they cleaned things I never thought needed cleaning! They think of everything, and somehow, they do it in a small amount of time. They must have invisible elves somewhere! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
The first time I called Mini Maid I was putting my house on the market. Not only did they clean it, some of the rooms looked like they had been professionally staged for show! They went above and beyond! That service was $125!!! Wow! I called them again when I sold my home. They did the "Move Out" special! That was about $285. Worth every penny!

12/06/2007

DOROTHY & TED S.

I found that I no longer trusted them, so cancelled the service.

Description of Work
4, and sometimes, only 3 ladies came once a week and spent about 45 minutes cleaning my house, changing the bed sheets, etc.

Category house cleaning

According to our records the member had our service for 3 months while she recovered from back surgery. During this time we did not receive any calls stating that she was unhappy with our service in any way. We state that a team of three to four people will service the home and stay in the home as long as it takes to provide service to the requested areas and we charge a flat rate for service. The member stated that she was canceling service since she recovered from her back surgery. We have been in business since 1973 and have an out standing reputation for secure, quality service and trust.

Mini Maid

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2014

4.3

Marietta, GA 30066

maid service,cleaning service,free estimates,satisfaction guaranteed,fully equipped,uniformed,trained

770-656-2726