Hodges Residential Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

Awards & Badges

Owner President

Marietta, GA 30064

*Currently Booked Out 2 Weeks* Hodges Residential Services is a family owned and operated company that has been completing quality projects for homeowners since 2001. We have the knowledge, experience and equipment to handle a wide variety of interior and exterior projects around your home. We will provide a detailed comprehensive bid for your review and comparison. Our bid will make it easy to understand the scope of work we are bidding and assist you in choosing the right contractor for your project. "Best of Kudzu" SIX YEARS FIVE STAR RATING Including 240+ reviews We will be sharing reviews on our website at www.hodgesrsi.com We are proud to be on Angie's List and look forward continuing to serve our customers. ....

drywall (24)handyman (17)interior painting (12)general contractors (10)door installation (6)home remodeling (4)woodworking (3)lighting (3)ceiling fan installation (1)fence company (1)closet design (1)house painting (2)

04/21/2021

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have read the reviews on Angie's List in deciding to contact Don for my projects. This man saved me thousands of dollars from other estimates I have received. If you are in need of an honest and hardworking repairman, Don is your man! I will definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed and primed the back door that had rooting wood on both sides. He also replaced a whole section of a damaged picket fence. He installed an apparatus that enables me now to open and close the gate as well. He added new pickets to the gate too.

CATEGORY contractors,fencing,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

06/03/2020

Great! I’ve used HRSi many times, for a variety of projects over the years. You can depend on Don to get the job done and he always does a professional job. He’s very thorough about pointing out his findings when working on my home, things that I would have never known.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint hallway, five doors and trim

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/26/2020

Unfortunately with the governors 'shelter-in-place' Mr Hodges company was unable to perform work I was looking for. I inadvertently deleted the email thread with totally forgot we had corresponded. I originally gave this company an F rating as I did not remember having communication. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If what you need is within his power to perform, I'm sure h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General handyman work

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

02/25/2020

Very well. Good worker, professional, explained everything in detail, punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock replacement after a water leak.

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

11/04/2019

Everything was great. He showed up on time, did an amazing job and left my ceiling looking unscathed. Also did a fantastic job containing the mess in the kitchen. Would highly recommend and definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/21/2019

Don was extremely professional, detailed and a pleasure to work with. The finished product blended in seamlessly with the rest of the wall. The existing sheet rock had a slight curve, and though Don could have installed the new pieces as-is, he insisted on adding additional wood and screws to fix it (for no additional charge). He also ensured the rest of the house stayed dust-free! If you want you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced drywall pieces behind sink and around fixtures in powder room

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/15/2019

Extremely well. All work was done to my satisfaction. Extremely responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair painting

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/10/2019

The work was done timely and professionally. Very happy with the quality of the work!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of wooden attic stairs and exterior chimney corner boards

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

08/09/2019

Don responded to my initial inquiry quickly and provided an very detailed and accurate estimate. He was open and honest about the scope of the project and about potential issues that he night discover once he was behind the sheet rock. He was always on time, was both friendly and professional and did a very good job. I will probably hire him again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheet Rock & Insulation replacement

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

08/01/2019

This is the second time I have used Hodges Residential Services and I am very pleased with Don's work. He is always on time, does an excellent job, and provides a good price for a great job. I highly recommend Hodges Residential Services and will continue to use his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damaged sheetrock in garage

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Drywall repairs, plumbing & light fixture installations, minor carpentry, closets, interior painting, landscape pathways & plant installations, fence repairs, vanity mirror removals, ceiling fan installation and miscellaneous handyman services.

Roofing, gutters, flooring, windows, exterior painting and remodeling.