Irishmen's Handyman Home Repair Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2018

1810 Greystone Ct

Marietta, GA 30068

Property Management and Home repairs / remodeling for Home Owners....

05/23/2022

Daphne D.

Great. Patrick is very professional and honest. I would definitely recommend him and I would like to use him again on as many projects as I can. His pricing is also very fair. One of the most honest contractors I have dealt with.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and staining deck

Category handyman service

05/19/2022

shea Z.

all went very well. So fortunate to have found Pat, he completed the work without delay or hesitation!

Description of Work
Office repairs

Category carpet installation, handyman service

09/23/2021

Mary Beth L.

WONDERFUL handyman! Not only is he proficient and reliable at getting the work done but he is kind, timely, and conscientious. He is a good communicator. He will tell you if he thinks work shouldn't be performed or if it should be done differently to save money. He is a true gem and we will continue to keep his number very handy!

Description of Work
Various handyman tasks such as new light fixtures installed, drywall repair, ceiling fans installed, toilet replacement, pinhole leak repair, etc

Category drywall, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, interior painters

06/13/2021

Lena A.

Absolutely fantastic! Reliable, honest, trustworthy, and affordable! What else could you want from a handy man! I left Patrick a lot of room for decision making as I was not in the home. He exceeded every expectation I had. He completed a long list of repairs and heavy yard work in less than 3 days when I expected the work to take at least 5. He also discovered safety issues and repaired those after communicating the importance of the changes needed. He was very honest in his assessment of my requests, explained upfront the scope of each complicated one, and helped educate my decisions as he progressed towards completion of the work. I could have not been more pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Lighting, home repairs, yard work

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing, pressure washing

03/19/2021

Jan S.

Patrick did an excellent job on our house. He is a very meticulous and hard working handyman who takes pride in his work. We highly recommend Patrick!

Description of Work
Back Splash and Glass Doors Installed

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

08/25/2020

Lacey F.

Patrick was EXCELLENT! Not only was he prompt, flexible, and patient - but he did wonderful work. He also went above and beyond in ways that you rarely see anymore!

Description of Work
Removal of large x-ray boxes from walls, studs added, drywall repaired

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking

06/21/2020

Sam T.

Outstanding value, excellent professional service. A complete pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, wall texture and painting refresh.

Category interior painters

10/20/2019

John F.

Could not have gone any better or at a more fair value! Contractor used only premium materials, and was precise and thorough with all aspects of the job.

Description of Work
Deck Repair / Light Sensor Replacement/Gate Repair

Category handyman service, lighting, deck cleaning, woodworking

10/18/2019

Donna S.

Patrick did an excellent job. I recommend him highly. He is honest and reasonable. You definitely get your money's worth. I really think he can fix anything!

Description of Work
Patrick replaced kitchen back splash and closet shelving.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, woodworking, interior painters

09/16/2019

Brent M.

Patrick Cusack has been my go-to handyman for years for my home and several rental properties. He does quality work at a reasonable price and my tenants always tell me how appreciative they are to have a trustworthy handyman coming into the property.

Description of Work
Various handyman work at home and rentals

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing

07/26/2019

Sherry S.

Completely fixed, Patrick is very knowledgeable about his work and it is very easy to work with him.

Description of Work
Damaged sprinkler system

Category handyman service, plumbing

07/25/2019

Lindsay H.

Patrick was always on time, very positive, extremely detailed, thoughtful in his work and can tackle any project you send his way! I will keep using him and always recommend him to friends! I’m so glad we found him!!

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and had a million things to do!

Category handyman service, lighting

06/23/2019

Margee H.

Awesome! We’ve had this done three times in the past and none were done as carefully and professionally as this time.

Description of Work
Deck cleaned and stained with solid color stain. Gutter painted to match deck.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing

06/12/2019

Joyce T.

Patrick is professional and helpful. Did a wonderful job and is reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Pictures, towel bars, mirrors and fan hung

Category handyman service, woodworking

06/07/2019

Bonnie S.

The doorbell is now working and I have a new kitchen faucet that does not leak. I also have electric outlets that work.

Description of Work
I wanted my doorbell to work . Then my kitchen sink was leaking.

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing, woodworking

05/14/2019

Christy C.

Patrick did an excellent job. He was also very professional. I will be using him in the future.

Description of Work
Handyman- repair nail holes, paint interior, paint deck, pressure wash, gutter cleaning

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

04/21/2019

Wendy B.

We have used Patrick for lots of repairs and projects. He is so professional. He does wonderful work, always on time, I can’t say enough. He relaxed the floors in my dining room after water damage.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors replaced.

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters

04/08/2019

Ira B.

Patrick is great to work with. He's patient and thorough, and extremely reliable. He will also go above and beyond. For example, Patrick had installed a new kitchen faucet for us several years back. We kept having issues with the hot water pressure from it, and Patrick called the manufacturer on our behalf and persuaded them to replace at no cost. Highly recommend Patrick!

Description of Work
Have used Patrick for years. Plumbing, install lighting and ceiling fans, repair doors and cabinets, replace rotted exterior wood, power washing, staining, and much more. He has figured out and repaired most every issue that has arisen in our home over the years.

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking

03/21/2019

Steve G.

Patrick is just great ! Came In under quote , gave us suggestions that would save us money , worked cleanly and was done quicker than expected . Super happy we’re having him back for a couple of other projects- thank you !

Description of Work
Replace carpet parking by walls & ceiling

Category carpet installation, handyman service, interior painters

01/26/2019

Stewart M.

Patrick came out evaluate the problem, told us he could not fully evaluate the problem until he opened the bathroom ceiling. We were given an estimate for that . Came back the next day opened the ceiling determined the problem, gave us an estimate began the work to repair what turned out to be pin hole leaks in a straight section of copper tubing. Replaced and repaired that section began the process to close up re-plaster and repaint the ceiling. In addition he installed safety bars into our shower stall. The job was done on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Soft spot in the bathroom ceiling-Leak in ceiling from copper plumbing of unknown origin

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

12/23/2018

Audrey M.

Everything went extremely well. Price was reasonable and Patrick is honest, reliable, and does great work! He is the BEST!!!!

Description of Work
Installed a water heater, put up 2 spot lights, installed light fixture, touched up walls with paint, fixed leak from toilet, fixed pinhole leak into basement, did sheet rock work, cleaned out dryer vent, cleaned out gutters, cleaned skylights,

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

12/17/2018

Heather W.

Patrick is fantastic! He is quite efficient and finished my projects in less time than I estimated. Always on time and prepared and a Non-Smoker! I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
A light switch changed, a light fixture changed and another light fixture installed

Category handyman service

11/09/2018

Paul L.

Patrick did a great job. He was thrown a few curve balls when we discovered that the floor wasn't level. Patrick is obviously a perfectionist as he tackled the extra challenge head on. I've used Irish Handyman services several times now, with this being the most extensive project. Friends saw his work and have already contacted Irish Handyman to hire for an unrelated project. If you're looking for someone you can trust and who has high standards, my bet goes on these guys every time.

Description of Work
Carpet removed and porcelain tile installed

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

10/28/2018

Ruby S.

Patrick was punctual, professional and direct about what he could or couldn't do. Initially, I was afraid a wall would have to be broken to get to the plumbing but he assured me that it wasn't as complex as I previously thought and discovered the real issue, which was a pair of old H/C handle stems that needed replacing. I felt comfortable with him and he actually charged less than he quoted me for a job well done. Who does that anymore?! He is more than reasonable and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom plumbing, leaking tub faucet.

Category handyman service, plumbing

10/26/2018

Jan H.

Very well. Patrick takes pride in his work and should because he provides a high quality work at very reasonable prices. He is very prompt and always cleans up after finishing the task.

Description of Work
Also replaced & repaired mini-blinds today. Another job a few months ago was repair dry wall & paint.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

ProPerformance Painting, LLC

ProPerformance Painting LLC is a local painting contractor that specializes in quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. ProPerformance Painting recognizes each job as an opportunity to provide our customers with an outstanding experience.

Riverside Painting

We are a full painting and home improvement company. How Riverside Painting is handling the COVID-19 Pandemic: - Here at Riverside Painting your health and safety is our number one priority! We are Following all of the Government protocols and recommendations along with the CDC and WHO to maintain a safe distance. - We are Cleaning and sanitizing all of our equipment as well as our crew wearing gloves and masks at all times. Please let us know how we can better serve you. *We have a MINIMUM of $860.00 for any work that we do, Company Policy.*

Offers by Riverside Painting on Angi
    360 Painting

360Painting provides services to Marietta and surrounding communities including Cobb, Roswell and Sandy Springs. We offer comprehensive repaint services for Interior, exterior and decks. We are highly skilled in sheet rock repairs, cabinet refinishing and bookcase painting as well as general carpentry for crown molding installation and wood rot repairs on exteriors and decks. We are licensed and insured and our craftsmanship comes with a 2 year warranty. We have competitive pricing and we will simply be the best painting experience you've ever had.

Marietta , G
    Cobb County
    12/31/2018
    Check, Financing

The Irishmen Handyman charges $31.00 and works on all inside painting, replaces & repairs drywall, removes and replaces wall paper, installs ceramic tile, install door mirrors, pressure washes and seals outside decks, caulking, installs and repairs toilets, replaces inside and outside light fixtures, installs storm doors and windows, picture hanging, installs and replaces ceiling fans, replaces light switches and outlets, installs and replaces bathroom and kitchen faucets, garbage disposals

Repairing Garage Door Springs and Installing or replacing brackers in a panel box are requests I do not perform