We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Hi Tech Home Inspections Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2003

2162 Tully Wren NE

Marietta, GA 30066

25 years experience as an IRC certified and ICC certified Combination Residential Inspector as well as a CCMI (Code Certified Master Inspector) through GAHI (Georgia Association of Home Inspectors) since 1996. ***PLEASE text or call me at 404-323-6060. If possible, also email me your name, number property address as well so I can respond as quickly as possible. IF YOU MESSAGE ME THROUGH ANGIE'S LIST IT SLOWS DOWN THE PROCESS FOR YOU. You can also email me directly at atlantainspections@gmail.com but texting me the address ensures the quickest response***** With over 4500 homes inspected since 1996, HI-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. provides highly trained and experienced home and stucco inspection services as well as radon and asbestos testing. Unlike almost every other home inspection company, I INSPECT ONLY ONE HOUSE A DAY. After 25 years in business, HI-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. does not believe it is possible to do a top-notch, thorough inspection and provide a detailed customized report while doing more than one inspection per day. I would rather endeavor to do a great job and give my clients a very detailed report to provide as much negotiating leverage as possible as well as providing peace of mind knowing they have a very good feel for the house instead of cramming in as much work as possible. I also offer a significantly less expensive option for investors and purchasers of "as is" properties which involves no written report but photos and extensive audio notes as well as whatever notes and photos/videos you wish to take on site. HI-Tech Home Inspections was the first to develop digital photo reports in 1997 (yea, that's right, I said it!) . I have also been performing stucco inspections longer than any other inspector in the state (since 1996). Feel free to call when it is convenient for you - I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Cell: 404-323-6060...

01/24/2022

Dejan K.

Look no further, Alex is your guy to inspect your home or future home you’re under contract on. Very detailed and explains everything he sees/finds as he goes throughout the house. Just make sure you plan to be there with him and block out several hours for yourself. I highly recommend you do this because it helps seeing it for yourself versus just reading a report. Very knowledgeable and I would definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
Home inspection for house under contract

Category home inspection

It was a pleasure meeting you and inspecting for you - except the back portion of the crawlspace which was a pain in the rear lol 😉. You're exactly the type of client I find most rewarding to work for. Thank you! Alex

11/07/2021

Michael M.

Alex was super thorough, noticing several problems that I hadn't budgeted for. Due to his findings, I ended up terminating my contract - saving me a major headache!

Description of Work
Home inspection

09/03/2021

Collin C.

Alex actually helped us out twice through the home buying process. When my wife and I were under contract for the first time, Alex did a great job finding hazardous living situations that we most likely never would have known about even if we had bought the unit. Since Alex's expertise turned us away from a poor investment initially, we happily brought him back to inspect the new condo we intend to make our home. Alex once again got down to the nitty gritty and went above and beyond to make sure that we were making a smart move. Though we plan to live here for years to come, we will absolutely hire Alex again if needed in the future!

Description of Work
Condo Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], I'm so glad you found a place that wasn't a bottom floor "sponge". You obviously learned a lot from the first inspection on what to look for in an apt/condo and what is bad news. I'm truly grateful you didn't go with the first place. You would have suffered significant health issues. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions as long as you are living in your new place :-) Thank you 👍 Alex Rosenthal Hi-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. 404-323-6060

08/31/2021

Aaron H.

Alex was very straightforward from the beginning and outlined exactly how his inspection would go. He is extremely informed and passionate about the way homes are built and it shows through his meticulous analysis of the property he's inspecting. His passion for teaching also shined through during the walkthrough. He wants home buyers to be more informed and aware of how everything is interconnected and the true cost of taking care of a home. He's diligent and doesn't cut corners, so he's likely to find things that would go unnoticed by other inspectors.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. Great meeting you and very glad I was able to show you why that house would have been a money pit and especially a health hazard with all the mold etc. Don't forget to text me the address of any house you may be interested in purchasing So I can look at the property photos and let you know if I see any red flags before you make an offer. Thank you 👍 Alex Rosenthal Hi-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. 404-323-6060

08/10/2021

Asefeh H.

Alex did a fantastic job helping us with a home inspection. Not only we were able to figure out everything that was going on the house, we also learned so much from him. Alex is very friendly, responds quickly to your messages, and does a fantastic job doing a home inspection. We would be defiantly calling him again for our next inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you so much. You are both great to inspect for since you both are very interested in learning what, why, how etc. Which is why my inspections and reports take so long. But with smart/knowledge-seeking clients, I enjoy it! Okay, maybe not the report-writing part, but the rest 👍

07/07/2021

Karen S.

My experience with Alex at Hi-Tech Home Inspections was great. Not knowing a lot about technical home maintenance etc. and being a fairly new home buyer, I was nervous going into my inspection and didn’t know what to expect. Alex was extremely easy going and eased my mind right away. He was very diligent throughout the entire process and answered my many questions as we went through everything. He is extremely knowledgable and I learned a lot from the few hours it took to go through my townhouse. I really felt like I got a detailed private tour of the home I was purchasing and it really made me feel better about moving forward. In addition to the actual inspection process, Alex was very mindful of my due diligence period and very quick to turn around a report. All around, it was a great experience and I would 100% use Hi-Tech Home Inspections in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed inspecting for you and helping you better understand all the issues. That is why I so much prefer clients be present. I feel I can explain everything in much greater detail. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions. Thank you again! Alex Rosenthal HI-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. 404-323-6060

05/12/2021

Andrew P.

Alex's expertise is absolutely unmatched. He is meticulous and thoughtful and always willing to explain exactly what he sees. Alex is incredibly detailed and thorough. His home inspection gave us the confidence to move forward with our purchase, and gave us a prioritized and detailed guide to the next steps of ensuring that our home continues to be a strong investment for decades to come. Due to a tight due diligence period, Alex provided both a very quick turnaround executive summary and a second, further detailed report. Alex is incredibly knowledgeable and has an exceptional eye for detail. His decades of experience are exactly what we needed to give us confidence to move forward with our largest purchase to date. Alex was truly a pleasure to work with, and is an easy recommendation for friends and family in the Atlanta area.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon Test

04/23/2021

Jason K.

Alex seems to know everything and anything about homes and their care, so if you’re interested in having a great inspection done, along with a thorough report, go with Alex!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/13/2020

Matt S.

To be honest, I did not expect to hire Alex based on what I perceived to be above average pricing. However, an inspector we had hired previously (and trusted) highly recommended him. Alex walked me through his pricing structure and explained why his initial estimate was higher than most others. He claimed he was thorough on the phone and proved that to be true at the inspection. He also noted that in his many years of experience, older homes like the one we were having inspected (built in 1935) tend to take longer to inspect. Based on the square footage and additions made to the home over the years, he estimated it could take up to 6 hours to cover the entire property. He advised that if it did take less time, his price would drop accordingly. We found that Alex’s thoroughness is matched by his ability to easily explain issues (and non-issues) as he conducts his inspection. It is immediately evident that he takes pride in his craft, genuinely enjoys it, and loves sharing his knowledge (which is what you’re paying for after all). While the inspection did end up taking just under six hours, my wife and I were both fortunate and glad to have taken the time to be there in person to follow along and learn. Throughout, he provided answers to any questions we had and to many other that we wouldn’t have known to ask. His inspection report, which he provided the next evening, was just as thorough as the inspection itself. And while it was rigorous, I will add that nothing can beat physically walking the inspection of your potential future home. While my wife’s and my experience inspecting homes is limited (as it is for most others), we walked away as much more informed buyers by deciding to hire Alex and Hi Tech Home Inspections. He’ll be our first choice the next time we need an inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], I suppose its about time I started responding to these reviews since some people seem to think my profile is fake because of the rating (which I can understand given all the fake reviews on sites like Amazon). But let me assure you, Angie's List's vetting process for reviews is insane (quite annoyingly as I've had many clients let me know they left a review and it doesn't post for whatever reason). More importantly, I wanted to express my gratitude for you taking the time to write such a great and detailed review. It was great meeting you both and I enjoyed performing the inspection with you. I wish you well and a happy new year! Thank you Alex Rosenthal HI-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. 404-323-6060 p.s. everyone take vitamin D (and K2) to stop Covid!

11/01/2020

Brendan M.

Simply put, Alex is the person you want inspecting your home hands down. Alex is extremely thorough in his inspections, with ours clocking in at 5+ hours. Through the inspection, Alex took his time to explain potential issues, educate us on the home, and was not afraid to get deep in the attic and other crevices. He was able to identify not only large and glaring issues, but help us understand what could become an issue in the future, and calm some of my own concerns on smaller items. Alex is not afraid to give you his time, which is exactly what you want when hiring a home inspector. He was easy to communicate with, flexible, and overall professional. I left our inspection feeling better educated on the process, the home I was purchasing, and who I would use for an inspector in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection & Radon Test

10/21/2020

Keisha M.

Alex is truly a gem! He’s very detailed he walks you through his inspection giving very important information about the home and goes over and beyond what’s required of him! In the future I will definitely hire him again...

Description of Work
Home inspection w/ radon testing

10/14/2020

Amanda L.

Alex was very thorough and courteous. He encouraged us to keep up with him to see everything he was finding, and explained his reasoning for his assessments in a verbose and complete manner. He produced a voluminous report which we plan on referring back to in the coming years.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/29/2020

Ricardo C.

The inspection went very well with detailed notes from the inspector. This inspection provided me with the education and information to initiate the right project for my property.

Description of Work
Thorough home inspection.

08/18/2020

Nicole K.

Alex is the best home inspector out there, period. We have used Alex for three different home inspections over the years, two of the homes we purchased. He is incredibly thorough. The inspection report he puts together covers everything one would need to make an informed home purchase. His inspection saved us from buying a very problematic home; if we had used the realtor's inspector who knows what would have happened. Furthermore, Alex actually cares about his clients and is highly responsive. I strongly recommend Hi Tech Home Inspections.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

08/18/2020

Anna G.

Alex was nothing short of amazing. Not only did he do a very thorough inspection, but he took the time to educate me on what he was checking and finding throughout the process. I had so many questions and he never once made me feel like I was in the way or slowing him down. He was easy to communicate with and is so fun to be around. I learned a lot and felt very confident in any decisions I needed to make about the home I put an offer on. Definitely hire Alex!

Description of Work
Home inspection

08/03/2020

Mitchell B.

Alex was an awesome home inspector -- he was incredibly thorough and helped me understand all the ins and outs of the house we're buying. I really appreciated the time he took to explain everything to me and highlight the things to pay attention to, even if they weren't currently problems. I feel like a more prepared homeowner thanks to his inspection.

Description of Work
Presale home inspection and radon testing

06/11/2020

Laura A.

Alex did an excellent job! He was extremely thorough and accurate. He takes his job seriously and makes sure that he covers every aspect. I highly recommend his services and would not consider buying a home without using him. He knows how to look after the buyer with his extensive knowledge of plumbing, electical work, water heaters, HVAC systems, kitchen appliances, bathroom faucets, and water drainage.

Description of Work
home inspection

06/08/2020

Mitchell M.

Alex was extremely thorough and responsive. He is a bit more expensive than some of the other options out there but you definitely get what you pay for.

Description of Work
House inspection

06/04/2020

Lance H.

Alex was an incredible home inspector. He was very quick to respond to texts and was out at the property on time. He let us walk around the property with him and pointed out areas that needed improvement. He was happy to answer questions and quick to make suggestions on improvements. It's clear that Alex has years and years of knowledge and experience in everything relating to homes, and he spouts off codes and facts about houses like you wouldn't believe. Ultimately, he saved us a lot of time and money on a potentially property, and I WILL be using Alex again for my next home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

05/03/2020

anja A.

Alex is so professional and thorough. This is the second time we have used Alex for inspections. He has saved us quite a bit of money. I would not use anyone else on a home purchase. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home inspection

02/13/2020

Marianna E.

This was the absolute best decision I could have ever made prior to buying a home. Alex Rosenthal saved me $10s of thousands of dollars. He educated me on just what I was offering to buy. He did not judge the house, just presented me with the facts. Why would you hire a home inspector suggested by an agent whose interest is closing the deal, when you can get the real skinny and open your eyes. This is to be your family's home, after all.

Description of Work
Independent Home Inspection and Radon Testing

02/12/2020

Carol B.

Alex was professional and quick to respond

Description of Work
inspection of deck renovation done by another

02/08/2020

Bala S.

Alex did an excellent job on the inspection. He was very thorough and detail-oriented. He had recommended that I should be present throughout the inspection. As he identified issues/ problems, he took the time to explain the nature and seriousness of the problem.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/07/2020

Joseph R.

Alex was prompt to respond, on-time to the appointment (even on short notice), flexible in dealing with out of town buyers, and performed an inspection that was unbelievably detail oriented. We dodged a bullet because he was so meticulous, and he took the time to explain a lot of things about the homes in the area in order to show us what to look for on our next purchase. He's the consummate professional - easy to work with and good at his job. My wife and I were very happy to have found him and it's with the utmost confidence that I recommend him to anyone else in need of a home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/11/2019

Katie G.

Alex is a true professional. He takes the time to explain everything and is meticulous in checking every detail. He has a fantastic personality and keeps you at ease the entire time - after all, he is just there to help get a complete picture of what's going on in the property, and he wants clients to understand what they're up against. His report from the inspection is detailed and thorough. In my particular instance, the seller had to have repairs made. While one of the workers was there completing the repair, she called Alex to have him walk the worker through the repairs. Alex made himself available (at a moment's notice) and saw to it that the work was done properly. I will never use another inspection company again! Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed a general home inspection for a property I am interested in purchasing.